BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachLife

The World of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go away, I don't want to be alone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Okami
Cero Espada
Okami

Go away, I don't want to be alone Empty
PostSubject: Go away, I don't want to be alone   Go away, I don't want to be alone Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:38 pm

Solemn footsteps echoed around the bleached white walls of Las Noches, the only sounds that seemed to stir in this hallowed halls, yet there was something off, another tab of a foot that seemed out of sink with the rest of it. Okami stopped and sighed, looking over his shoulder to the small runt of an arrancar that was following him shooting him a gear to make the smaller arrancar want to reel away from the Espada, “If you insist on following me make sure your steps fall in time with my own, I don’t want to know you are there got it?” he snarled. The small arrancar just nodded before the Espada started to walk off again, this time making sure his steps where in time with the taller mans.

Okami did not want the company, but there was a part of him that did not want to send the other arrancar away, so he just seemed to put up with his unwanted attention for now. Okami put his hand flat on a large et of buddle doors, pushing them open with ease, they parted without a sound to revile a large meeting hall that look like it had not been used for ages, the silver haired arrancar moved down into the room, the other arrancar still trying to keep in step with the higher ranking member of its race.
Back to top Go down
Espina
Segunda, 2nd Espada

PostSubject: Re: Go away, I don't want to be alone   Go away, I don't want to be alone Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:42 pm

Espina sighs as someone disturbs his peace, And then his mood shifts as he feels who is. Okami, So the cero is taking a walk is he? He stands up, Leaning off of the wall instead of into it, Standing up straight, Adjusting his robe slightly as it started digging into his armpit when he shifted. He raises an eyebrow at the primera, And then steps out of the shadows.

Hello, Cero Okami. How're you today?

His steps stay perfectly in line with okami, Even though he's been walking backwards, He does prefer to look at someone as he talks to them.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Cero Espada
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Go away, I don't want to be alone   Go away, I don't want to be alone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:30 pm

“Don’t call me ‘Cero’” Okami snorted, glaring at the 2nd espada as he walked backwards, just what he wanted, another person around him, well at least Espina was more bearable than the runt following him around everywhere, “you know I hate being called by that.” He grumbled as he stuffed his hand into his pockets, he wondered why out of this desolate plain of existence he could not find somewhere to be by himself.

He stopped to talk to Espina properly, but when he stopped the other arrancar, who he had not bothered to remember his name, bumped into him. The air around the two changed immediately, the poor, poor nameless arrancar, he backed up slightly as he put his hand up, mouth opening as he tried to ask for forgiveness when Okami turned to him and glared. The movement of Okami’s arm was so fast that it was hard to see as the silver haired Espada backhanded the arrancar across the face, the force of the blow sent the runt flying across the room, the sound of bone crunching and the smell of blood filled the air as he landed somewhere off in the darkness.

“Damn runt, I told him not to follow me,” he growled turning back to the Segunda, “what where you doing here?”
Back to top Go down
Espina
Segunda, 2nd Espada

PostSubject: Re: Go away, I don't want to be alone   Go away, I don't want to be alone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:28 am

((Were*))

He stops as the Cero stops, As then raises an eyebrow as he becomes quite violent. He wonders if the runt will be okay. ..And if not, He wonders if he can make a snack of him, He is quite hungry right now... He looks back at the cero as he talks to him.

Me? I was relaxing. Noone usually comes here, So i get to have some peace and quiet. Although i must say, I enjoyed that display of power Okami.

((Sorry 'bout shortness.))
Back to top Go down
Okami
Cero Espada
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Go away, I don't want to be alone   Go away, I don't want to be alone Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:31 am

“He got lucky; if I put my full force in it he would have gone through that damn wall,” he growled as he put his hand back into his pocket, “he had been following me half way around this damned place, said something about me looking lonely, how absurd.” The espada snorted, why did they all assume that of him? Okami like it that way, he walked past Espina, not looking at him as he did so. He reached the canter of the room, looking up at the three thrones that rose high above the rest of the seats, so many years ago that would be where Aizen sat along with the other two turncoats from Soul Society, he licked his lips what his eyes settled on the canter seat.

The sound of static ripped through the air as Okami appeared at the seat he was just eyeing up, quickly sitting down in it, letting his body skin into the stone as he let a low growl rumble through his chest.
Back to top Go down
Espina
Segunda, 2nd Espada

PostSubject: Re: Go away, I don't want to be alone   Go away, I don't want to be alone Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:10 pm

Espina grins, As he to does does what okami does, The famed Arrancar "Sonido". He appears in the throne of the turncoat Gin, Sitting in it with his right leg hanging over one of the arms, Pointing towards okami, As his other goes off the lip of the seat. His back rests against the other arm.

And probably several other walls to, Okami.

Espina looks at okami slowly, Examing his facial features.

Although i must agree with him, You do look lonely. Perhaps you would care to share a glass of sake with me?

Espina, of course, refers to his personal collection of expensive liqueor, The least of which is sake.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Cero Espada
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Go away, I don't want to be alone   Go away, I don't want to be alone Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:42 am

Okami gave a sideways glance to Espina, again yet another one who though the same thing. He then forced himself to look straight ahead, his lips pulled in a tight line as he was trying to hold back his irritation, he was not loaney, he was not lonely, and maybe after he said that he himself a few hundred times it would become true. He could not help but wonder how Espina would get Saki here.. no why he would bring some here was beyond him, the cero espada always found that stuff to be fowl.

“No thank you, that.... stuff is not to my taste,” he snorted, “never seen the appeal in it myself, not when Shinigami blood has more flavour to it.” The silver haired male grinned to himself
Back to top Go down
Espina
Segunda, 2nd Espada

PostSubject: Re: Go away, I don't want to be alone   Go away, I don't want to be alone Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:35 am

Oh truely? Well then i think your about to really enjoy my company. There is a shinigami, Bound and tied in my quarters. I've been saving him. He's not powerful, Fresh out of the academy, But i thought i'd enjoy torturing him...And i did! I've been planning on killing him soon, He hasn't been screaming as much. I'd be more than happy to share him with you Okami.

Espina is smiling the entire time he's saying this as he's remembering how fun it was to torture him, Before the little wimp stopped screaming as hard.... Oh well. It's always more fun to kill with a friend.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Cero Espada
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Go away, I don't want to be alone   Go away, I don't want to be alone Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:35 pm

The segunda has a Shinigami bound in his room? Interesting, a interest physically showed by the rising of one eyebrow, well it would help with this dull boredom, Okami let his head flop to the side slightly as he looked too Espina, what the hack, “Torture? Why not its been a long time since I have felt the comforting feeling of blood on my skin,” he said as he pushed himself up and out of the char.

He tilted his head to the left, then to the right, earning a crack from his neck before he rolled his shoulders. Slipping his hands back into his pockets and walking to the edge of the plinth the chars where sat on before looking back to the other espada.
Back to top Go down
Espina
Segunda, 2nd Espada

PostSubject: Re: Go away, I don't want to be alone   Go away, I don't want to be alone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:13 pm

Espina grins as he stretches backwards, His back arching, His bodies only point of contact with the chair now being his shoulders on one arm and his mid thighs on another. He sunido's halfway to the doorway, Almost arriving at one spot before he was gone from the other.

If i may lead the way, Okami.

He begins to walk calmy, Not looking back. If the cero did not want to follow him, That was his choice. But Espina was serious about that torture...It is so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Cero Espada
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Go away, I don't want to be alone   Go away, I don't want to be alone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:16 pm

Okami let himself drop down to the floor below, before following the other Espada to his room, he did not ask himself if he should really be going there, it just seemed odd to the silver haired male but really he did not care, as long as it killed the boredom. “Don’t worry I’m coming,” he said, a slight disgruntled snort mixed in at the end.

He followed the.. less graceful arrancar to his room.

(sorry for the crapness)
Back to top Go down
Espina
Segunda, 2nd Espada

PostSubject: Re: Go away, I don't want to be alone   Go away, I don't want to be alone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:10 pm

((Oi! Espina's graceful. He's just lazy. And mine was crappier X_X))

Espina walks through the hallways at a slightly faster than normal pace, Probably three and a half miles an hour. At this clip they reach his room in a few minutes. He opens the door, And inside is a simple bedroom. One twin bed, green, With four red pillows, Two on either side. One dresser, Rosewood, Painted with an intricate rose bush mural, Possibly done by espina himself? There is no mirror, No frivolity in this almost spartan room. Besides the bed and dresser there are two doors, Although okami knows where neither goes, It is pretty easy to guess where one does. One is a simple door, The same as most of the smaller ones in las noches. The other is a thick door, two steel bars crossbracing it across the front. The only logical thing that could be behind this door is espina's personal, private, Extremely well furnished, Torture room. And lo and behold, Espina confirms it.

"Just through the steel door. I've kept him locked up in there.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Cero Espada
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Go away, I don't want to be alone   Go away, I don't want to be alone Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:14 pm

(sorry was half asleep when I did that post and misread ‘Calmly’ as ‘Clumsy’ ><)

Okami sighed as Espina rushed down the hall to him room, the other one not seeming to be motivated enough to run at a speed akin to his fellow arrancar, sure he always loved to torture the weak and the strong alike till they could no longer scream but from what Espina said he was already at that point, and that seemed to take the edge off it for Okami. Coming into the Espada’s room he glanced around, just as barren as his was, but that was not surprising, but the large steel door.. that was different.

Okami chuckled slightly to himself as he moved towards said door, “Something tells me that this door is meant more to keep the others out than keep him in, am I right?” he grinned devilishly whist giving a sideways glanced to his collage.
Back to top Go down
Espina
Segunda, 2nd Espada

PostSubject: Re: Go away, I don't want to be alone   Go away, I don't want to be alone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:30 pm

Astute Observation, Okami. You are correct, I need not worry about him escaping.

Espina smiles lightly as he walks towards the door. It has no visible handle on it, And he simply places his hand on it and draws away. However, As he draws away, The door follows, Revealing a dark room. A bright light turns on overhead once the door opens to a certain point, Revealing a variety of torture instruments, Many stained with blood. There is currently a male shinigami chained upside down to the wall. He's in ragged uniforms, His blond hair matted with blood. He's only been like this for an hour, So he'd have a headache from the blood rushing to his head and numbness in his feet and other such fun stuff, But no permanent damage.

This is..Well i forget his name.

It's Hazuki, You bastard.

Espina sighs, And with a flick of his wrist a vine whips out of his sleeve, A dagger on the end of it, Cutting a small cut into his belly. The shinigami Cries out in pain. Apparently his alone time had allowed him to recover from the crying wreck that he was.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Cero Espada
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Go away, I don't want to be alone   Go away, I don't want to be alone Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:29 pm

Okami smirked and shook his head as the blade cut the shinigami’s soft flesh, “Seems you already broke his body, but breaking souls and minds are far more rewarding.” He said with almost a purr to his voice, whilst seeing a Shinigami rile in pain was fun Okami’s ways of long term torture was more... malevolent, to take someone and brake them till they screamed because they knew it pleased you, to the point they would not escape when shown the door, that was more his stile of things. He slowly walked over to the upside-down Shinigami, almost seductively like he was a cat, slowly he brushed his finger tips over the cut Espina had just made, feeling the thick, warm blood on his skin, his touches where feather light the first few passes, almost like he was afraid that the Shinigami was going to shatter like glass if he was not careful.

But any idea of gentleness was soon lost as Okami drove his middle and index fingers into the wound, deepening it as the Shinigami bit back a scream of pain, only passing his lips as a weak whimper. Okami dropped down to one knee as his free hand slipped under the back of the shinigami’s head, lifting it up so he would not feel as light headed as before, he brought the blood covered fingers to the Shinigami lips, “Now be a good little bitch and suck!”

[sorry for the crapness did not have much time]
Back to top Go down
Espina
Segunda, 2nd Espada

PostSubject: Re: Go away, I don't want to be alone   Go away, I don't want to be alone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:00 pm

((o_o Ohmigod your insane.... -Cowers in fear-))

Espina simply leans back against the wall as he watches his Cero perform acts of malicinous, Watching his fingers drive deeper into the wound, Enjoying the pain it cause. He rather hopes the shinigami doesnt take the chance to bite...But oh well. His teeth snap shut over one of okami's fingers...He wonders randomly what he'll do to punish him. Rip his dick off? Pluck off muscle fibers? Shove a sword through his belly button? (A personal favorite of espina)

((And that...Was a crap post.))
Back to top Go down
Okami
Cero Espada
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Go away, I don't want to be alone   Go away, I don't want to be alone Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:05 pm

[Quick post before my net goes again!]

Okami’s body shock slightly as he laughed with the pathetic attempt to rebel against the arrancar, his teeth would not be enough to cut through his skin, now how to punish him for this? Well seeing as he was fond of biting and there really was no need for him to keep them, so well, he could not use them properly then Okami would take them away like he was nothing more than a child who misbehaved with a toy.

One by one he pulled out the shinigami’s front teeth and canines, twisting them before tugging them out of his mouth, some coming out cleanly, some leaving roots or shard behind, a mix of blood and saliva came pouring out of his mouth and Okami looked over the teeth in his blood covered hands, the arrancar had left some of his molars behind, “Maybe now you will learn not to bite other people, hmm?” he said mockingly as he stood up, closing his fist around the teeth in his hand, “Your turn.” He said to Espina.
Back to top Go down
Espina
Segunda, 2nd Espada

PostSubject: Re: Go away, I don't want to be alone   Go away, I don't want to be alone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:30 pm

Espina watches, Almost studying the Cero's technique. He definitly enjoys her role in this transaction, Causing pain. Espina cannot really blame him, He'd enjoy it too. As the last tooth is pulled, The shinigami's robes stained with a dark blotch, Blood and saliva, Espina regards it almost as a thing of beauty..Something to be loved. He enjoys watching other people's pain to an extreme degree. As the Cero stands up and gives him his turn, He grins, His teeth flashing white. He pulls a single rose out of his sleeve, The thorns on it extremely sharp.

Gladly i will take my turn, Okami.

He grins as he steps up to the man and places the rose gingerly in his toothless mouth, On the lower gums, Before slamming the Shinigami's mouth shut, Forcing the large sharp thorns into the shinigami's gums. His screams echo through the room, Even though his mouth is not open. Espina drinks up the screams, Loving every second of them, Almost deriving energy from this man's pain. He grabs the stem of the rose, The thorns shrinking in his hands. While they could penetrate hierro, This rose is of espina, And therefore isn't going to hurt him. With a slow pull he drags the thorns through the shinigami's gums, Ripping long gashes in them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go away, I don't want to be alone   Go away, I don't want to be alone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Go away, I don't want to be alone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BleachLife :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: