BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachLife

The World of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zurui vs Hiruma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zurui
Elite Vaizard Vice Leader
Zurui

Zurui vs Hiruma Empty
PostSubject: Zurui vs Hiruma   Zurui vs Hiruma Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:50 pm

What a nice place. Massive trees were everywhere. Grass and other shrubs were around everything. And to make everything even better, it was raining. A light sprinkle but still rain. The rain was making the forest extremely humid. Zurui was walking through this living hell. His cloths were soaking wet, in a mixture of sweat and water. After walking for several minutes he found a opening. It wasn't a very big one, but it was still a opening. Perfect place for a battle. Zurui walked to the center of the opening, and sat down. The wet grass didn't feel very good to his butt. Hopefully a battle would take place here. But if one didn't Zurui would sit here until one did come. After a couple minutes of sitting down, and hearing the same sounds every single minute. Zurui decided to lay down, on the wet grass. He laid down on his back, and looked up at the sky. Grey clouds really weren't pretty, but he didn't care. A rain drop hit him straight in the eye, and boy did it hurt. He sat up and rubbed the eye til it started to hurt. Now he could barely see out of one eye. "Dammit!" Zurui grabbed the hilt of his blade, and pulled it out. The sound always made him smile. He stood up, and smiled at the blade. "Asuka don't let me down." Zurui knew that his hollow would say something bad about Asuka, but Zurui didn't care. "YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT, AND THEN YOU GET YOUR BUTT KICKED! MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP TALKING TO THE DAMN SWORD!" Zurui would have said something to the hollow, if Asuka already hadn't. "Your the one that took over this poor kid. Your probably the reason he gets beat up." Zurui sighed. Now the fighting would begin.

"ME? LISTEN I GAVE HIM EVEN MORE STRENGTH THEN YOU COULD EVER GET! SO DON'T BLAME THIS KIDS WEAK SKILLS ON ME!"Weak? Last time Zurui checked he wasn't weak. Now he was ready for a fight.

Last edited by Espina on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:06 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to fix the damn thread name..)
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
Sexta, 6th Espada

Zurui vs Hiruma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zurui vs Hiruma   Zurui vs Hiruma Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:17 pm

Hiruma was roaming around the forest . He had his hands placed in his pockets like always . The blonde had his trademark smirk on his face . Walking with small but fast steps . He felt a slight reiatsu from a distance . He immediately speeded off towards where the spiritual energy was coming from . Without any delay he was there . Hmph , a Vaizard . Nothing to worry about . He came out from behind the tree he was hiding at . Yo , trash . He said with a slight smug in his voice .
Back to top Go down
Zurui
Zurui

Zurui vs Hiruma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zurui vs Hiruma   Zurui vs Hiruma Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:31 pm

Trash? Nice insult. Zurui turned his body til his saw a Arrancar. A stupid Arrancar. Good thing Zurui was in the fighting mood. Zurui started to walk where the Arrancar was standing. He stopped a couple feet away, and smiled. "I might be trash, but I'm not a coward like you." He pointed the tip of his blade at the Arrancar. "So how 'bout you stop hiding behind a tree and fight me? Or is that too hard for Arrancar's?" Zurui never did care about anyone's feelings, so this would never come back and bug him. He gripped his blade tighter, just in case the Arrancar had a short temper. I'll make this thing scream until he can't anymore. "I'm starting to like the way you think Kid." Ringo said inside Zurui's head. Zurui always hated waiting, so he grabbed his blade with both hands. Now his attacks would be stronger. And the battle could last longer, hopefully. His smile disappeared, right when he realized this was a real fight. Not some battle between two friends. But a real fight between two people. And no one was going to hold back. Or show any pity.

[Sorry its Short]
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
Sexta, 6th Espada

Zurui vs Hiruma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zurui vs Hiruma   Zurui vs Hiruma Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:38 pm

Hiruma yawned and showed himself . He tapped the hilt of his katana museing if he should unseathe it yet . He did have the best physical strenght of all the Espada . He groaned and withdrew his hand . He then showed his tattoo which was next to the hipbone . [you know near the groin area] It was a crooked 6 . You seem lost , Vaizard . I'm Hiruma Youichi . The sexta Espada . And I'll be glad to show you the way to your coffin . He chuckled .
Back to top Go down
Zurui
Zurui

Zurui vs Hiruma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zurui vs Hiruma   Zurui vs Hiruma Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:48 pm

Zurui gripped his blade tighter. He knew soon his hands would start bleeding, but he didn't care. This Arrancar thought he could say these things to Zurui, no way. No. Zurui smiled at him one more time, and charged at him. The run seemed to take only seconds, and then he was right in front of the Arrancar. "To bad I won't be the one dying." A sick smile came across his face. One that would scare anyone. Zurui swung his blade at the side of his right leg, easy to block. But instead of making contact he stopped. Zurui pressed the blade against his calve. "Have you ever faced death right in your face? Have you ever seen someone you love die in front of your eyes? Cause tell me what its like, I've never seen it." Zurui pulled the blade away from his leg. Something was different about Zurui. He felt like he wanted to attack this Arrancar, and kill him. Zurui backed up from the Arrancar. When he was a couple feet away, he opened his mouth. "Pull your sword out, and fight me fair." Zurui never liked fighting when he had a advantage. It took all the fun away.
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
Sexta, 6th Espada

Zurui vs Hiruma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zurui vs Hiruma   Zurui vs Hiruma Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:53 pm

Hiruma tok a step back and chuckled . He wasn't stupid , but most people thought he was because he had so much strenght . He glared daggers at the Vaizard and spoke . I haven't . And I wont pull my sword out . I can handle you without one . With that the disappeared from sight . You wonder where I am ? -The blonde chuckled . Scared that I might appear and kill you ? His voice echoed through the forest .
Back to top Go down
Zurui
Zurui

Zurui vs Hiruma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zurui vs Hiruma   Zurui vs Hiruma Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:59 pm

Fear. That's just a load of bull shit. Zurui started to jump/ run backwards. He to the center of the opening, so the Arrancar would have to show his face. Zurui laughed a little, a sick laugh. "Fear you? Yeah right. If you ever think I'll scream because I don't know where you are, then think again." Zurui had no fears of anyone. But he did have a fear of losing. The worst thing that could ever happen, could actually happen. Again the Arrancar was hiding. Like a coward. Maybe he was thinking up a battle plan. Or maybe he was just scared of what could happen to him. Zurui would show no mercy if he got the chance to destroy him. None at all.

[SO Short.]
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
Sexta, 6th Espada

Zurui vs Hiruma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zurui vs Hiruma   Zurui vs Hiruma Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:06 am

Hiruma was sitting in his shadow realm completely satisfied with the Vaizard's answer . He charged up a cero in his hand and fired it . The cero came out from a nearby shadow behind Zurui . This should get him . He smirked and rested his head on his hands .

[Freakishly short . ]
Back to top Go down
Zurui
Zurui

Zurui vs Hiruma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zurui vs Hiruma   Zurui vs Hiruma Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:13 am

Slow. That's what Zurui is. He heard the Cero coming, but it was already to late. He was able to dodge most of the damage, but some got him. Zurui tried to step aside, but that really didn't word. His right arm got hit by the Cero. It was is really bad shape, so now he would have to us his left hand. Now he would be even weaker. "Lucky shot!" Zurui laughed a bit. Pain never really got into his head. Now he would have to start acting serious. Hatred was filling his head. He wanted to actually fight the Arrancar, but he was hiding. This was starting to get on his nerves. Zurui had been keeping all of his Techniques a secret. For the better or worse, he didn't care. Then it hit Zurui. The Cero had been fired behind him. That was where the Arrancar was. No Zurui was going to make his move. His gripped his blade in his left hand, and charged that the area. He jumped into the forest, probably the dumbest move ever. He slashed where he thought the Arrancar was, but he probably missed. This would probably kill Zurui, but at least he would die wounded.
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
Sexta, 6th Espada

Zurui vs Hiruma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zurui vs Hiruma   Zurui vs Hiruma Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:17 am

Hiruma smirked as the Vaizard got hit . He gazed at the man with a bored look . When the Vaizard made a reckless move , within that moment Hiruma got out behind of Zurui and drew his sword slashing upwards . It's over ,
Back to top Go down
Zurui
Zurui

Zurui vs Hiruma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zurui vs Hiruma   Zurui vs Hiruma Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:44 pm

Perhaps it was a stupid move, but it saved his ass. When he had jumped into the forest, he tripped on a root. Thus dodging the blade. When got back to his feet, he was tired of playing games. He wanted to destroy this Arrancar. Zurui smiled at him. "Not get, buddy." Zurui smiled one more time. And did something he had never done. He was going to go all Shikai on the Arrancar. He popped his neck and then spook. "Blow away anyone in your path Asuka!" His blade changed shapes, wonderful. He smiled at the Arrancar, and then took a deep breath in. He exhaled all the air, and boom. Everything he just did was wroth what would happen. The air he exhaled reached 55 mph, right to the Arrancar. And Since Zurui had turned around to face the Arrancar, he was right in front of him. Not a pretty sight. This battle was still raging on.
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
Sexta, 6th Espada

Zurui vs Hiruma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zurui vs Hiruma   Zurui vs Hiruma Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:07 pm

Hiruma groaned when the half-hollow fell , dodging the deathblow . He quickly seathed his katana and sonidod further away , waiting for the enemy to make a move . Dumb luck . He chuckled and got into a defensive stance . As the attack came he put both of his hands in front of him successfully deflecting the blow . God bless Hierro . He mused to himself . Without any trouble he disappeared again into his shadow . He cracked his neck and spoke . Che , that was a close one indeed .
Back to top Go down
Zurui
Zurui

Zurui vs Hiruma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zurui vs Hiruma   Zurui vs Hiruma Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:23 pm

Anger started to fill his head. He wanted to fight the Arrancar. Not play hide and seek. Zurui gritted his teeth. "Come out and fight me like a man!" Zurui walked to the center of the opening again. This time he kept making circles around it. This Arrancar was starting to make him very mad. And when Zurui got mad bad things could happen to good people. Good thing this Arrancar wasn't good.

[Shortest post ever.]
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
Sexta, 6th Espada

Zurui vs Hiruma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zurui vs Hiruma   Zurui vs Hiruma Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:30 pm

Hiruma chuckled as anger was evident on the other mans face . He liked to play with others minds . He always had been like that . Since he has such an annoying ability . He came out 20 from Zurui , his katana drawn . He winked to the man .I guess you really are sick of it . So I'll do you a favor and be nice . He chuckled again .
Back to top Go down
Zurui
Zurui

Zurui vs Hiruma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zurui vs Hiruma   Zurui vs Hiruma Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:35 pm

For some odd ball reason, Zurui's anger disappeared. Zurui gripped his blade in his left hand. His right arm was still badly damaged, but he was here to fight not cry. Zurui swung the blade in a horizontal line, a great gust of wind came. Inside the wind were tiny needles. And just to make everything better, the Arrancar was only a few feet away. The wind traveled at a fast speed, so it wouldn't take long for it to reach the Arrancar.

[I'm on a role with short post.]
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
Sexta, 6th Espada

Zurui vs Hiruma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zurui vs Hiruma   Zurui vs Hiruma Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:44 pm

Hiruma almost dodged the needles but got hit by 3 of them . His left hand fell limp and he switched to his right hand . He sonidod around the Vaizard , throwing attacks occasionally . The blonde disappeared for a second to treat his wounds . Sorry for that ,
Back to top Go down
Zurui
Zurui

Zurui vs Hiruma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zurui vs Hiruma   Zurui vs Hiruma Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:51 pm

A couple of the Arrancars strikes had hit him. He fell to his knees, in pain. He wouldn't give up. Not now not ever. Zurui stood back up, and smiled. "This is starting to get fun!" Zurui wasn't about to give up. This battle was getting fun. So why give up? Now the pain would become even worse. Zurui needed his strikes to be stronger. Now he was using both of his hands to fight. And the pain was horrid, but he would take it. Zurui smiled on more time. The final smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zurui vs Hiruma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zurui vs Hiruma   Zurui vs Hiruma Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zurui vs Hiruma
Page 1 of 1