BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!

BleachLife

The World of Bleach.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Laugh It Up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toxicity
Salbei/1st Bounto

PostSubject: Laugh It Up   Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:51 am

NameHeiterkeit

Manifestation:takes the form of a large,black crow.The beak of the crow is a shimmering gold color and its eyes are blood red.Its tail appears to be made of living shadows as it never stops moving to and fro.

Medium
Spoiler:

Worn strapped to Toxicity's left hip.

Doll AblityHeiterkeit can take control of any shadow within a 50 yard range and cause it to become a completely black version of its owner,or even change it completely(see first tech).For example,Heiterkeit can take control of a dogs shadow and cause it to run after and bite Toxicity's opponent.This ability causes the shadow to leave it's home on the wall or floor and become part of our three-dimensional world.The only set back is that Toxicity has to voice which shadow to take control of.Toxicity can control up to 10 shadows at a time and each shadow can be destroyed by one powerful hit(charged up) or a minimum of six hits.When taking control of his opponent's shadow,Toxicity can only control that shadow until it is destroyed(In 10 hits rather than six or with two powerful ones) or Toxicity releases it from his control.

Element: Shadow/Dark

Techniques

Name:Verwandlung
Effect:causes a shadow under Heiterkeit's control to change its form and function,for example,it could change a bird's shadow into a shadow sword for Toxicity to use.
Duration and/or Cooldown:the transformation lasts for 5 posts and has a 5 post cooldown.

Name:Kugel
Effect:At least three shadows controlled by Toxicity transform into large,black,orbs that are shot towards Toxicity's opponent.
Duration and/or Cooldown:Takes one post to tranform and shoot out toward an opponent.3 post cooldown.

Name:Teilen
Effect:causes a shadow controlled by Toxicity to split into two shadows.Each shadow has half of the attack power and speed of the one shadow,but can cover more ground and more opponents
Duration and/or Cooldown:the split lasts for 5 posts with a 7 post cooldown

Last edited by Toxicity on Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chomatsu
13th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: Laugh It Up   Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:42 am

For your doll ability, can the shadows be destroyed physically? Also can u take control of your opponents shadow?

Name:Teilen
Effect:causes a shadow controlled by Toxicity to split into two shadows.Each shadow has half of the attack power and speed of the one shadow,but can cover more ground and more opponents
Duration and/or Cooldown:the split lasts for 10 posts with a 15 post cooldown

For this just lower duration to about 5 and cooldown to about 7.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxicity
Salbei/1st Bounto

PostSubject: Re: Laugh It Up   Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:46 am

I didn't really take that into consideration.Bu it would make sense for the shadows to be destroyed by either one powerful attack or a minimum of six hits.I could make it so that if I take control of my opponents shadow,I can't control more til it's destroyed or I release it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chomatsu
13th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: Laugh It Up   Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:51 am

Ok well specify in your doll ability about the shadows destruction methods and also about the shadow control of your opponents shadow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxicity
Salbei/1st Bounto

PostSubject: Re: Laugh It Up   Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:05 am

edited
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chomatsu
13th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: Laugh It Up   Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:24 am

Approved.