BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachLife

The World of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just giving it my best shot o.o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichijouji Takanashi

Just giving it my best shot o.o Empty
PostSubject: Just giving it my best shot o.o   Just giving it my best shot o.o Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:57 pm

Well, hello whoever is looking at this lol. Since there is no template, I'll make this instead. i just want to try and apply to being a moderator. I've had some experience, but not too much. I am known by many peopl on this site already. Shinzui knows me as well so you don't have to worry about a noobie making bad calls on apps and such. I guess I want to be a mod because it makes everything easier for everyone. We are all busy during this new school year and I think that the more mods we have, the easier it will be to move things along. I am applying because I enjoy being a mod and want to help our community as a whole. I hope you'll just consider me lol, and maybe assign me to a trial run if you still have doubts. The experience I've had was as an admin on a previous website; I will provide the link. I strongly urge you to consider me as a moderator. I know you don't always like noobies on the team who don't know what to do, but I do know what to do and, if I step out of place, I will not complain if my powers are evicted. I promsie to do my best if you accept my proposal and I must insist that if you have doubts, please at least give me a trial run and see how I do. If you feel I am un-needed or not suited at the end of said trial, you can remove me. I do this because I enjoy being a moderator when I can, and hope you can understand. Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

PostSubject: Re: Just giving it my best shot o.o   Just giving it my best shot o.o Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:36 am

good. i'll make a template later >.>, anywho, you are half accepted, allthough i'm going to have to ask you to show me your experience by approving one character and one ability app. Then you will be given full moderator powers. This may go away sometime but i'm interested in this "trial run" :3

allthough you will have chatbox mod powers already.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachlife.forumotion.com
Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Just giving it my best shot o.o   Just giving it my best shot o.o Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:30 am

Thank you for the consideration Very Happy. I have no problem with your conditions, but who would you like me to approve? Should I just judge anybody or do you have someone in particular? o.o
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

PostSubject: Re: Just giving it my best shot o.o   Just giving it my best shot o.o Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:32 am

just approve something BISH!!! O_O
Back to top Go down
https://bleachlife.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just giving it my best shot o.o   Just giving it my best shot o.o Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just giving it my best shot o.o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BleachLife :: Information :: Moderator Sign Up-
Jump to: