BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachLife

The World of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Espada Notabilities

Go down 
+4
Ganaki Apollo
Riuku
Espina
Okami
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Okami
Cero Espada
Okami

Espada Notabilities Empty
PostSubject: Espada Notabilities   Espada Notabilities Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:23 pm

Hardest Hierro[Best defense Espada]- Riuku

Sonido Freak[Fastest Espada]- Espina

Mad Scientist[smartest Espada]- Conejo

Fastest Regeneration[Regenerates Broken parts at an incredible rate, even by Espada Standards]-Ashio

Strongest Rez/Strogest seal [The users power is so diffrent in their Sealed and releace forms that their Number changes, they always have the number 10 in their sealed form and their real espada number in their relased form] -

Undying Strength [Means can crack bones with a simple swing] - Hiruma

Living zanpakuto [like Starks, whilst you have some kind of melee weapon your real sealed power takes the form of a smaller arrancar, however this arrancar by his/her self is very weak in comparasen, the smaller arrancar is controled by the espada, you do not need to make another account for him/her (said arrancar can't be 'killed')] - Okami

Unlimited Power [has the highest amount of Reiatsu] - Ganaki Apollo

Espada Sneak [can match their own reatsu signature to pass as any other race (Shinigami, Bount ect)] -

More will be added later.

Last edited by Okami on Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:22 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Espina
Segunda, 2nd Espada

PostSubject: Re: Espada Notabilities   Espada Notabilities Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:35 pm

Sonido Freak! Please.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Espada Notabilities   Espada Notabilities Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:04 am

Hardest Hierro please
Back to top Go down
Ganaki Apollo
Primera, 1st Espada
Ganaki Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Espada Notabilities   Espada Notabilities Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:30 am

Undying Strength
Back to top Go down
Espina
Segunda, 2nd Espada

PostSubject: Re: Espada Notabilities   Espada Notabilities Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:07 pm

I would like to request a special notability ontop of the sonido freak. I'd like to be the espada botanist, As in the guy who can make any poison from plants.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Cero Espada
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Espada Notabilities   Espada Notabilities Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:32 pm

Denied Espina, as that would come under mad Scientist, so you can stic with sonido or swap to MS
Back to top Go down
Ashio
Cuarta, 4th Espada
Ashio

PostSubject: Re: Espada Notabilities   Espada Notabilities Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:11 pm

Could I have fastest regeneration please?
Back to top Go down
Ganaki Apollo
Primera, 1st Espada
Ganaki Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Espada Notabilities   Espada Notabilities Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:18 am

Unlimited Power >__>

Yeah im tradeing off
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

PostSubject: Re: Espada Notabilities   Espada Notabilities Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:26 am

approveded
Back to top Go down
https://bleachlife.forumotion.com
Espina
Segunda, 2nd Espada

PostSubject: Re: Espada Notabilities   Espada Notabilities Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:40 pm

Sonido Freak.
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
Sexta, 6th Espada

PostSubject: Re: Espada Notabilities   Espada Notabilities Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:40 pm

Undying Strength please.
Back to top Go down
Conejo
Quinta, 5th Espada

PostSubject: Re: Espada Notabilities   Espada Notabilities Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:11 am

Mad Scientist
Back to top Go down
Okami
Cero Espada
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Espada Notabilities   Espada Notabilities Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:33 pm

Ok i changed the strongest rez, its to represent the changeing number thing and change it that any espada can have it as it was starting to bug me over the fact that if something happend and i left my spot as cero someone would most liekly have to stop one power to gain anoher, was starting to make less and less seince to me.

adde in another notablilite we have room for one more, if you have a good idea for one PM to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Espada Notabilities   Espada Notabilities Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Espada Notabilities
Page 1 of 1