BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!

BleachLife

The World of Bleach.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Taking a Stroll (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zurui
Elite Vaizard Vice Leader

PostSubject: Taking a Stroll (OPEN)   Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:18 pm

What a beautiful day. Clouds had formed in front of the sun, so no sun shine for the children. Zurui was walking around the Vizards quarters, thing about why the damn Shinigami would lock them in here. He had walked around it at least six times, yet he still wasn't tired. Maybe because the quarters was small. Zurui felt like fighting someone for some reason. He wanted to punched someone. He wanted to see someone in pain. He smiled as he thought of that. It would be so pleasing to hear their screams. Zurui's smile got bigger and bigger. The urge getting bigger and bigger too. Zurui kept walking around the quarters, waiting for someone to make a bad move. Zurui didn't care who it was, but he wanted to see them in pain. Maybe it was his hollow taking over his mind, maybe it was just Zurui. But for whatever reason he wanted to hear someone's screams. But then something hit Zurui. He wasn't thinking right, he normally wouldn't dare think about something like that. The urge seemed to disappear too. Good Zurui felt so bad that he even thought about doing that to someone. He started to walk again, letting the past be past. He still had thoughts of the Shinigami being rich pigs, and the Vizards being their slaves. He wanted to change that. Zurui wanted the two races to live together, not be separated. And they were so close to becoming that. The vizards where no long hiding in Karakura, and the Shinigami welcomed them to their real home. Yet the Shinigami locked them up in a pin, which wasn't right. Zurui would do anything let the Vizards be free. And get them out of this damn pin. He kept walking letting those thought guide him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiroma Kogetsu
3rd Elite Vaizard

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll (OPEN)   Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:58 pm

Shiroma was walking into the building after he had just completed his training and was feeling very exhausted when he saw Zurui walking around in the halls. He noticed that he was making odd facial expression, constantly switching between calm and angry, so he decided to say something. "Hey there, Zurui," he said cheerfully trying to hide the poor condition his was in now that he had finished his training. "You know, I noticed at the meeting that you and I are a lot alike when it comes to the well-being of the vaizard," Shiroma said as he attempted to start a conversation, "Also, I need to apologize for how I was acting that day...this damn hollow influences me sometimes and I can't stop it." It was hard for him to stand because his legs felt like noodles, he was slightly sweating, and his vision very was slightly blurry.

Shiroma was confident that he was hiding his exhuastion perfectly, but he was sure that his reiatsu was probably flickering between high and low. Sleep...I need sleep...My body's gonna collapse... he thought as he hid his lack of strength with smirk, but he knew for a fact that his feebleness would probably be very easy to spot after a closer look. Well, I should try to understand my allies better; after all, even I have reason why I act the way I do. So, I guess everyone else might, too. he thought as he leaned against a wall and slid down until he was sitting on the floor. He gave a peace sign to let Zurui know that he was okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zurui

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll (OPEN)   Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:52 pm

Zurui smiled at Shiroma. The boy seemed worn out, so there was no point in fighting a weak person. Zurui would never say anything he thought aloud, expect one thing. Being a lot alike this man, no. He was a pervert he wants to see a naked woman. Zurui is a serious guy. "Shiroma, If you ask me I would say we have nothing alike. But I really don't give a shit about what you think. So think what you want skippy." Zurui smiled at him. He was just seeing on the man would react to this. Weather he would jump to his feet, and punch Zurui. Or just let it slide. Either way Zurui didn't care. Apologize. Zurui never really used that word to much, perhaps this man could be a bigger help than Zurui thought. Zurui leaned down, until he was sitting in front of Shiroma. "Listen I've been thinking for the past hours, that we need to do something about this." Zurui pointed at the Vizards quarters, and everything in it. "We're almost there with the Shinigami, and we can achieve it. And when we do everything will be peaceful." Zurui smiled at him. Hopefully he understood what Zurui had just told him. And if not Zurui might get angered, really fast. "See since we are already in Soul Society, we could gain peace. And actually live with the Shinigami, but they still don't trust us. And if they never realize that we used to be Shinigami too, we will have to show them our skills." Zurui had a sick smile on his face. This could be a new beginning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiroma Kogetsu
3rd Elite Vaizard

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll (OPEN)   Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:43 am

Shiroma smirked at the way Zurui smart mouthed him. He didn't feel like retaliating at him, so, he just look up. He looked back at the smile on Zurui's face and said, "I love peace more than the next guy but the shinigami will never actually accept us. All of this...HA...This peace is nothing but a fragile glass that they put up for an image." Shiroma laughed and then he frowned, "They will always either fear us or they hate us. To them, we're no different than very hollows that we've been opposing since ancient times. From a shinigami's view point, hollows are monsters that are nothing like themselves, but we vaizards and the arrancar have proved how similar the races are. Vaizard and Arrancar are like polar opposites but at the same time we are the link between the races...Because of this they won't willingly accept us...but I think...If they won't do it on their own, they might just need a little incentive. Don't you think so, Vice-Leader?" Shiroma felt some of his strength come back, so, he pulled out a cigar and began smoking it with a dark smirk on his face. He felt like something big was gonna start soon but he just couldn't think of what it could be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zurui

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll (OPEN)   Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:22 pm

This peace crap was starting to get on Zurui's nerves. He stood back up, and started to walk away. "You keep telling me how the races are all the same. Yet this Shinigami don't see that. And then you say we are still the same. Stop giving me bull shit like that." Of course Zurui wasn't looking at the vizards, because he was angered with him. "You and me could do something big, you do realize right? But we can't do it alone. If only we could change to damn Shinigami's minds, and show them that we are just the same as they are. But we have these stupid mask, and they think we haven't controlled them yet. But they're wrong, dead wrong. But the question is. What do we do with are mask? Do we start a battle, that will kill thousands. Or do we just show the Shinigami that we can control our mask. But they might think we faked it. And that would anger the Vizards. All of them." Zurui was on a role now. "Do you hear what I'm saying?" Now Zurui had turned around to face the Vizard. "Please tell me your not planning on staring a war." Zurui grabbed the hilt of his blade, ready to pull it out. "Because if you are, I'll have to end you." Zurui smiled at the Vizard, a sick smile. One that would send chills down anyone's back. But it wouldn't be much of a fight. The Vizard was already tired. And now he pulled out a cigar. Zurui hated the smell of them. "Let me guess. A guy like you only likes women, cigars, and money." These two vizards you change a lot if they formed together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiroma Kogetsu
3rd Elite Vaizard

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll (OPEN)   Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:34 pm

"Actually, I hate money...and I rarely ever smoke cigars, although I do love women." Shiroma saw how Zurui was reacting to his statements and smirked again. "I may look 18, but I'm far from it...I've seen horrible things and have been betrayed by someone who was close to me, " Shiroma took out the cigar and flicked it, "I've seen how dark a person's heart can really get. But if there's anything I've learned from this...Is that we need to at against those that threaten the peace that we've been striving for...That's what I mean by incentive." Shiroma stood up as he began to regain more of his strength and looked at Zurui, "They will only trust us in the upcoming battles...when they have no other choice. They need us and they refuse to have us as enemies because we are valuable allies." Shiroma looked out the open door and thought of the good times he had as a normal shinigami.

"These are precious times for everyone...The shinigami see the light, but we have seen the dark...the true darkness that rests at the brink of despair of being abandoned and exiled...They don't understand that part of our race...And I hope that we can protect them from it," he said with a honest smile, "As for our hollow control...They'll never understand how much effort it took to master our powers...For me, my hollow is under control...I just can't get him to shut up from time to time though...but even if they believe we mastered our powers...If one dumb idiot loses control they'll only begin question our ability to control our own hollows again. Thus, we must make sure that once we gain their trust we keep it that way while trying to avoid being their lapdogs." Shiroma wished there someway to let Zurui know just much he wished for the shinigami to accept the vaizards. He wished he could say how much he wanted stand side by side and fight alongside the shinigami, but the feelings of sadness and fallen hopes would rush back into himself if he allowed himself to speak of such touchy subjects. "The only faith I can show toward the of acceptance of our race is my belief that Alex will pull through for us or that something will give us the push we need to let them know we are also friends...allies...shinigami..." Shiroma hopes were all that he actually had left of his life, they've always pushed him along even in hard times; and although he had many beliefs, these were among his purest hopes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zurui

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll (OPEN)   Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:21 pm

Zurui was surprised that this Vizard could come up with such a nice speech. To bad Zurui wouldn't be sticking around long enough to hear another one. He smiled at Shiroma. "More people should hear you words. I was surprised that you could muster up something like that." Zurui turned his back and started to walk off. But before he exited he said one thing. "I heard that Alex was meeting with the Captain Commander. The bad part is, a Vizard followed him. That's a big no no." Before the Vizard could reply Zurui walked out of the room. But then he turned back, and stopped at the doorway. "You could change everything in Soul Society, if you just speak out." Zurui smiled at him, and walked out of the room. This time he wasn't going to come back.

Exit-------

[Sorry its short.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiroma Kogetsu
3rd Elite Vaizard

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll (OPEN)   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:50 am

Shiroma watched as Zurui walked through the door and told him that he could change everything as he left. Shiroma leaned against the wall and placed his left hand over his face and sighed at the very thought of being able to change something. "You just might be right, Zurui...You just might be right...I'll try it soon," Shiroma removed his hand from his face place it on the wall, "I'll attempt to speak with the Captain Commander when Alex is done talking to him. He pushed himself off the wall and walked to his room to take a short nap and decided that after he woke up he would have a look around the place they would be calling their home from this point on.

Exit______

[mine is as well]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Stroll (OPEN)   

Back to top Go down

Taking a Stroll (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1