BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachLife

The World of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yaouchi's powers.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yaouchi
Gouryoku Hanshin/Elite Superhuman's Leader
Yaouchi

Yaouchi's powers. Empty
PostSubject: Yaouchi's powers.   Yaouchi's powers. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:30 am

Name: Control

Looks: When Yaouchi enters Control mode his arms will become pure black and his legs will become blood red. Yaouchi will appear to change between black and red through the rest of his body as his powers are used. Yaouchi will be pure black when his powers are not in use and when they are he will become pure red unless he focuses against this.

Ability: Yaouchi will have the ability to summon certain elements around his arms and legs and remain in control of them. The elements that can be used at this stage are Metal and Wind Each one would be a different ability to control.

Metal: Yaouchi would focus and turn red [unless he focused otherwise] and metal would form around his arms and legs. Then he would be able to morph the metal into shapes or weapons by will.

Wind: Yaouchi would be able to expell a gust of 100 MPH winds from his body or cause a focused spear or blade of wind to travel at 200 MPH at a target.

These 2 abilities could be used at once.

Envolved Ability: When Yaouchi's ability is evolved he can use any 2 abilities at the same time. One would cover his arms and the other would cover his legs. Also another Element would be added to Yaouchi's control. That element being Light.

Light: Yaouchi would be able to focus a pure light on a focused area. This light would have an explosive capability of 10 meters and anyone who would look into the light would be partly blinded for 2 posts. Any shadows within this blast radius would be obliterated and anyone within the blast would be blinded for there next post.

Upgraded Wind: would give Yaouchi the ability to temporarily transform himself into a passing wind. [Disperse himself into a wind that would cause him to. phase through a blade, incoming attack, Flying Boulder etc.[for about .5 seconds]

Upgraded Metal: Yaouchi's Metal ability would stretch from just his arms and legs to cover his head as well and form a metallic helmet with horns over Yaouchi's head. This Metal would be be much lighter than steel and much more powerful along still with the ability to transform into shapes and weapons and shields etc.

Techniques

Name:Metallic Seperation
Effect: Yaouchi would be able to seperate a part of his body and cause it to move on its own for an unlimited range and travel at Yaouchi's max speed. (About Shunpo) Only 1 part of Yaouchi's body could be seperated at once and it would have to be a part that was at the moment made of metal.
Duration and/or Cooldown: Duration 2 Cooldown 4

Name:Blindside Bomb
Effect: Yaouchi would expell from his body a powerful ball of light that would trace down the target Reiatsu SOURCE (Capatalized to emphasize not just some random Reiatsu ball that was sent to distract it). Once this light ball explodes the duration begins and this causes a 20 Meter blast radius that obliterates every shadow and blinds all within the outer 10 feet. The inner 10 feet would be Uv radiated at such a high level that would cause basically an inner meltdown after 2 posts of exposure. Causing the body to slow down to a much slower rate due to the UV damage.
Duration and/or Cooldown: Duration 2 posts Cooldown 4 posts

Name:Cutting Winds
Effect: Yaouchi's right arm would dissapear for this technique. A mixture of metal and wind would take part for this technique. Yaouchi would mentally choose a 1-10 meter area where his arm would for the entire Duration attack from all angles and directions nearly simultaneously as metal would form out of the wind, stab at the target and targeted area, then disperse back into wind. Yaouchi's arm would reform after the Duration had passed.
Duration and/or Cooldown: Duration 2 posts Cooldown 5 posts

Rules in making Techs:
0-100 points: 3 techs- me right now

Last edited by Yaouchi on Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:12 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ganaki Apollo
Primera, 1st Espada
Ganaki Apollo

Yaouchi's powers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi's powers.   Yaouchi's powers. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:37 am

Meaning you can only mulnipulate your own elemental rei?

not the elements that surround you?
Back to top Go down
Yaouchi
Yaouchi

Yaouchi's powers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi's powers.   Yaouchi's powers. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:39 am

yes that is what I am saying Ganaki.
Back to top Go down
Ganaki Apollo
Primera, 1st Espada
Ganaki Apollo

Yaouchi's powers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi's powers.   Yaouchi's powers. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:42 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Yaouchi
Yaouchi

Yaouchi's powers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi's powers.   Yaouchi's powers. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:43 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Chomatsu
13th Division Captain
Chomatsu

Yaouchi's powers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi's powers.   Yaouchi's powers. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:05 am

I hate to interrupt your approval-ness but having control over all of those elements is a bit much. It would be like having a zanpaktou of earth,wind,water,fire,shadow and metal natures all at the same time. I will have to ask that you narrow your range of elemental capabilities down to two, and I can allow you one extra element for your evolved ability.

Even to me having more than one elemental specialization is a bit OP but since you've got all of your stuff laid out already Ill ignore my urge to say otherwise. Just make it so that your elements can only be used one at a time, but perhaps in ur evolved you may be able to use up to two at a time.

Again sorry for the late after mod, i was cruising through creations and I read over it and I had to relay otherwise, nothing personal, I just have the interest of fairness at heart.
Back to top Go down
Yaouchi
Yaouchi

Yaouchi's powers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi's powers.   Yaouchi's powers. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:09 am

Oh I thought I had made it so that only 1 could be active at a time already. I apologize for the forgetfullness and I appreciate the criticism. I wil edit immediatly
Back to top Go down
Chomatsu
13th Division Captain
Chomatsu

Yaouchi's powers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi's powers.   Yaouchi's powers. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:13 am

Well the non simultaneous usages of them is important but my main issue was that you had capabilities of too many natures. I will allow you to choose two natures you can control independently and one extra one in evolved if you would like. Like i said earlier I dont really approve of one having more than one nature capability, I understand your characters theme is control but also understand control is an extremely broad range and as mod Im here to well moderate that lol.
Back to top Go down
Yaouchi
Yaouchi

Yaouchi's powers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi's powers.   Yaouchi's powers. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:15 am

I would also like to point out that none of the elemental abilities allow full control of the element. Ex. The fire element only allows me to fire from my arms small bits of fire.

Granted the metal ability is powerful to the metal element and that would be my main element but the others are basically just one atribute of the element.

I understand your concern though.
Back to top Go down
Chomatsu
13th Division Captain
Chomatsu

Yaouchi's powers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi's powers.   Yaouchi's powers. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:24 am

Despite whether its full control or not, the fact that you can entertain all of those elements is a bit unfair as others are bound to their nature along with reasonably relevant techniques pertaining to it.

Also can you explain to me how earth,shadow,wind, electricity and fire derive themselves from your characters metal ability?
Back to top Go down
Yaouchi
Yaouchi

Yaouchi's powers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi's powers.   Yaouchi's powers. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:25 am

I understand Mr. Cho. I will revert to 2 elements and increase my level of control of them. I apologize for my poor wording I did not mean that any elements derived from my metal control.
Back to top Go down
Yaouchi
Yaouchi

Yaouchi's powers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi's powers.   Yaouchi's powers. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:05 am

I am also remaking my Techniques due to the edits. So that they are actually usable.
Back to top Go down
Yaouchi
Yaouchi

Yaouchi's powers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi's powers.   Yaouchi's powers. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:21 am

Editting Fixed. I hope you will accept this one.
Back to top Go down
Chomatsu
13th Division Captain
Chomatsu

Yaouchi's powers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi's powers.   Yaouchi's powers. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:37 am

Light: Yaouchi would be able to focus a pure light on a focused area. This light would have an explosive capability of 10 meters and anyone who would look into the light would be partly blinded for 2 posts. Any shadows within this blast radius would be obliterated and anyone within the blast would be blinded for there next post.

Where is light attribute coming from, you attributes are metal, wind and earth? I hope this has nothing to do with your fight against Riuku.

-Just as a note outside of your evolved form you cannot use both metal and wind simultaneously.

Upgraded Wind: would give Yaouchi the ability to temporarily transform himself into a passing wind. [Disperse himself into a wind that would cause him to. phase through a blade, incoming attack, Flying Boulder etc.[for about .5 seconds]

Instead of giving a time duration, just make it so that you can phase through one attack so there is no confusion. And with that off course you will need a reasonable cool down, for an instant evasion the cool down will need to be high to say the least.

Effect: Yaouchi would be able to seperate a part of his body and cause it to move on its own for an unlimited range and travel at Yaouchi's max speed. (About Shunpo) Only 1 part of Yaouchi's body could be seperated at once and it would have to be a part that was at the moment made of metal.
Duration and/or Cooldown: Duration X Cooldown X times 2

Give this an actual duration and cool down please. Judging from the technique potential a 2 post duration and a 4 post cool down seems to be fair.

Effect: Yaouchi would expell from his body a powerful ball of light that would trace down the target Reiatsu SOURCE (Capatalized to emphasize not just some random Reiatsu ball that was sent to distract it). Once this light ball explodes the duration begins and this causes a 20 Meter blast radius that obliterates every shadow and blinds all within the outer 10 feet. The inner 10 feet would be Uv radiated at such a high level that would cause basically an inner meltdown after 2 posts of exposure.
Duration and/or Cooldown: Duration 2 posts Cooldown 4 posts

Again with the light attribute? and inner meltdown, you would have to elaborate on that

Effect: Yaouchi's right arm would dissapear for this technique. A mixture of metal and wind would take part for this technique. Yaouchi would mentally choose a 1-10 meter area where his arm would for the entire Duration attack from all angles and directions nearly simultaneously as metal would form out of the wind, stab at the target and targeted area, then disperse back into wind. Yaouchi's arm would reform after the Duration had passed.
Duration and/or Cooldown: Duration 5 posts Cooldown 10 posts

The duration you have for this makes this technique essentially OP. Lower the duration to 1-2 posts and instead of all angles and directions you could make it a maelstrom of heavy winds mixed with sharp metals or something. If you bring down the duration to 1/2 posts you may lower the cool down to 5 posts.
Back to top Go down
Yaouchi
Yaouchi

Yaouchi's powers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi's powers.   Yaouchi's powers. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:50 am

Where is light attribute coming from, you attributes are metal, wind and earth? I hope this has nothing to do with your fight against Riuku. It is my thrid Element and as you can tell from BO I always liked to blind people. Its for Evolved ability

-Just as a note outside of your evolved form you cannot use both metal and wind simultaneously. As for this I realize

Instead of giving a time duration, just make it so that you can phase through one attack so there is no confusion. And with that off course you will need a reasonable cool down, for an instant evasion the cool down will need to be high to say the least.

Agreeable thats what I basically meant anyways.

Duration and/or Cooldown: Duration X Cooldown X times 2

Give this an actual duration and cool down please. Judging from the technique potential a 2 post duration and a 4 post cool down seems to be fair.
Acceptable as well

Effect: Yaouchi would expell from his body a powerful ball of light that would trace down the target Reiatsu SOURCE (Capatalized to emphasize not just some random Reiatsu ball that was sent to distract it). Once this light ball explodes the duration begins and this causes a 20 Meter blast radius that obliterates every shadow and blinds all within the outer 10 feet. The inner 10 feet would be Uv radiated at such a high level that would cause basically an inner meltdown after 2 posts of exposure. This would mean the inner body would have a difficulty funcitoning at the past ability level. In other words the body would be slower due to exposure basically.
Duration and/or Cooldown: Duration 2 posts Cooldown 4+1=5 posts

Again with the light attribute? and inner meltdown, you would have to elaborate on that
I fixed that one in this post is that allright is so tell me.

Effect: Yaouchi's right arm would dissapear for this technique. A mixture of metal and wind would take part for this technique. Yaouchi would mentally choose a 1-10 meter area where his arm would for the entire Duration a malestrom of heavy winds mixed with the metal from Yaouchi's arm which would reform after the Duration had passed.
Duration and/or Cooldown: Duration 2 posts Cooldown 5 posts

The duration you have for this makes this technique essentially OP. Lower the duration to 1-2 posts and instead of all angles and directions you could make it a maelstrom of heavy winds mixed with sharp metals or something. If you bring down the duration to 1/2 posts you may lower the cool down to 5 posts.

again fixed in the post.
Back to top Go down
Chomatsu
13th Division Captain
Chomatsu

Yaouchi's powers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi's powers.   Yaouchi's powers. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:58 am

You stated that your evolved attribute was earth, perhaps just a typo. Please correct it to light then.

And for blind side bomb specify that the slowed effects only last for the 2 posts of the UV duration.

Lastly add the duration in for metallic separation. Once you do this just edit it into your original post and i will come back and give it approval.
Back to top Go down
Yaouchi
Yaouchi

Yaouchi's powers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi's powers.   Yaouchi's powers. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:01 am

Done Mr. Supermoddy
Back to top Go down
Chomatsu
13th Division Captain
Chomatsu

Yaouchi's powers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi's powers.   Yaouchi's powers. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:14 am

You get the super mod approval^^.
Back to top Go down
Yaouchi
Yaouchi

Yaouchi's powers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi's powers.   Yaouchi's powers. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:42 am

thank you Mr. Cho Cho the super admin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yaouchi's powers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi's powers.   Yaouchi's powers. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yaouchi's powers.
Page 1 of 1