BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!

BleachLife

The World of Bleach.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

1st Division Headquarters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13

PostSubject: 1st Division Headquarters   Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:33 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleachlife.forumotion.com
Chomatsu
13th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Headquarters   Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:46 pm

The reticent commander was perched on the roof tops of his division when a familiar elegance graced the the tip of his finger. The hell butterfly fluttered its wings softly to make a nice and weightless landing. The message was from one of his espionage subordinates, being the captain of 13th division ment more than just defending the soul society when a threat occurred but preventing a threat before it happened. Chomatsu had many secret spies assimilating into all portions of the soul society, but one party seemed to strike the curiosity of the icy haired mute, the vizards. The terms between the shinigami and the vizards on the surface seemed to be amended but there was still some tension and everyday life seemed like a divide between the two. Chomatsu had always felt sorry for those shinigami who got caught up in the hollowfication conspiracy and were subject to being what they detested the most, a hollow. If anything the pale skinned commander had much sympathy for them since they were just innocent shinigami trying to do the right thing.

The message from his secret subordinate informed Chomatsu specifically on the vizards current activity, it seemed as though action in their sector was relatively dull and no indications of a possible threat were present. This was good. However at the same time a part of the quiet commander wanted there to be cause for an alarm. Perhaps deep down he, like most other shinigami, were uneasy with their presence in the soul society. There was really no telling if they wanted revenge for being outcasted or would assimilate into the seretei with thankfulness and gratitude. As a commander of defense unnecessary risks were high on the dismantle radar, and from Chomatsus position as commander of soul society defense their presence until further noted would be a huge issue. After receiving the hell butterfly the icy haired captain jumped down from his divisions roof and made his way down the many mazes of seretei. He was on his way to speak with the captain commander, this vizard business had his insides in a rut. Perhaps Chomatsu would be able to persuade him of some sort of "test" to prove the vizards loyalty, something like this would surely ease Chomatsu's conscious. After the brisk walk to the 1st division compounds Chomatsu was promptly greeted by the Captain Commanders infantry and awaited for his presence just inside the 1st division walls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Headquarters   Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:49 am

A desk. A desk with Paper. Along with paper was the utensil that would be used to write. We call this work. Work was a fair yet hated thing to do. It was fair because you needed to do and because of that need you did it with little complaint. It was hated because you simply don't like to work. Which kind of described the predicament that Shinzui Debiru, the General of the Gotei 13, was in. Completing his tasks as the General and the captain of the 1st division was a lot to do. Although it seemed kind of relaxing with the ink being drawn and written along the smooth paper. With the great handwriting and artistic abilities, Shinzui felt that it was meant for him to do it. Although he kind of wish it was meant for someone else to do it. Lookign up, he saw one of the shinigami he had earlier placed on guard duty at the front of the division stumble in through the doorway. Bowing, the shinigami gave this message, "Captain Debiru, Captain Chomatsu is here, he wishes to see you." Standing up, he set his work down onto the desk and walked over to the soul reaper before him. Setting his hand on the shinigami guard's shouldier, he smiled and spoke. Thank you, return to your post and make the 1st division proud that you are in it. Releasing his hand from the shinigami's shouldier, he gripped onto the door knob, twisted and pulled, and walked through the door and out of his office. Striding down the hallway, many shinigami bowed to him and quickly resumed their duties. Sighing, he simply waved and moved on. Making his way to the next door, he pushed it open and saw Captain Chomatsu about 50 meters away.

Walking out, he smiled and made his way torwards his subordinate captain. Being the captain commander, all the shinigami inculding the captains were his subordinates. With the shinigami uniform that he wore like every othe shinigami, along with the captains haori he was given when he gained his rank, he felt like a true and powerful shinigami. Not to mention he took pride in the two zanpacktou's that he wore with one each on his side at his waist. Stopping, he stood 3 meters infront of Chomatsu. Laughing, he spoke. Captain Chomatsu? Why did you wait here at the door of the 1st division, it wouldn't have been a problem for you to have come to me as i worked in my office. Smiling, he wondered why Chomatsu was that stiff. They had known eachother for a while now and he thought that such acts of respect to that point was not needed. He believed that every bond he made with either a captain or a non-seated shinigami was as large and great as any other. Which brings me to why you are here. Captain Chomatsu, why have you come here? A report of some kind? He actually had no need to ask considering that whenever someone came to him, it usually had some kind of report or work involved. Even so, he waited for a response or some kind of motion from the captain that stood before him while being eager to find out why he was there in the first place. Actually he hoped that what would be said would involve either, "Captain Commander Debiru, i have a report for you and would like to discuss it in your office" or possibly, "Shinzui, i had some time off and finished my duties so i decided to come and drink sake with you!" Secretly, he wished that Chomatsu would say the second option more than the first option.
Back to top Go down
Chomatsu
13th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Headquarters   Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:49 pm

"Captain Chomatsu? Why did you wait here at the door of the 1st division, it wouldn't have been a problem for you to have come to me as i worked in my office." Chomatsu looked at the commander oddly as he made his statement, surely he and the commander were on good terms but in the vicinity of other shinigami such formals needed to be maintained as an example."Which brings me to why you are here. Captain Chomatsu, why have you come here? A report of some kind?" Captain Commander Debiru stood with a seemingly eager aura about him as if anxious to see what Chomatsu would ask him. Though Captain Debiru knew that he was really only visited for reports but perhaps he was having the fantasy Idea of Chomatsu asking to talk over some sake. Even if the reticent squad captain had offered his quiet personality would make little of the social environment."Indeed. I have come to share with you my uneasy disposition with the vizards. I have had many of my spies keep an eye on their activity and so far all is calm. However as the captain of soul society's defense I feel that their motives need to be drawn out for all of the seretei to see. I am uncertain whether they are humbled to be back amongst their brethren or simply lurking in our backyard and waiting for the ideal moment to take their revenge. This society wide uncertainty in my opinion is a serious matter of seretei defense." The stiff captain then adjusted his posture as he stroked his chin as if in deep thought for a solution to his own concern."I propose we give the vizards a "test" that will show their true colors. I'm thinking we could put soul society in a controlled yet fake crisis and make it so that our backs are against the wall and we are utterly defenseless outside of our fight with the supposed opposition. If they take that opportunity to strike we will have the chance to cut them down where they stand, if they choose to aid us then perhaps we may have their trust for the time being. What do you say Captain Commander?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Headquarters   Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:51 am

Chuckling to himself, he felt an itch form on his skin. With a quiet groan that no one could possibly hear, he reached his hand across to his other arm and scratched where the itch was taking place. Suddenly feelling better, he smiled and thought good thoughts. Thinking of sake again, he wished he had a bottle of the cool and refreshing drink with him right now. Although he decided in his head that it wasn't the time to be thinking of such a thing. Thinking about it only meant after the report he would hide in his office and secretly get a sip... or gulp... for himself. Which went against his rules. He wouldn't drink during the time he spent on working with his duties. He felt that he was responsible for almost everything in the seiretei so he needed to be ready for everything... not drunk. Although sometimes during his brake he would have some considering the fact that he needed something to drink while he ate. Which was always a good lie... considering the fact that sake was always a good liquid to be spilled down your throat. Your taste buds would only cry in happiness and joy that the thrilling tastes would fill them with wonder. Putting his attention back to Chomatsu, he remembered that he was there for a report... not for sake. Listening to Chomatsu, he agreed. It was true that they had given the vaizard their home back in the seiretei but what were they doing in their quarters. You'd have to wonder what they were doing by themselves while the shinigami stayed in their own place in the seiretei. It was all too confusing to the lesser informed. Which was why he had Chomatsu.

Chomatsu, i agree with you that the vaizard may be up to something that isn't good but spying on them may only cause suspicion. What would happen if they found out that we were eavesdropping on their private domain... even if we gave it to them. They would only want revenge if they weren't given the home they felt they deserved back to them in full. Which is why we must act in secret and be silent when there are those who don't need to know around. Suddenly turning to the side, he looked over at a shinigami listening to their conversation. Waving his hand with a fake smile, he watched as the shinigami almost fell and walk away quickly. Looking back over at Chomatsu, he grinned as if he had proven his point... although it seemed Chomatsu gave him more to speak about. Chomatsu, doing such a thing would not only shame us but prove that we would stoop to so low that we would fake something such as that. I agree with what you are saying but we should think of another way that wouldn't cause something as bad as that. What we don't want right now is fighting. Even though some may wish to take part in a battle... that isn't the answer, no, there is something more to this than what we know now... Suddeny turning around, he walked in the direction of the 1st division. Tilting his head back, he beckoned for Chomatsu to follow him. Come, we shall discuss this in my office.
Back to top Go down
Chomatsu
13th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Headquarters   Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:41 pm

Chomatsu snarled a bit in frustration as he followed the captain commander to his office quarters."Spying does not cause the suspicion sir, it is the product of it." Chomatsu intoned as he draped his captains cloak over the wooden chair before he sat down. Of course what Captain Debiru had previously stated was something all captains knew, however leaving things to chance just seemed to contradict his position as a primary defender of soul society."Besides, my men are well trained and it would be cardinal sin for them to be found out. Its not like they are infiltrating the vizards private quarters, its more of a sly assimilation to get in depth information on their shrouded intentions."

Chomatsu said to the captain commander with the utmost dignity in his voice, the icy haired commander had plenty of faith in his men and in the methods in which he had trained them. However a silent draw back seemed to present itself as Chomatsu began to address his idea to uncover the mystery behind the vizards. Chomatsu was not a glutton for battle but he was zealot for knowledge as far as information on a need to know, and as far as the vizards go, they were secluded from rule and their actions were on a need to know basis, and as the captain of seretei defense information like that was high on the spectrum."Perhaps such measures would be a bit extreme and I am currently at a loss for an alternative. However I am curious, why would the vizards seclude themselves from the rest of us if all they want is their home back in "full"?" Chomatsu asked as he looked sternly at Captain Commander Debiru, his curious mind was running scenarios on him again and his inquisitive nature was beginning to show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Headquarters   Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:01 pm

Sitting down at his desk, he set his zanpacktous against it while listening to his over confident friend. Of course his men were well trained but does that mean the vaizard have nothing? Even though it's true they want the want to be full shinigami, why wouldn't they just stop acting alone and stop using their vaizard powers. By continueing on with such a vile method of power, that would only decrease their chances of the other shinigami acceptning them. That was a key part to all this. Shinzui thought that if they honestly tried and did their best to become shinigami, they wouldn't hide in their private quarters, they wouldn't stop leaving that small scent of a hollow in the wind as they themselves trained to get stronger. That very fact is what seperated them from the shinigami. While the shinigami were loyal to the people of the soul society, the vaizard got hollow powers even after the conflict left. Only then did they call out to the shinigami and say, "We will become powerful... even if we have to use a hollows powers..." That only sickened him. You don't need a hollow to become stronger. With your heart and with yoru zanpacktou, you can fight anything.

You can even fight the hollow inside of you. Using that power will only corrupt you, nothing good comes by fighting that way. Chomatsu, i know your men are strong but that isn't why i believe spying like this is only going to lead to more trouble. You think that the vaizard have nothing? That the vaizard can't sense the men you send out to patrol around their borders. That is why things may arise to suspicion. There may be more powerful beings cooped up in those quarters then the shinigami you send out there. Sighing, he leaned back in his chair and looked at the paper on his desk. Perhaps it would be a good time to write down all they dicussed. With his hand closing in on the paper inch by inch, he picked up his writing utensils and started to write down a mission. It read like this. "A mission from the General of the Gotei 13, Shinzui Debiru. Chomatsu, the 13th division captain will be joined by Shinzui Debiru to the vaizard quarters. This is strictly discussions. Although zanpacktous shall be permitted." Signing at the bottom, he lifted it up, re-read it, and handed it to Chomatsu. This shall take part soon. Perhaps if we can't spy on them as easily as we want to, maybe we should go inside and do it ourselves. I will also permit you to pick another captain to come with us if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Chomatsu
13th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Headquarters   Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:28 am

"Chomatsu, i know your men are strong but that isn't why i believe spying like this is only going to lead to more trouble. You think that the vaizard have nothing? That the vaizard can't sense the men you send out to patrol around their borders. That is why things may arise to suspicion. There may be more powerful beings cooped up in those quarters then the shinigami you send out there." Chomatsu narrowed his eyes again, he and the captain commanders conflicting outlooks on the situation began to irritate him slightly.

"If there are more powerful beings in their quarters without your supreme knowledge much less a captains superior knowledge then we have a problem, that is my true concern."

"A mission from the General of the Gotei 13, Shinzui Debiru. Chomatsu, the 13th division captain will be joined by Shinzui Debiru to the vaizard quarters. This is strictly discussions. Although zanpacktous shall be permitted." Chomatsus eyebrows raised in obvious interest as he heard Debiru read the mission aloud. The concerned captain then outstretched his arm to grab the mission parchment as Debiru handed it to him. He read it over quietly to himself and nodded his head in approval. "I have no personal ties with anyone other than you really, besides bringing another captain may cause a threatening vibe. Our presence alone should suffice."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Headquarters   Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:44 am

Laughing, Shinzui looked torwards Chomatsu with a grin. Twiddling his thumbs, he decided he'd rather lean back in his chair. Re-adjusting his position, he looked torwards Chomatsu and spoke. I already know they have a supreme power. Can't you see? They never gave up their own ranks, they've decided to keep their own little army inside of their quarters. Havn't you felt their reiatsu when you go by it? its only the fact of who? I havn't been with them that much and because of that, i wasn't able to memorize their reiatsu signature... Getting a stern face, he listened to Chomatsu as he read out loud what he had written down. Standing up, he made his way to the door and tilted his head back. c'mon, let us go. Opening the door, he beckoned Chomatsu to hurry.

occ: i did it this small cuz well... um... shutup.
Back to top Go down
Chomatsu
13th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Headquarters   Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:54 am

"I already know they have a supreme power. Can't you see? They never gave up their own ranks, they've decided to keep their own little army inside of their quarters. Havn't you felt their reiatsu when you go by it? its only the fact of who? I havn't been with them that much and because of that, i wasn't able to memorize their reiatsu signature..."

"Well you sure were vague with whatever you knew about them." Chomatsu stated as he clearly remembered Debiru dancing on the fine line of validity when he said there "may" be more powerful beings. Perhaps the captain commanders intentions were to conceal what he knew up until he revealed this grand master plan of a direct in your face type confrontation. However Chomatsu failed to understand why Debiru would allow them to have their own private army hidden away, these crucial details only fueled Chomatsu anticipation to shed light on this whole situation. Forces in seretei outside of the 13th division captains immediate knowledge was considered a matter of seretei security as far as Chomatsu was concerned.

"I make it a conscious effort not to stroll by their quarters personally. After I picked up the foul scent of hollow reiatsu on a leisurely stroll one day I made a decision to steer clear of it. A shinigami, especially of captain rank, should not have to be subjected to such foul impurities in his own backyard. As for their reiatsu, I didn't stick around long enough to sense a pressure that would raise alarm." Chomatsu declared definitively as he arose from his chair and followed Debiru out of the door, the mission was now in progress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Headquarters   Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:37 pm

ooc: this should be enough >>

both Shinzui and Chomatsu left to finish the mission.

>>>>>>>>> where the mission is? >>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Headquarters   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1