BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachLife

The World of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riuku's cero training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

Riuku's cero training Empty
PostSubject: Riuku's cero training   Riuku's cero training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:25 pm

Riuku was walking around the woods and it was near sunset. Riuku was thinking about his cero and wanted to make it stronger. Riuku made a cero in his hand and then shot it out at a tree and the tree had a big hole in it. "i need to work on it more." Riuku said to himself. Riuku then made another cero and shot it at a tree and then after doing that for some time, Riuku thinks about more ways to make to his cero stronger. Riuku then pops his neck and the rest of his bones. Riuku then looks at a tree with his bord look and then points two fingers at the tree and then as the cero was forming on the ends of his fingers, Riuku closes his eyes and then the cero became darker then it always was. Riuku then shot it at the Tree and the tree was shot out of the ground. Riuku then sees that he can use his dark powers in order to make his cero stronger. Riuku then again uses the cero and then uses more of his dark powers to make the cero stronger.

Riuku then shoots the cero and then the tree was just about gone. Riuku then lays down on the ground and looks at the stars that were about to show. Riuku then closes his eyes and thinks about what he can do. Hmmmm... How can i make the cero stronger? I... The dark powers that i have is helping but i dont know how to make it better. How can i make it stronger? Riuku asked himself. Riuku the takes a nap. As Riuku was naping, he had a dream and in the dream he was Standing in mid air and all that he can see was black and then he puts his hands in frount of his face and then sees his hands. Riuku then puts his hand out to make a cero but nothing happend. Riuku then woke from his dream.

Riuku then looked around and sees the sun coming up. "Day time already?" Riuku asked himself and then poped his bones and streched out a little bit and then got ready for the next try for a stronger, better cero. Riuku then Looked at the tree and then put his hand out and then a cero was there and Riuku shot it at the tree and then after it hit the Tree, the tree was gone. Riuku then can tell that this cero is stronger that any cero he has ever made. Riuku then looked at the spot were the tree was with a bord look on his face. Riuku then looks at two tree and puts both of his hands out and one had a cero and the other had his new stronger cero. Riuku shot the ceros at two different trees and the strangth was different by far.

Riukucan tell that the cero in his left hand just broke the tree and the one in his right made the tree into a pile of dust. Riuku then walks around and finds a river of water and takes a drink out of it and then falls in, but does not care about it. All Riuku wanted to do is rest. Riuku fell asleep and then woke up in the river but did not know were he was. Riuku then Got out of the river and dryed himself off. Riuku then walked around the place. All that was there was grass. Riuku then sighed and closed his eyes.

Riuku then starts to here a soud like someone was talking. Riuku looked at were the soud was comeing from. It was a hollow. Riuku looked at it as it walked up to him. Riuku looked at it with a bord look. "Well what do we have here? my next meal?" The hollow said. Riuku looked at it and said nothing to it. "Well comeon, put up a fight." The hollow said. Riuku knows that this will be the best time to test out his new cero. Riuku put his hand out and the cero was forming. The hollow looked at it with fear in his eyes as it shot out to him and killed it in one blow. Riuku walked away to find a place to rest.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Riuku's cero training   Riuku's cero training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:25 pm

puting down.

Last edited by Riuku on Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

PostSubject: Re: Riuku's cero training   Riuku's cero training Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:35 pm

not approved, it must be at least 3k words
Back to top Go down
https://bleachlife.forumotion.com
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Riuku's cero training   Riuku's cero training Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:44 pm

Riuku came back to the place he was once at in the first place and then By the looks of it, it was about midnight, just like Riuku liked it. Riuku then puts his hand out to make the cero but the stronger cero that he made last time, did not show. "why is it not here? What is going on?" Riuku asked himself and then shot the cero but it was as strong as the rest of his ceros. Riuku then tryed it again but the cero was not coming. Riuku looked at his hands with his bord look like always but on the inside, Riuku did not know what was going on.

Riuku then put his hand out again to see if he can do it but it was not working. Riuku then started to get mad but then whent back to his bord self. Riuku then put his hand out to try one more time, And the cero was darker then the last one, but was not stronger. Riuku then poped his bones so that way he can be more relaxed. Riuku then closed his eyes and then put two fingers out and the cero was there. Riuku then opened his eyes to see a cero. The cero was pich black and Riuku can tell just by looking at it, that this cero was the strongers.

Riuku then shot the cero at a tree and the tree was gone along with what ever was in the ceros way. Riuku then smiled at his ceros power, but then passed out by the power that the cero used. Riuku woke up and then looked around. Riuku sees the sun was up and Riuku standed back up to do the cero, riuku then tryed to do it, but the cero that he made did not show. Riuku then shot it and the cero was a dark red. Riuku Shot the cero and then it blew a tree out of the ground.

why did the cero not show up? Riuku asked himself. Riuku then started to think to himself. Hmm... That's it. Im a dark powered Arrancar, so that means that the cero must be powered by the dark. Riuku thinks to himself. Riuku then shoots a cero at a tree and the tree was out of the ground but not as strong. Riuku then looks at his cero with a bord look. Riuku wants to test out his new power, but he must wait untill it is night time to do it again.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Riuku's cero training   Riuku's cero training Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:46 pm

Riuku walked along the woods and was thinking about his cero and how to make it better. "How can I make my cero better? im strong at night but im not going to fight at night all the time." Riuku said and then sits down on the ground to think about what to do. Riuku then gets an idea. Riuku then stands up and then walks into a shadow. Riuku then puts his hand out. if i fight better in the dark, them i mite fight better in the shadows to. Riuku thinks to himself.

Riuku then has the cero form in his hand and then looks at it to see if the ceros' color changed. Riuku sees that it has not changed and then looks at it with his same bord look. Why is it not working? Riuku thinks to himself. Riuku then walks out of the shadows. Riuku then looks at the sun. i will use my new cero in the day time. Just you wait. Riuku thinks to himself. Riuku then puts his hand out to make a cero and then the cero shot out of his hand. "Nothing." Riuku said to himself. "Riuku then looks at his shadow.

Riuku then puts his hand out and makes a cero, but this time Riuku thinks about nothing but the dark powers with in him. Then, Riuku sees the shadows of the trees around him move to the cero. Riuku looked at it with a weird look on his face. The shadows on the trees left form the trees and whent to the cero. The cero then changed color. From dark red, to black. Riuku then shot the cero and then the cero was almost as powerful as the one he did last night. so, i can do this by takeing the shadows of things. Riuku thinks to himself and then sees a hollow walking up to him and then thinks that he just came at the right time to test out his new cero. Riuku then puts his hand out and then the cero was there. The cero then started to take the shadows of what ever was around him, even the hollows shadow was taken by the cero. Riuku then shot it at the hollow But the hollow did not die. "I CAN'T SEE!!!" the hollow said. so, i can take your eye site away to it looks like. Riuku thinks to himself. Riuku then walks up to the hollow and then pulls out his sword and stabs the hollow in the head. Riuku then walks away now with his new cero power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riuku's cero training   Riuku's cero training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riuku's cero training
Page 1 of 1