BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachLife

The World of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shiroma's mask: Hakai

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiroma Kogetsu
3rd Elite Vaizard

Shiroma's mask: Hakai Empty
PostSubject: Shiroma's mask: Hakai   Shiroma's mask: Hakai Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:48 pm

Name: Hakai (destuction)

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Hollow Mask Appearance: It's the mask on the left.
Spoiler:

Ability:
-Serpent Blitz - Can create small, flying, lightning serpents that can cut enemies if touched indirectly and can explode on direct impact. The maximum he can call at once is 11 serpents.
duration: 1 post
cool down:1 post per serpent

-Circuit Breaker - Can create an electrified shield that can breakdown and absorb energy (Kido and cero) attacks. The strongest cero he can absorb for now is from the 8th espada and the strongest kido would be hado #63. cool down: 3 posts

-infinite spark - Can completely change his flow to that of electricity. Allowing him to move a lighhtning fast speed that surpasses shunpo, and is his mask's special characteristic.
duration: 1 posts
cool down: 2 posts

0-100 points you can wear it 2 posts with a 5 post cooldown

101-200 points you can wear it 3 posts with a 4 post cooldown

201-300 points you can wear it 4 posts with a 4 post cooldown

301-400 points you can wear it 5 posts with a 3 post cooldown

401-500 points you can wear it 6 posts with a 3 post cooldown

... when someone gets to 500 points we'll talk on what happens next >

Last edited by Shiroma Kogetsu on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:30 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shiroma Kogetsu
3rd Elite Vaizard

PostSubject: Re: Shiroma's mask: Hakai   Shiroma's mask: Hakai Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:01 pm

BUMP! YO! Can I get someone over here to judge my mask.
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

PostSubject: Re: Shiroma's mask: Hakai   Shiroma's mask: Hakai Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:22 pm

for your serpent blitz thing, the cooldown you put is a duration. Your cooldown should be 11 posts since you have 11 serpents which you can use 1 each post. Reasonable?

and the circuit breaker ability, there should be a limit on how much kido(like the highest level you may absorb and how much kido you can absorb in a battle) and a limit on cero(how much cero you can absorb in a battle and i think you should only be allowed to absorb ceros from normal arrancar and the 8th-10th espada ceros)
Back to top Go down
https://bleachlife.forumotion.com
Shiroma Kogetsu
3rd Elite Vaizard

PostSubject: Re: Shiroma's mask: Hakai   Shiroma's mask: Hakai Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:08 pm

When I said 1 post per serpent. It means every serpent is worth one post.
2 serpents summoned = cool down 2 posts
3 serpents summoned = cool down 3 posts
4 serpents summoned = cool down 4 posts

You see what I mean. I re-worded the statement about the maximum number, so that it could be easier to understand its meaning.
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

PostSubject: Re: Shiroma's mask: Hakai   Shiroma's mask: Hakai Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:58 pm

approved unless said otherwise
Back to top Go down
Chomatsu
13th Division Captain
Chomatsu

PostSubject: Re: Shiroma's mask: Hakai   Shiroma's mask: Hakai Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:02 pm

Ok here is my 2 cents mod, lol.

-Serpent Blitz - Can create small, flying, lightning serpents that can cut enemies if touched indirectly and can explode on direct impact. The maximum he can call at once is 11 serpents. cool down:1 post per serpent

For serpent blitz I don't mind how you have set up the cool down but they are definitely going to need a duration. From reading the ability it just seems like they are summoned then sent forth at the enemy, so i would assume they only last one post, if you want them to last longer the highest that would be fair is 2 posts but either way specify the duration.

-Circuit Breaker - Can create an electrified shield that can breakdown and absorb energy (Kido and cero) attacks. The strongest cero he can absorb for now is from the 8th espada and the strongest kido would be hado #54 and bakudo#58. cool down: 2 posts

[b] For Circuit Breaker the only thing I have with this is the ability to absorb binding/bakudo as well. In my opinion i feel the shield should either absorb hado or bakudo , not both. And since this shield seems to be very formidable I will ask that the cool down be reaised up to 3 posts.

-infinite spark - Can completely change his flow to that of electricity. Allowing him to move a lighhtning fast speed that surpasses shunpo, and is his mask's special characteristic. cool down: 1 post

[b] Lastly for infinite spark, the ability to move at lightning fast speed that surpases shunpo would be something that should only last one post and the cooldown for something like that will have to be raised from 1 post to around 2 or 3 posts. If you were to be able to use this every other post it may turn out to be Op or god modish.
Back to top Go down
Shiroma Kogetsu
3rd Elite Vaizard

PostSubject: Re: Shiroma's mask: Hakai   Shiroma's mask: Hakai Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:06 am

I changed them. how is it?
Back to top Go down
Espina
Segunda, 2nd Espada

PostSubject: Re: Shiroma's mask: Hakai   Shiroma's mask: Hakai Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:02 am

Hrm. I vote for approval, But next time you see shinzui go bug him.
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

PostSubject: Re: Shiroma's mask: Hakai   Shiroma's mask: Hakai Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:05 am

I agree with Chomatsu, i think that for Infinite spark ability, you should lower the duration to the one post that you activated it.

and for your circuit breaker technique, i'm guessing you can absorb only hado kido?
Back to top Go down
Shiroma Kogetsu
3rd Elite Vaizard

PostSubject: Re: Shiroma's mask: Hakai   Shiroma's mask: Hakai Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:31 pm

duration altered
Back to top Go down
Chomatsu
13th Division Captain
Chomatsu

PostSubject: Re: Shiroma's mask: Hakai   Shiroma's mask: Hakai Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:15 am

Thanks for incorporating our input.

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiroma's mask: Hakai   Shiroma's mask: Hakai Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiroma's mask: Hakai
Page 1 of 1