BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachLife

The World of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have I mentioned I hate this?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ochiba
5th Division Captain
Ochiba

Have I mentioned I hate this? Empty
PostSubject: Have I mentioned I hate this?   Have I mentioned I hate this? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:53 pm

Name: Urawakai ((Bankai:Za Urawakai Douke no Yousei))

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Release Phrase:Kirameki, Urawakai/Bankai, Za Urawakai Douke no Yousei!

Level: Bankai

Family:Light

Sealed Zanpacktou:
Spoiler:

[shikai]Released Zanpacktou:
Spoiler:
In shikai form, the blade of the katana will disappear completely. In its place will form a thin line of gold. The line will produce floating, glowing, runes and dots of light. The edge of the blade is completely invisible, though its shape seems to be that of a single wing. The blade gives off a faint yellow glow every time it strikes something. Its handle turns into one built more for a broad sword. It is slightly longer, and the cross guard is shaped like two flowers with their stems sticking together. The actual handle takes the same effect, the pommel of it shapes like another flower. It is gold, leather bound, and covered in tiny jewels and runes. A sparkling, rainbow, dust will come out of the runes in small clouds.

Shikai Ability: The blade can produce a fairy-dust like substance from its runes. These clouds of rainbow, sparkling dust will reflect the light that comes from either other sources or the blade itself. Controlling this dust with his mind, Ochiba is able to use it to distract his opponents, blind them, disorient them, or even solidify the dust into weapons or barriers.

Bankai zanpaktou: When bankai is released, the blade will explode into a massive cloud of the rainbow dust. This dust will form a cloud above Ochiba. As more dust comes from his pores, it will fill into the cloud. The cloud will become massive, and large enough to cover an entire 50 meter diameter. The dust will sparkle and glimmer, sending a flurry of lights down upon the area.

Bankai Ability: His bankai is really just a massive version of his shikai. He is able to pull dust from the massive cloud to use any of his techniques on an even wider scale. The lights that it casts down are extremely bright, and if one looks up at the cloud or directly at any of the creations from the cloud they will be blinded for three turns.

Techniques:

Name: Chiri - Dust
Effect: This technique can be used in either the shikai or bankai form. The user will send out a cloud of fairy dust toward the opponent. If any of it gets in their system it will begin its work. The dust will disrupt their flow of reiatsu, making it extremely difficult to use kidou or other reiatsu-based techniques. This essentially cuts their reiatsu-based techniques' power in half.
Duration and/or Cooldown: 6 posts CD 5 posts

Name: Pikapika- Sparkle
Effect: This technique can be used in either shikai or bankai form. The user will send out a cloud of fairy dust toward his opponent. The dust will surround them and begin spiraling rapidly, sparkling as it does so. If the opponent looks directly at the wall of dust they will be blinded for three posts. If not they will simply be disoriented and possibly a bit dizzy.
Duration and/or Cooldown: 3 posts CD 4 posts

Name: Honomeku - Glimmer
Effect: This technique can only be used in Bankai form. The user will form one hundred of katana within the cloud of solidified dust. He will then send these weapons raining down on the area. These weapons will most likely impale the opponent, and blind them for three posts if they look directly at one of the blades. The blades come down in about 30 at a time((per post))
Duration: 3 posts CD: 5 posts

Last edited by Ochiba on Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

PostSubject: Re: Have I mentioned I hate this?   Have I mentioned I hate this? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:45 pm

for your bankai technique, increase the cooldown and i think it would be OP if you send hundreds of katanas raining down on the area. Perhaps have a limit on how many can come down that post. Although you may have a duration making it last longer.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachlife.forumotion.com
Ochiba
5th Division Captain
Ochiba

PostSubject: Re: Have I mentioned I hate this?   Have I mentioned I hate this? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:06 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

PostSubject: Re: Have I mentioned I hate this?   Have I mentioned I hate this? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:15 am

could you make a limit of how many katanas you can thrust down at your opponent?
Back to top Go down
Ochiba
5th Division Captain
Ochiba

PostSubject: Re: Have I mentioned I hate this?   Have I mentioned I hate this? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:27 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

PostSubject: Re: Have I mentioned I hate this?   Have I mentioned I hate this? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:27 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have I mentioned I hate this?   Have I mentioned I hate this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have I mentioned I hate this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BleachLife :: Registration :: Zanpacktou Registration-
Jump to: