BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachLife

The World of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free pf..everyone can enter..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuroudou Akabane
9th Division Captain
Kuroudou Akabane

Free pf..everyone can enter.. Empty
PostSubject: Free pf..everyone can enter..   Free pf..everyone can enter.. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:00 pm

Kuroudou was walking in the woods, that day was particularly beautiful the sun was shining but not too strong, there were some clouds that prevented the sun to become annoying with too much light. He wandered in the woods almost the entire day waiting something intersting to happen, the desire to be part of a fight was burning inside of him, he needed to fight someone that was the only thing that will make him more calm. Usually as a captain he had many tasks to perform, follow the orders of the captain commander and complete the missions delegated to him and only in some cases he had the oportunity to be involved in a fight, every time that happened Kuroudou felt really lucky and thankful, he thanked the fate for letting him fight once more. Now, as he was walking towards an open field, he could feel that fate will reward him with a fight, the opponents weren't clear yet, he wasn't sure if it was going to be a Vaizard or an Arrancar, even a shinigami anything was possible. The mere possibility of that thought make him shiver with excitement, he felt the rush of adrenaline in his body. Although Kuroudou was a peaceful person he had some moments when he felt a wave of anger and hatred in his mind, that wave didn't leave him alone until the need of fight was satisfied.

He arrived at the open field waiting for someone to appear..
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Free pf..everyone can enter..   Free pf..everyone can enter.. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:25 pm

Dark clouds started to form over the sky and winds moved back and forth as the 3d Espada Riuku made his was into the woods. He was kinda bord that day at los noches and wanted to see if the world of the liveing with brake his boredom he has. Riuku poped his neck and looked around for somoing to do. He then sees a soul standing there with his hand on the back of his neck. Riuku smiled at the soul for not knowing what was coming to him. Riuku walked up to the soul with his blood shot eyes and smiled. The soul looked at him with horror in his eyes and started to run away from Riuku. It was not long before Riuku was next to him going at the same speed. Riuku got bord of the soul and killed it Right then and there. Riuku droped the body of the soul and left.

Riuku was starting to think about the soul but then did not care after a little bit. Riuku put his hand on the wood of a tree and can feel the bark on it. Riuku pulled off the bark and looked at it with a bord look. Riuk can see that there was a bug on it and looked at it. Riuku threw the bark with the bug on it to the ground and steped on it. Riuku can see that the bug got out of the way just in time. "Lucky." Is all Riuku could say for the bug. Making is way down the woods more. Riuku saw a man standing there with a sword to his side and was dressed like a captain of the shinigamis. Riuku smiled at the fact that he was going to fight him. Riuku poped his neck and wrists. As he walked up to the man with a smile on his face, Riuku bowed in respect. "My name is Riuku, the 3rd Espada. What is your name?" He asked even though he did not care much for it. Riuku looked at him dead in the eye and waits to see what the man will say or do.
Back to top Go down
Pieter Van Hassel
Seiei Hanshin/3rd Elite Superhuman
Pieter Van Hassel

PostSubject: Re: Free pf..everyone can enter..   Free pf..everyone can enter.. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:40 pm

Pieter was in that place near the woods and he could sence two presence nearby, one seemed to be a shinigami and judging the strenght and power of the reiatsu Pieter felt he determined it was from a Captain, the other one was evil and filled with darkness around it was definitely from an Arrancar, a race Pieter hated and despise and that particular race brought pain and destruction to the humans, the shinigamis were the exact same opposite, they defended Karakura Town against the dark forces of evil. Good always defeat evil, that was cristal clear for Pieter ever since he was a child, he was raiced by a family with spiritual awareness, both his mother and his father had special powers, they use those powers to fight against races like the arrancar.
Pieter got more close to the location where the two presence were standing, the smell of arrancar reeked from a specific place, now that Pieter was much more close to the place he could see that his assumption was correct, in the location was indeed a captain but the other creature was not a simple arrancar, it was a Espada, the race of "elite" arrancar, there was a story that the ten more powerful arrancars were called Espada, Pieter fought with Espadas in the past, it was a great feeling when he looked a Espada right in the eyes and then ended his pathetic and pityful life with nothing else than a movement of his hand. His powers were great , he knew that; it was almost obvious because since his parents were gifted, he got a combined power from the two of them.

He was a little late because he had to eliminate a hollow that was wondering through the woods, it was not a big problem but he had to deviate from the path he was takilng in order to kill that hollow; it didn't matter because he was now a few steps away from the captain and the espada, he could listen... "My name is Riuku, the 3rd Espada. What is your name?". Just to hear those words make Pieter want to iniciate combat in that instant but the controlled himself and said... " I am Pieter Van Hassel elite superhuman, and i have came here to eliminate you arrancar, i hope u have a partner nearby because otherwise this will be really easy for us and extremely painfull to you..." . Then he waited to see what will happen next.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Free pf..everyone can enter..   Free pf..everyone can enter.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:54 am

Riuku terned to the man who just walked into the fight. " I am Pieter Van Hassel elite superhuman, and i have came here to eliminate you arrancar, i hope u have a partner nearby because otherwise this will be really easy for us and extremely painfull to you..." the man said. Riuku laughed and spoke. "Well i gess you dont know me that well. Dont think that just because you out number me that you win just like that and i think he will be here soon but for now, i'll take the both of you." Riuku said and jumped into the air. hmmmm... i hope that he shows or this will be hard. Riuku thinks to himself. Riuku was now thinking of a way to attack.

Riuku was thinking for a little bit and will work on one then the other but wich one? Riuku had to think about this for a little bit. [i]i should go for the cocky one but i dont know.[/i] Riuku thinks. Riuku knows how strong the superhumans are after fighting with the leader of them. Riuku poped his wrists and neck. "Ok, hear we go." Riuku said and then was next to the captain and had a dark ora over his arm and shot it right at the captain. "I'll deal with you first i gess." Riuku said and looks over at the human. "I dont have time for you so get lost or die." Riuku said and then looked back over to the captain. "Time to die." Riuku said.
Back to top Go down
Belphegor Zagiel
4th Elite Vaizard
Belphegor Zagiel

PostSubject: Re: Free pf..everyone can enter..   Free pf..everyone can enter.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:06 pm

Belphegor was wondering through the woods, the morning breeze came into the vaizard's face touching him almost like talking to him, there was spiritual presence in the surroundings, one was familiar to him, it was the reiatsu of his friend Riuku; although Riuku was the 3rd Espada and Belphegor himself was a elite vaizard, fate make them fight side by side several times, in the past their races were enemies but when it comes to both of them, they were not enemies, they were always willing to help each other out when problems ocurred. They had things in common, a hollow scence deep in their blood, that was enough for Belphegor, after all the shinigamis once exiled the first vaizards, they were afraid of their incredible powers and now apparently things were peaceful but sometimes meetings like this took place in the woods and always resulted in fights.

Belphegor could see the encounter between a shinigami captain, a superhuman and his friend Riuku, apparently Riuku had a disadvantage because he was alone against two "elite" enemies, Belphegor was there to end all that. Riuku was there facing them bravely, although Belphegor knew the power of Riuku, the opponents seemed really strong; so by the time Belphegor arrive at the location he could hear the words of the superhuman, how cocky and naive, of course there was a partner nearby, Riuku was no fool, the superhuman was a fool for understimating Riuku's strategy. He was going to pay for being so careless, the superhuman was too focused speaking , he didn't even paid attention to the surroundings, Belphegor was hidden ready to make his move, then he saw Riuku shot his dark aura to the captain, the superhuman looked confused. Belphegor saw a window of oportunity and decided to take it. While Riuku was attacking the captain Belphegor shumpo'd just behind the superhuman who was clearly surprised then swiftly grab his zanpaktou and slashed the superhuman, the slash was intended to cut the human in the back, it was pointless to try to avoid it, the distance was minimum.

"I know you weren't expecting me, I'm Belphegor Zagiel, 4th elite Vaizard and i'm here to kill you superhuman" Belphegor said while he was slashing the human then he waited to see the human's reaction
Back to top Go down
Kuroudou Akabane
9th Division Captain
Kuroudou Akabane

PostSubject: Re: Free pf..everyone can enter..   Free pf..everyone can enter.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:31 am

[OCC: The spots are now filled, the posting order will be: Me, Riuku, Pieter, Belph]

Kuroudou was surprised with the words of the Espada, time to die?, how much over-confidence in those words, the truth was that the espada was about to die, he was obviously in denial, trying to lie to himself, thinking that he was going to win the fight alone. Suddenly something happened, out of nowhere a vaizard appeared and attacked his partner the superhuman, Kuroudou knew Pieter was strong enough to fight against the vaizard but that thought distraccted him for a second and then he saw how the espada formed a dark aura in his arm and shot it at him. The espada's movements were too slow, easy to predict and filled with clumsiness. Kuroudou was trained by the best in all the Soul Society, he used to train with fellow shinigami friends who were all better than the espada, it was such a shame, such a waste of efford, the outcome was going to be the same, just death for the espada and a few minutes after that the vaizard will join him in their never-ending journey through hell. Bad souls must be purified, and it was Kuroudou responsability to correct that.

He saw the dark aura flying at him, he easily dodged it and prepared the attack, the espada's attack made him feel dissapointed, that is the fighting level of the espadas? he wondered, then he put aside this thought and prepared a attack of his own. He shumpo'd right next to him and said... Hadou 61 - Rukujyoukourou (Luminous Prison of 6 bars), the Hadou was intended to trap him hopeless just to wait for his death, the espada will probably be caught in this and then just a simple slash will kill him. Kuroudou then waited to see what the espada will do
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Free pf..everyone can enter..   Free pf..everyone can enter.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:47 pm

Riuku was in the mood to kill who ever tryed to kill him. Riuku looks at the attack from the captain and smiled. "Wow." Riuku said Riuku was gone in a flash and out of the attack. Riuku Was now in the air looking down at the captain. "Is this all that the captains of the soul society has?" Riuku asked. Riuku closed his eyes and put his hands in the air. "I just dont know." Riuku looked to his side and can see his old friend Belph. Even though Riuku and Belph are not the same race but that never stoped them from being friends. Riuku met him when Riuku was killing hollows and they were coming from all angles. Riuku was only the 9th espada back then but was saved by a vizard. Riuku and Belph talked after that and became friends. Riuku and belph helped each other out when ever they needed it. Riuku was happy to see his old friend.

"Its nice to see you Belph. How you been?" Riuku asked as if he was not even in a fight. Riuku smiled and looked back at the captain. "Oh, sorry lets get back to the fight now." Riuk smiled and poped his neck and wrists. "Now you mite think your fast but, the one thing that no man can out run, is there shadows." As soon as Riuku was done saying that, The captains shadow had about six spikes coming out of it and was heading for the captains chest and head. Riuku knows that if he can't move in time to get out of the way, the attacks would kill him. Riuku looked back over at the human. "If he dies then you picked the wrong time to try and kill me." Riuku said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free pf..everyone can enter..   Free pf..everyone can enter.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free pf..everyone can enter..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BleachLife :: Non-story RPG :: Practice Fights-
Jump to: