BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachLife

The World of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Junsui Kaze

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

Junsui Kaze Empty
PostSubject: Junsui Kaze   Junsui Kaze Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:35 pm

Name: Junsui Kaze (True Wind)

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Release Phrase: Move Through The Air , Junsui Kaze

Level: Bankai

Family: Wind

Sealed Zanpacktou: (Duel Zanpacktou) Two of these
Spoiler:

[shikai]Released Zanpacktou: 2 spiked maces except they're connnected by a retracting chain making the maces be able to go up to 100 meters apart
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability: Shinzui can make a very large gust of wind erupt out of the maces going at 150 mph and can manipulate the wind around him with a 30 meter radius. Basically he can control the wind currents around him in that specific area.

Bankai zanpacktou: 2 of these Also, the axes are still connected by that chain but the chain is now black (barbarian battle axe O.o or you can say it's a black bladed battle axe with a smaller blade on the other side and a black staff)
Spoiler:

Bankai Ability: Shinzui can control all the wind currents in the air. He can make barriers of wind around him that can defend other bankai attacks. Although it won't hold, it's just to give Shinzui time to "run" He can make large gusts of wind with speeds up to 200 mph by making wind currents in the air. These gusts of wind are directed by Shinzui and they don't neccisarrly have to come from his axes. (which means he can make gusts of wind in a 150 meter diameter (75 meter radius) from where he is standing) Although he can make the gusts of wind come from his axes. Also, by controling the gusts of wind, he can make wind that bring him around in a traveling wind current. He can also make tornadoes from spinning wind currents in the air. (Which he is able to easily, being able to control the wind currents, he can naturally make the natural disaster, the tornado, come alive)

Techniques:

[Shikai]Name: Reiatsu Disruption
Effect: Using wind, a gust of wind travels in circles around Shinzui and his opponent, the wind is interrupting the natural current of reiatsu in the air that lets the enemy find his opponents reiatsu and taking away the opponents control of their own reiatsu (sort of like ichigos big burst of reiatsu, this attack would make it just dissapear and the highly concentrated reiatsu would have no control on it). (Although Shinzui can sense his opponents reiatsu easily) by allowing himself to jump into the wind current(it doesn't affect him, the wind simply travels around his body concealing him) letting him sneak up and attack the opponent from any direction.
Duration and/or Cooldown:This technique continues 'til Shinzui attacks. 3 post cooldown

[Shikai]Name: Kazedouka (Wind Absorption)
Effect: When a beam/blast(includes cero) or some kind of attack like that (it can be liquid, solid, or gas), On the right mace, it looks like there is a void of wind covering it, the void absorbs the attack, and out of the other mace, the windy void appears and the beam/blast is blasted back at the opponent.
Duration and/or Cooldown: 3 post cooldown

[Shikai]Name: Kazeyari (Wind Spear)
Effect: He can create 10 spears made out of wind. (They appear in the air just above him) They have a lesser speed of 100 mph
Duration and/or Cooldown: 10 spears duration with a 10 post cooldown

Last edited by Shinzui Debiru on Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:31 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachlife.forumotion.com
Okami
Cero Espada
Okami

Junsui Kaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsui Kaze   Junsui Kaze Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:58 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

Junsui Kaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsui Kaze   Junsui Kaze Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:44 pm

i made some changes to the first 2 techniques
Back to top Go down
Okami
Cero Espada
Okami

Junsui Kaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsui Kaze   Junsui Kaze Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:52 pm

it will need to be a MUCH longer cooldown if its at double power
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

Junsui Kaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsui Kaze   Junsui Kaze Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:55 pm

scratch that then O.o, just the 1st technique has been changed/added to then ^^
Back to top Go down
Okami
Cero Espada
Okami

Junsui Kaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsui Kaze   Junsui Kaze Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:44 pm

approved unless another admin see something wrong with it that i missed
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

Junsui Kaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsui Kaze   Junsui Kaze Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:46 pm

um, as you can see, we are the only members and i the only other admin! lol O.o

but thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

Junsui Kaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsui Kaze   Junsui Kaze Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:20 pm

i recently learned that 100 mph wind isn't a very fast tornado. Its only a fast hurricane although a hurricanes power isn't leveled by the wind. Do to that fact. I'd like to be able to increase my winds to 150 mph when i create winds in shikai. In Bankai, i will be able to increase it to 200 mph. Also, considering the fact that tornados can reach up to 300 mph, i believe this is reasonable enough.
Back to top Go down
Yaouchi
Gouryoku Hanshin/Elite Superhuman's Leader
Yaouchi

Junsui Kaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsui Kaze   Junsui Kaze Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:34 am

yes I will approve 200 MPH winds are reasonable for this. But edit your shikai ability please I dont want to be the one to do it. But otherwise Approved.
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

Junsui Kaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsui Kaze   Junsui Kaze Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:38 am

thanks for understanding Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

Junsui Kaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsui Kaze   Junsui Kaze Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:31 am

edited me shikai ability What a Face
Back to top Go down
Yaouchi
Gouryoku Hanshin/Elite Superhuman's Leader
Yaouchi

Junsui Kaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsui Kaze   Junsui Kaze Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:34 am

Thats also acceptable shikai. I approve again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Junsui Kaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junsui Kaze   Junsui Kaze Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Junsui Kaze
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BleachLife :: Registration :: Zanpacktou Registration-
Jump to: