BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!

BleachLife

The World of Bleach.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Afterschool Hunting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shunjuku
Master Quincy Leader

PostSubject: Afterschool Hunting   Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:25 pm

Shunjuku walked through the streets to his apartment in the suberbs. He walked along seeing many things and spirits. He was bored. He sighed and then took out a little spherical object. He decided that he would hunt a bit and see who else he attracts to this area. He crushed the little ball and gasses dispersed into the sky. A hole opened into the sky by a large amount of hollows. Several Adjuchas level hollows entered the area. "To hell with you all!" he shouted as he summoned his bow. The large bow was almost as tall as he was. He pulled back on the spirit drawstring as 5 thin red arrows charged up. Shunjuku smirked and released the arrows.

The arrows homed in and destroyed 5 hollows. About 10 more were left. He started to fire a few more arrows and destroyed another 2 of them. He sighed. Maybe he was a little bit in over his head. HA! Yeah right. He destroyed the rest of them with a single arrow, that fragged into 8 and homed in on the hollows. With a smirk, he unsummoned his bow back into his glove.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rikuna Leireez
Saijuukei Hanshin-/Elite Superhuman's Vice Leader

PostSubject: Re: Afterschool Hunting   Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:09 pm

A boring day, that was how she would be able to describe it, everything was going in slow motion it seemed, People were walking along slowly, and the sky above seemed cloudy, a sure sign that it was probably going to rain, which really bit at her mind.

Rikuna, Second Acended Superhuman, that was who this fmale was. She was wearing a black hoodie and jeans, her dark blonde hair was pulled in a ponytail, to keep it from going crazy. She seemed like any ordinary human, at least thats how she seemed to any other humans. In fact, she was far different than any other human around her, she also was alot different than Superhumans as well. Even though after alot of the things the girl has seen in her life, it didn't seem weird anymore.

She could read minds, of course she couldn't at the moment, that shinigami made a seal a long time ago, to keep her from going insane, and luckily he did, because she knew if she were to have to listen to every single humans mind, she would go crazy. Riku was due for her seal to be redone on her shoulder soon, or it would break and she would have to listen to everyones inner thoughts. That was the worst kind ofnightmare anyone could have, she thought.

Since it was such a boring day, the girl though it would be alright to look around the town, see if there was any action, see if there was anything better to do than sit around her apartment, waiting for Yaouchi to come homeso she could entertain herself by throwing things at him. Yes, her sense of comedy had fallen over the last few months, since there was nothing to do in thisgod forsaken town anymore, but wait... whats this?

Hollows, no someone must have called them here, but why? whoever had called on them must have been really stupid, but wai, quincy arrows So that was it, it was a quincy, probably bored with themselves, and decided to kill some hollows for entertainment. Atleast that persons sense of fun was better than hers. Rikuna shoved her hands in the pocket of her hoodie and started towards the way the quincy was, Yaouchi did want her to talk to whoever she could from other races, maybe she would get lucky and find the leader.

As the man came in sight, her two different colored eyes scannd him, definately a strong person, hopefully he wouldn't think of her as an enemy, she didn't feel like doing any unnecesary fighting, even though she was bored as hell. " Hello..." She said, aiming this greeting to the quincy, Hoping he wouldn't walk away from her. "I am Rikuna.. who are-- err- how are you?" Horrible at introductions, and starting conversations, meh, the guy would understand what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shunjuku
Master Quincy Leader

PostSubject: Re: Afterschool Hunting   Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:20 pm

Shunjuku turned around at the sound of a voice. A female. She was wearing some standard out of school clothing. He listened to her question. "I am Shunjuku, I sense a spiritual pressure from you, rather strong... but you seem normal otherwise, are you a Superhuman?" he asked her, completely ignoring the 'How are you' part of the question. He examined her spiritual pressure. Almost as high as his own. It was strange... he never imagined he would meet a spiritually powerful female at his level. He sighed in his mind.

"So... even if you aren't, you seem to be a high ranking officer in whatever race you are," he said. "Like myself," he added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rikuna Leireez

PostSubject: Re: Afterschool Hunting   Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:30 pm

Oh my, this man was jumping right to the catch, she was indeed a super human, the second strongest at that, She smiled and nodded. "Indeed, I am A superhuman, Vice leader at that~" She was happy, the man didn't walk away from her, like she was some kind of loon out of the insane sylum. She looked up at the sky, and closed her eyes, imagining that it would clear up, and that the sun would actually hine, even though she morbidly despised the sunlight. Insted of sunshine, a drop of rain landed o the girls face and a sigh escaped her mouth, just great

"And you are a quincy?" Of course he was, she saw his aarows shooting the hollows, he must be very powerful, as he said that her power was about his strength, this excited her, maybe she did find the Master Quincy. This means, if she could get on this mans good side, maybe they could start an alliance. She looked at the man, a kind of bored expression crossed her face. " so, what are you doing, its starting to rain..." She was trying to start up some kid of conversation, but with her luck with people, he might just decide to shun her and walk away, but maybe he felt the same way about an alliance... Alliances are good.

((ooc: sorry short.. head hurtzz))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shunjuku
Master Quincy Leader

PostSubject: Re: Afterschool Hunting   Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:46 pm

Shunjuku nodded, "Yeah I am the Leader of Quincy." And then it started to rain. He looked up. "And of course...it starts to rain." he moaned. He drooped his head. "I was going to hunt for the next couple of hours for practice. But... since it's raining... I've gotta go home for now." He turned and started walking towards his house. A hollow, about Vasto Lorde level rose up to attack. A giant bala was fired at him.

Shunjuku quickly summoned his bow and fired an arrow right through it. The hole was just large enough to make the rest miss him. "Tch... troublesome," he said angrily. He charged a large blue arrow and fired it at the giant man-shaped Vasto Lorde. As it hit, a large grenade-like explosion overtook the Vasto Lorde and the creature dissipitated into nothing. He unsummoned his bow and turned around. "Sorry about that distraction." he said, continuing his walk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rikuna Leireez

PostSubject: Re: Afterschool Hunting   Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:57 pm

She was right, he was going to leave, and of course she didn't have the right words to say to make him talk to her for a bit longer, so she did the stupidest thing that ever crossed her mind... She followed him. watching him kill the hollow was pretty intense, but of couse she could rip through the same thing, just as easy. She fell in step beside the man and looked at the ground as the rain started to fall even more. "So I know we just met.. but I think we should start an alliance..." Well, chitter chatter wasn't working, maybe this will catch his attention.

"both of our races arent very big, and once an attack from, lets say, the espada or shinigami, we wont have much to defend ourselves" She didn't know how he felt about allies, if only her seal was off for just this moment, then she could read him and she would be able to tell if this was a good idea or not. She continued to walk beside him, She was probably becomming annoying, but this man was, very interesting. She hadn't met with another race leader before, and she didn't want to screw this up. She looked at the Master Quincy, and smiled a little, hoping he would consider her alliance offer...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shunjuku
Master Quincy Leader

PostSubject: Re: Afterschool Hunting   Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:10 pm

Shunjuku stopped as she made her offer. She was right... neither group was large... in fact, he was the only quincy in action he knew. He couldn't count on those old people from the hospital to help in a war. "Actually...that sounds like a smart idea... I only know one Quincy myself... and that is me," he said thoughtfully. He sighed. "I'll agree to that if you can prove a worthy ally," he said. He pulled out 3 pills. He crushed them without waiting for an answer. Suddenly, about 45 hollows each with a great spirit pressure of their own. All about adjuchas level. "Try this test, a simple test I designed to see if an ally was worth having, kill them all," he said with a smirk, "Don't worry, I wouldn't ask you to do anything I couldn't do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rikuna Leireez

PostSubject: Re: Afterschool Hunting   Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:47 pm

A test, of course, she should have seen this comming oh well, she needed the work out. She looked up in the sky, her left violet eye and right green eye seemed to glow a bit, he was very excited. "Alright, " She became very quiet then, channeling her energy around her, and focusing on each hollow she was about to remove. Both of her hands shot up in the air, as she softly said.. " La psicosis se desintegra" Four of the hollows in her path suddenly began to squirm, and seemed like they were in alot of pain, then they burst, into nothing but dust..

She must have made their friends mad, because then, a few of the hollows began to come her way. [colro=violet]"Protector de la psicosis"[/color] A sheild of her own aura formed around her as about six hollows came and collided with the barrier, all of them dissentegrating. " good, only thirty five to go" she couldn't help it, she giggled and started running towards a mob of hollows... She knew it was bad to use all of her powers so close to each other, but she had to prove herself, so she could get this alliance started.

"Levitación de la psicosis" SHe used her mind to lift things, a fence, a car, a bike.. aiming the inanimate objects at the monsters, and amazingly killed about ten of them with the objects. "Hah weak now, to finish this....." "Parálisis de la mente de la psicosis" She till was focused on each hollow left alive and suddenly, they all stopped moving, and got very silent, then each hollow screamed out in pain as she put the image of large spikes going through their bodies, a headache formed as the girl raised her hands and chanted the last bit to finish off the bothersome Hollows " La Psicosis se desintegra" She then focused on each beast as they were thriving in their mental pain... each bursting into nothing but dust as the girl stood there smiling.

Sweat formed on her face, she used all of her powers for that, when she could have just used one and finished them all off, but of course she wanted to show off, now she felt horrible, but she couldn't let the leader quincy know that, she just acted like it was no big deal and smiled at the man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shunjuku
Master Quincy Leader

PostSubject: Re: Afterschool Hunting   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:11 pm

Shunjuku saw right through her smile with her deep breathing at a pant-like pace. "Good, but showing off was unnecesary. Either way, you pass... so I'll accept your offer. If you beat the last few," he said. He pointed to three Vasto Lorde's in the distance. "For the entertainment, I'll even take one for you," he added. He summoned his bow and slayed the giant hollow like the earlier one. One huge boom and one dissipitation into nothing. "Heh... such small fry," he said a chuckle in his voice.

He unsummoned his bow and shrugged. "Like I said, Showing off was unnecesary" he said another chuckle in his voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afterschool Hunting   

Back to top Go down

Afterschool Hunting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1