BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachLife

The World of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resurrecìon Segunda Etapa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac Jiroua

Isaac Jiroua

Resurrecìon Segunda Etapa Empty
PostSubject: Resurrecìon Segunda Etapa   Resurrecìon Segunda Etapa Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:26 pm

This means Resurrection Second Form. It is the equivilant of a shinigami's Bankai for Arrancar. I say we add this so that the espada have something other than Fraccion's over the lesser Arrancar. Of course... the regular Arrancar can learn this too under the same circumstances that the other races have. Just saying Arrancar is the only race without a cool equivilant to Bankai.

Example
Ulquiorra

Resurrection
Spoiler:

Segunda Etapa
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chomatsu
13th Division Captain
Chomatsu

Resurrecìon Segunda Etapa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrecìon Segunda Etapa   Resurrecìon Segunda Etapa Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:25 am

This doesnt seem to be a bad Idea in my opinion, though if this is approved an arrancars rez will just be regarded as shikai equivalent strength and the Segunda Etapa will be bankai equivalent as you've stated. The only obstacle I see is determining what level of espada recieve the segunda etapa automatically with their rank. With shinigami the division number of the captain doesnt dictate their level of strength so all have bankai, but with espada it does. If shin signs off on this then perhaps it would be fair to scratch off the ultimate ability for arrancars and replace it with segunda etapa slot on the template, that way the arrancar don't go running around with more abilities than other races.
Back to top Go down

Resurrecìon Segunda Etapa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BleachLife :: Information :: Suggestions and Comments-
Jump to: