BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachLife

The World of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackest Night RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isaac Jiroua

Isaac Jiroua

Blackest Night RP Empty
PostSubject: Blackest Night RP   Blackest Night RP Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:34 am

Blackest Night RP BlackestBanner

Details: Based on Shin Megami Tensei: Persona , this is one of my better forums. I have made several, but this one beats all others. Why? Because it has a banner.

I just learned how to put in a banner and I decided that since I could do that, this will be the better forum. Now, it is still in a beta stage. It has much editing needing to be done. Like that stupid non-showing picture next to the banner, that will be removed soon. It is also getting a new post, no new post, and locked decor. It won't take long, other than some template changes soon to be up. It is almost complete.

Sadly, I ned members so please come and join.
----------------------------------------------------

Story As of Now

Many failures at harnessing the ultamate energy has caused a new demension to rip open and sent the source into the void. This source, is the creatures known as Shadows. They feast on the human mind, and have none of their own. They were sealed away in that dimension for years. About 150 years to be exact.

During the incident, the energy residue caused men and women to eminate with a power to summon beasts to fight shadows. At the time there was no use for such foolishness. So they just continued living their lives and eventually the world forgot of any of this. Many new people live in this world that will awaken to this power soon enough though.

Join the humans, or support the shadows. In this, the final clash between humans and shadows, to eradicate them from this world. No matter what side you choose, the Blackest Night approaches and the world's fate lies on your shoulders.

--------------------------------------

Enter the night, see the madness, and laugh in the face of death, in this epic battle for the fate of Humanity! Join the Blackest Night!
Back to top Go down

Blackest Night RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BleachLife :: Information :: Affiliations-
Jump to: