BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachLife

The World of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captains Nobilities

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

Captains Nobilities Empty
PostSubject: Captains Nobilities   Captains Nobilities Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:03 pm

Garganta:
Shunko:(given to the flash god/goddes)
Super Kido (Decreases kido to 1 post cooldown):
Flash God/Goddess *Fastest Shunpo*:
Duel Weilding Swordsman: Shinzui Debiru
Strongest Reiatsu: (like Kenny)
Flash Step Master: (Like Byakuya,not shunpo but the actual flash step technique)
Strongest Defense: (I would consider this Kommamura, hes tough lol) Ekochi Rideos
Expert Strategist & Tactician: (Can see through deceptions and over come sensory disabilities, like Tousen) Chomatsu

I'm only taking the duel weilding sowrdsman one since i use duel weilding swords. If you have any other nobilities, please post it here and if it fits you and you don't have one yet, you may use that but get my approval first.

Last edited by Shinzui Debiru on Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachlife.forumotion.com
Ekochi Rideos
6th Division Captain
Ekochi Rideos

PostSubject: Re: Captains Nobilities   Captains Nobilities Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:58 pm

I would like to be known as the Flash God
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

PostSubject: Re: Captains Nobilities   Captains Nobilities Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:48 am

okay Ekochi
Back to top Go down
Chomatsu
13th Division Captain
Chomatsu

PostSubject: Re: Captains Nobilities   Captains Nobilities Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:49 am

Can we add to the list>

If so:

Strongest Reiatsu: (like Kenny)
Flash Step Master: (Like Byakuya,not shunpo but the actual flash step technique)
Strongest Defense: (I would consider this Kommamura, hes tough lol)
Master Hand to Hand: (Provides ease to get in hand to hand radius and not to mention bad ass moves)
Expert Strategist & Tactician: (Can see through deceptions and over come sensory disabilities, like Tousen)

And I would like to nominate myself for Expert Strategist & Tactician, assuming my added mobilities will be accepted. If not then dibs on the Shunko.
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

PostSubject: Re: Captains Nobilities   Captains Nobilities Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:54 am

i think shunko should go with shunpo god/goddes, master hand to hand goes with the second division captain, and i'll approve you with Expert Startegist and Tactician
Back to top Go down
Ekochi Rideos
6th Division Captain
Ekochi Rideos

PostSubject: Re: Captains Nobilities   Captains Nobilities Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:30 am

Well now that I see there is new Nobilities added, I would like to change mine to Strongest Defense. I use my Ice more as defense then I do as Offensive anyway.
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

PostSubject: Re: Captains Nobilities   Captains Nobilities Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:35 am

approved Ekochi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captains Nobilities   Captains Nobilities Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captains Nobilities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BleachLife :: Soul Society :: Division Quarters-
Jump to: