BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachLife

The World of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Traning Hazard (Shiroma's personal training)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiroma Kogetsu
3rd Elite Vaizard

Traning Hazard (Shiroma's personal training) Empty
PostSubject: Traning Hazard (Shiroma's personal training)   Traning Hazard (Shiroma's personal training) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:32 am

In the area behind the Vaizard Quarters, Shiroma was honing his skills in order to prepare for any upcoming battle the Vaizard may have. He had to decide on how he would for battle. "Okay, I'll start off with my shunpo, and then I'll practice ranging in my techniques," he said in a quiet voice. He looked around himself for any targets he could use as he analyzed the area. This place is very spacious and there seems to be a lot of trees further into the territory. If a were to use the trees as obstacles, I could practice maneuverability... he thought to himself ...And there are tons of rocks in the area to my left. He walked over to the entrance of the tree filled area. He looked around himself, stretched his body, and closed his eyes to focus his mind on the training and erase any violent thoughts that plagued his mind. He glance forward as he opened his eyes, "Time to get to work!!"

Last edited by Shiroma Kogetsu on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shiroma Kogetsu
3rd Elite Vaizard

PostSubject: Re: Traning Hazard (Shiroma's personal training)   Traning Hazard (Shiroma's personal training) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:43 am

Shiroma used his shunpo to dash pass several trees before he sneezed and crashed into one of them. He stood up after his clumsy fall and tried to shunpo through the rest of the trees. "YOSH!!" he shouted in a loud voice as he made past the last tree. He turned around again to dash back to where he started, and as soon as he made it back to his starting position he did a quick turn as he snatched Tenjou-Ryuu from its sheath. "Fall from the heavens to judge this world, Tenjou-Ryuu!" Shiroma said in a firm voice. He felt as if he were to lose to his habit of recklessly attacking he would never improve. Suddenly, the area around turned black, he noticed time seemed to had frozen around him.

"Shiroma, do you truly wish to improve your control after all this time?" Tenjou-Ryuu asked as he suddenly as he appeared behind Shiroma. "WHAA!!!" Shiroma shouted as he turned and saw Tenjou-Ryuu's colossal body standing behind and over him. "Do you want to train?" Tenjou-Ryuu asked again. "Y-Yeah, of course," Shiroma answered as he noticed a grimacing smile on the great dragon's face. Suddenly, there was a shift in the area, and then Shiroma saw he was standing on a gray clouds in a very black sky. "Are you prepared?" Tenjou-Ryuu asked with his smile unchanged. "Sure!" he said as he thought This is gonna be hell...
Back to top Go down
Shiroma Kogetsu
3rd Elite Vaizard

PostSubject: Re: Traning Hazard (Shiroma's personal training)   Traning Hazard (Shiroma's personal training) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:43 pm

Shiroma stared forward at the giant dragon that was prepared to launch a mighty strike at him. My luck must be at its worst...He usually wouldn't even respond to me regardless of my situation he thought as he prepared to launch an attack, "Kakuzen Rai-!!!" "Wait!" the dragon commanded, "Seal your blade. You are going to show me your sword skills only." "You mean the Musō Jikiden Eishin-ryū?" Shiroma asked as he sealed his sword, "but I wasn't taught everything. I died before I could even complete the training!!" Tenjou-Ryuu glared at him as if he were going to stomp him but instead he sighed and said, "You only have to use what you know." Shiroma took a fighting position and said, "Okay, I can handle that."

Shiroma leaned his body over to the side and angled his blade to attack without wind resistance. He swung his blade as he lunged toward the dragon and said in a loud but firm voice, "Ukenagashi!" The dragon swung its tailed and knocked him away. Tenjou-Ryuu glared down at him, "That's not going to cut it...It seems I will have to work you to hell and back before you can deliver a slash worthy of me...Let's get to work!!" "Mommy..." Shiroma mumbled as he watched the dragon approaching him. After, days of training in both his inner world and in the outside world, Shiroma had completely perfected his attacks and movements. "Now, if I could prevent my hollow from making me talk like he does..." Shiroma said as he left the training ground to play.

(Ukenagashi is a sword technique that is used in the Musō Jikiden Eishin-ryū, which is what Shiroma studied while he was alive. Here is a link if you wish to know more: Musō Jikiden Eishin-ryū )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traning Hazard (Shiroma's personal training)   Traning Hazard (Shiroma's personal training) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traning Hazard (Shiroma's personal training)
Page 1 of 1