BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachLife

The World of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering the Grounds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac Jiroua

Isaac Jiroua

Wandering the Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Wandering the Grounds   Wandering the Grounds Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:14 am

Isaac wandered though the castle halls. He was peaceful at the moment, nothing troubled him. He turned a corner and looked around. He continued wandering. He had nothing to do at the moment, but maybe an espada or arrancar would come soothe his boredome. Perhaps a friend or a comrade. Or someone who would be entertaining for the time being.

He stopped where he was and sighed. He turned around and paced back. And then he began pacing. As if he was waiting, he paced the floor back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Grounds   Wandering the Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:57 am

Riuku was bord out of his mind today and was wanting somthing to do. So he started to walk around the halls of los noches. GOD THERE IS NOTHING TO DO IN THIS PLACE! Riuku thinks to himself. Riuku looked down to the ground and looked at his feet as they hit the ground and hears them hit the ground, making a beat. Riuku terned to the side and can see that a arrancar was standing there and by the power that he can feel, it was an Espada, just like him. Only thing was that Riuku can tell that they had a diffrents in power, A big on. Riuku walked up to the Espada. "Hello, My name is Riuku, What is your's Espada?" Riuku asked and then waits for him to talk.

(sorry for it being short.)
Back to top Go down
Isaac Jiroua

Isaac Jiroua

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Grounds   Wandering the Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:11 am

Isaac looked at the 3rd Espada. He was asked his name he quickly introduced himself, "I am Isaac Jiroua soon-to-be seventh espada. You must be Riuku. I've heard rumors about you, your are the only Espada with their own cero fully trained." He was sent into starstruckness. He was meeting one of the famous top four espada. They had control over all of the other espada. If he had the friendship or respect of the Trecera Espada...
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Grounds   Wandering the Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:45 am

Riuku looked at the man introduce himself. "Well hello Isaac. It's nice to meat you. And yes i am but soon, other Espada's will have there ceros done to. and i can tell by the power you have, that you will take the seventh spot." Riuku said and smiled. Riuku walked up to Isaac. "So, what do you like to do?" Riuku asked and rubed the back of his neck. Riuku wanted to keep things going because he would like to know what the other Espadas and arrancar like to do and stuff. Riuku looked at him with a bord look and poped his neck after that. Riuku can tell that they mite become friends by the looks of it. Riuku was a mean person but that was because of his pasted and was nice to the people who was nice to him.

Riuku terned around. "Well, what can you do? What powers do you have?" Riuku asked. He wanted to know all he can about this one. Riuku walked around the hall and then walked back to Isaac. Riuku looked over him and looked at all he had. Riuku put his hand on the end of his sword. Riuku did not like the terms zanpoktou. Because a zanpoktou has a soul in it and Riuku's sword did not. Only shinigamis zanpoktou's have a soul in it. Riuku took his hand off of his sword and walked around him some more. Riuku stoped and closed his eyes. Man i hope that this guy is not weird and freek me out. Riuku thinks to himself as he opens his eyes back up.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Jiroua

Isaac Jiroua

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Grounds   Wandering the Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:57 am

Isaac scratched his head. This guy wanted to hang outor something. He was asked what he could do? "Umm... I can fly in my resurrection, I'm peaceful so I also enjoy music. I may seem weak, but I am a monster in close combat, no pun toward what I was intended... although, If I remember clearly I was quite a monster back then." he rambled. He took the hilt off his resurrection and showed the flute holes. "It came like this strangely," he said. He reattached the flute and shrugged. "I seem like a weakling, but my uses lie in plantlife." he said uncaringly.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Grounds   Wandering the Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:25 pm

Riuku looked at him as he talked "Umm... I can fly in my resurrection, I'm peaceful so I also enjoy music. I may seem weak, but I am a monster in close combat, no pun toward what I was intended... although, If I remember clearly I was quite a monster back then." Isaac said. Riuku smiled after that. "I seem like a weakling, but my uses lie in plantlife." Riuku noded at him. "i see. Well i think that the cero Espada will let you join the Espada." Riuku said and poped his neck. "Just hope that if you fight the others for there Rank that you dont fight me." Riuku said in a joking voice. Riuku walked up to a wall and sat down this his back on the wall. Riuku now waits for Isaac to say somthing.

(sorry just woke up.)
Back to top Go down
Isaac Jiroua

Isaac Jiroua

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Grounds   Wandering the Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:12 pm

Isaac was embarassed. "Yeah I supposed at my current level I'd be killed in a flash... except against some of the captains. I hear that they're weak." he said, smirking. He sighed after a chuckle. "Anyhow, do you wanna spar? I need to see just what I'm up against in competition." he offered. He drew his blade a slight bit not wanting to instantly fight. If he did try he'd be slashed down.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Grounds   Wandering the Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:53 pm

Riuku looked at Isaac as he asked him for a fight. "Ok." Riuku said and poped his wrists. Riuku looked at how he pulled his blade out and smiled. "come on, lets see what you got." Riuku said and poped his fingers. Riuku jumped into the air and looked at him. "I gess i'll make the first move." Riuku said and went at him with a small speed. Riuku did not want to use his full power on somone who is not near as strong as him. Riuku goes for a puch but only uses as much power as a 7th Espada would have. Riuku then came from behind him and put his hand out. Riuku had a dark ora over his hand and smiled. "Im not going to use my full power on you untill your close to my power." Riuku smiled after saying that.

wow, he wants to fight me even though he knows that he's not close to my power. He has guts i'll give him that. I just hope that he has the power to back it up. Riuku thinks to himself. well, I gess it would be nice to see what kind of power that this soon to be Espada has. I hope that this will be fun. Riuku pops his back and neck after that and looks back to him and waits to see what he will say or do.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Jiroua

Isaac Jiroua

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Grounds   Wandering the Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:45 am

A disturbance followed behind him. He could sense the dark energy. That was actually one of the easier things to detect on the air. "Tch, you underestimate me. I've been out of many more traps all much better than this. So many, I can't even remember how many," he said shaking his head. He unleash how much reiatsu he really had. There was about 3 times as much as Riuku probably detected before. "And I have devoured all of the trappers," he added. He sonidoed faster than you could say 'what?' right behind Riuku in mid-air and followed up with a kick. He also prepared to sonido directly above Riuku if he dodged and flip an unthinkable amount of times and drop his heel down, packing a whole lot of reiatsu behind each kick.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Grounds   Wandering the Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:45 am

Riuku smiled at how he got out of the way of his attack and looks at him. "Tch, you underestimate me. I've been out of many more traps all much better than this. So many, I can't even remember how many," Riuku smiled again. Riuku started to feel a strong reiatsu coming off of him. "Well now, i gess i dont have to hold back." Riuku said and Reiatsu shot off of Riuku flying all around him. Riuku looks at the first attack that Isaac did and moved out of the way. Riuku looks up and sees the next attack that he was going to do. Riuku put his hand out and grabed his foot in mid-air. "Im not the 3rd for nothing ya know." Riuku said and as soon as he was done saying that, Riuku spun around and threw him with all his power. With the power that Riuku was useing, Isaac would most likely go trough a wall.

Riuku looked at the man as he was going into the air. "Show me what you have no holding back, if you want to become an espada, then show your worth it." Riuku said to get Isaac pumped up. Riuku put his hand out and a cero was forming in his hand. "This wont kill you but it will hert like hell if it hits you." Riuku said and was gone in a flash much faster that Isaac did. Riuku shot the cero at him and smiled. Riuku know's that even though he was going to be a 7th Espada, he can get out of this, can't he?
Back to top Go down
Isaac Jiroua

Isaac Jiroua

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Grounds   Wandering the Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:01 am

Shunjuku was thrown pretty hard. He felt the Cero charge through the air. He smirked. "That's better," he said. He began to sonido around the hall as if there were thousands of him every where. He randomly went near and threw punches, quickly sonidoing away. He was hardly breaking a sweat. He skidded right under Riuku's guard and rose up his leg for a kick at his chin. He was also prepared to move away if Riuku tried that same trick again. He was smiling the entire time. "This is fun," he said confidently.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Grounds   Wandering the Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:09 am

Riuku looked at how he moved out of the way and was not breaking a sweat. "Nice." Riuku said. Riuku looks at him as he moved at him from under. Not to smart of a move to do on Riuku. Riuku moved his chin out of the way of the attack and looked at Isaac. "I'v had a fight with the fastes Espada and i can get out of the way of his attacks. I think it wont be that hard to get out of the way of your attacks. Now this is were i end the fight." Riuku said as he sees that Isaac is under him meaning that Riuku's shadow was on him. Riuku used his Dark powers to have his shadow rap around Isaac and keep him to the ground. Riuku looked over him and smiled. "Not to bad. I will say this, you have my respect." Riuku said with the shadow still on Isaac. Riuku closed his eyes and took a deep breath and opened his eyes back up.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Jiroua

Isaac Jiroua

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Grounds   Wandering the Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:31 am

When Riuku closed his eyes he slashed off his shadow binds, and sonidoed away. "If that was your plan, then you have not been in many traps have you?" he said as he opened his eyes. Isaac smirked like he had a plan. He was thinking at the moment. But a mind game was good to keep Riuku on his toes, and on the defensive until he had one. He couldn't fight on the ground or he would be captured by Riuku's shadow again. Then he had an idea.

"Screech, Dragòn Musical!" he said. He was surrounded by energy and he came up with a massive chest plate, and wings. He also had a flute. "Sorry about this, but I won't accept defeat so fast," he said almost laughing.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Grounds   Wandering the Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:44 am

Riuku looked at Isaac and how he got out of his shadow binds. Riuku looks at how he was in the air. "You think that just because your in the air that you can get out of my shadows? Well good luck. Dark form." As soon as he said that, Riuku's body started to change. His legs and arms became shadows and he had horns on his head. Riuku looked up at him with a smile on his face. "Now this is when i show you how its done." Riuku said. After that, Riuku put his hand in the air and his shadow left the ground and shot right at Isaac with a faster speed then before. Riuku was then in the air next to Isaac. Riuku put his hand out and a cero was forming. Riuku looked at him and shot the cero. Riuku knows that if the cero hit him, Isaac will be done for and if the shadows hit him to, Isaac mite even die.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Jiroua

Isaac Jiroua

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Grounds   Wandering the Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:55 am

Isaac sped away at a speed much faster than Sonido, he was a little surprised, but not that much. "I see... this will be much more fun than I expected," Isaac said. He flew backwards to put some distance between them. He pulled out a bag of fruit. He emptied it onto the ground and started to play his flute. The fruit all hurtled at Riuku, which seemed weak. Until it made contact with anything when it would explode at a couple of feet radius each. He also made sure they would hom in on Riuku. However... himself only being the Septima the explosions would only hurt a lot even with the thirds amazing hierro.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Grounds   Wandering the Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:01 am

Riuku poped his neck and looks at the fruit and looked back at Isaac playing the flute. "Well now this is geting fun." Riuku said and sees that the fruit is going at Riuku. Riuku just put the shadows in the way of them and an explosion formed and dust was in the air. As the dust cleared out, Riuku was standing there with his hand out. "I'll show you my cero." Riuku said. A cero stared to form from Riuku's hand but then, the shadows on the ground even Isaacs shadow left him and whent into the cero. The cero terned black and Riuku looked at Isaac. "Now feel my power." Riuku said and was next to Him in a blink of an eye. Riuku had the cero about 2 inches away from his back and smiled. Riuku shot the cero but did not go at full power because he did not want to kill him. but if it hit isaac or his blade. Isaac will go blind.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Jiroua

Isaac Jiroua

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Grounds   Wandering the Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:09 am

The cero hit Isaac full blast because he had so little in his arsenal. But his blindness was nothing. He felt the wind disturbances. He smiled. "Is that all you cero can make happen? Blindness?" Isaac asked cockly. He started laughing. "You really have never fought an Arrancar with wings have you?" he said. He sonidoed right behind Riuku and sent an elbow at his kidney. He wasn't holding back, as he would probably lose anyway. He released out all of his Reiatsu to show his power. At this reiatsu level he would seem like the Quinta. He was mainly showing off at this point.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Grounds   Wandering the Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:57 pm

Riuku smiled at the fact that Isaac knows how to still fight when he's blind, but being cocky was being dissrepectfull to him. Riuku looked at him with a little anger nd poped his neck. "Dont get on my bad side." Riuku said. Riuku sees that Isaac was behind him and was going all out for an attack. Riuku smiled. "You know whats the best thing about somone being blind?" Riuku said. "Is the fact that they cant tell whats the opponents going to do next untill he does it." As soon as Riuku was done saying that, Riuku moved out of the way of his elbow and raped his arm over Isaacs arm, wich stoped his arm from geting away.. "Its over." Riuku said. Riuku started to have a dark ora over his other arm and Looked at Isaac. Riuku shot the dark blast at him and knowing that this is going to be one of the hardest things to get out of. There is a good chance that if Isaac is hit by this that he will fall.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Jiroua

Isaac Jiroua

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Grounds   Wandering the Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:38 pm

Isaac was a little disturbed that he was being cocky as he was. "It IS over," he said. This fight now being in mid-air. He flipped to untwist his arm and kicked off of Riuku. And skidded on the ground. He focused the rest of his sparring reiatsu into his chestplate and the darkblast practically bounced off of him. He dusted off his armor and shrugged. "Fine you win... I don't even have a cero and at risk of being shot again, I think I'll just drop out of this fight," he said. His ressurection armor shattered and his flute became a sword once more.

"I got what I needed from that fight anyways," he said afterwards. He leaned against the wall and sighed. "Now I know what I'll have to work on to beat you in the future." he chuckled. "Anyhow, sorry for getting serious... but being defeated it a mere couple of moves was just embarrassing. I couldn't dishonor myself like that," he apologised.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Grounds   Wandering the Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:53 pm

Riuku looks at him and smiles. "Well it was a good fight. You have my respect and i think that me and you will make good friends." Riuku said and left his ressurection and all of the shadows shot off of him and he was once again, his real form. Riuku walked up to him and put his hand on Isaacs shoulder. "Its ok. People get serious in fights. I was having fun and i think you were to." Riuku said and took his hand off of Isaac's shoulder. Riuku put his sword up and looked at Isaac. "If you need help and by the power you just showed me you mite not need it, but if you do, just ask for me and i'll help." Riuku said. Riuku sat down on the ground and rubed the back of his neck. "Your not to bad Isaac. It would be nice to see you in the Espada group." Riuku said. "And there is nothing to be embarrassed about when you lose, because now that you lived through it, that only makes you stronger." Riuku said.

keep up the good work and you will beat me one day, i can see it. Riuku thinks to himself and looks up at the roof. Riuku poped his back and the rest of his bones. Riuku looked at Isaac for a little bit and smiled. "I cant wait to see the fight when me and you both get serious." Riuku said and smiled. Riuku will love the day that him and Isaac will fight again. Riuku yawned and put his hands on the back of his neck. Riuku looked at his arm. am i...bleeding? Riuku said and put his hand on the red spot that he has on his arm. It was blood. Riuku looked at Isaac with a shocked face. "you...cut me." Riuku said and put his hand on Isaacs shoulder. "Wow, i'v never seen somone cut me and make me bleed before." Riuku said. "The next fight that we get into will be fun, i can tell."
Back to top Go down
Isaac Jiroua

Isaac Jiroua

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Grounds   Wandering the Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:12 pm

Isaac smiled when he was told that it was a fun fight. Because it was for him as well. Although what was really shocking... was that he cut Riuku. It was strange because he doesn't recall drawing his blade but the slightest to signify the sparring challenge. "That is quite strange... maybe my wings got you when I sped off... either way I don't remember actually drawing my sword." he said. He tried to maintain a smile but he was a little concerned, that his hands or wings were able to cut the third espada... especially with his extremely dense Heirro. "Anyhow, I just hope that I will live long enough to be able to challenge you once again..." he sighed. He rubbed where the blinding Cero hit him. Not really bleeding... but it was burning, like a 2nd degree burn right in that spot.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Grounds   Wandering the Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:01 am

Riuku smiled and looked at his cut. its nothing i gess... it's because im a little off today. Riuku thinks to himself and looks back at Isaac. "Well i dont care. All you need to know is that this will be the last cut you land on me." Riuku said with a smile. Riuku walked up to him and looked at were the cero he made hit him. "Your lucky that im not giving it my all. Im saving that for later. And i hope that you were doing the same." Riuku said and put his hand on his shoulder. Riuku was happy to make a new friend. There is no one to hand out with in los noches. Riuku smiled and poped his back. "Well i gess im off, so bye." Riuku said and terned around. Riuku stoped and looked back at Isaac. "Dont forget, if you need me, just ask ok?" Riuku said and walked off.

(exit.)
Back to top Go down
Isaac Jiroua

Isaac Jiroua

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Grounds   Wandering the Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:48 am

Isaac smiled and as Riuku left he felt compelled to leave himself. He turned around and left to go to the healing area.

----Exit----
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Grounds   Wandering the Grounds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering the Grounds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BleachLife :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: