BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachLife

The World of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new beginning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Elite Vaizard Leader
Alex

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:34 pm

Alex was wondering while living once again in the soul society. His thoughts swirled around in his head asking him questions in which he just couldn't answer. Why was he once again here, or Why should he even trust such cruel people. They made a vaizard quarters, but it was still separate from the rest for no vaizard or at least Alex didn't feel like this was home. The trust was there, but it didn't feel strong enough. Alex understood that to keep the trust strong that he must make friends with the captain commander. Though this idea seemed easy, it was up to the captain commander to not be a dick and accept the peace offering. Alex laughed to himself for it was time to stop thinking and to start acting and his first step was to see how his fellow Vaizard think. He figured most of them to ask for ridiculous things which would eventually lead to Alex just doing what he think is right anyway. Of course Alex would love to hear everyone's opinion, but if they are all idiotic then he must put his foot down and show some order.

Now still in the quarters he decided to stop thinking and wait for his fellow people. The waiting would most likely be long for the respect for one another didn't show as much as in the vaizard then it did in the shinigami. "The shinigami have loyalty, yet we are like strangers looking to rule with with tyranny. Perhaps I can change the way they think. Lets introduce our own government in the group of viazard so that instead of looking to benefit as one, we can all benefit as a group." Alex caught himself just as he ended was he really talking to himself. I will try my best to lead us into a bright future, but I cannot do it alone. If my people don't like the way I try then I eventually will be removed but that is life. While sitting down he put his hands on a table in front of him with both hands open holding a lantern type light in his right and a simple map in his left.
Back to top Go down
Shiroma Kogetsu
3rd Elite Vaizard

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:49 am

OOC: Sorry, I'm not good at breaking the ice.

Shiroma stared at the leader and looked back at the other vaizards. "Shut up already you bald face idiots!!" he shouted in order to decrease the volume of the people. He tried to look serious but started laughing as he saw a bald guy in the back of the room.
"This man is our leader! We should listen to him...Hell, even if we don't, we still have to follow him. I mean, I could be somewhere picking up women in my gigai but I decided to come here! Shouldn't that tell you it's important!?!" after shouting this, he realized he had started crying after the comment about women, "Busty girls, thick girls, ditzy girls, innocent girls, freaky girls, lesbia.....Oh!! Sorry, Leader! I believe they'll listen now." Shiroma had a smirk on his face as if he was having fun when he was shouting all of this. I guess this means I have to act more restrained.... he thought as he noticed everyone staring a him.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Elite Vaizard Leader
Alex

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:50 am

Alex was surprised by the viazard's actions. Is he nervous, or is he always acting like a little kid? Though the viazard acted foolish Alex choose not to say anything, well at least not yet. The two hands were on the table and were vital to the conversation at hand. "Now, you the one with the mouth please answer this question. You are in a very dark area in which you are stuck in a maze, added the fact that you are powerless similar to a human. Which do you pick, This map or the lantern. Your answer will not have any consequence, but will be vital in my next moves." Alex had a assumption on what the viazard group presented in front of him were going to pick, but he also had the answer he was looking for. The beginning was near and he needed those that he could trust, hopefully those that did pick the wrong answer will be able to change.

Alex wondered why the number of viazard suddenly decreased, perhaps all of them just didn't show face at all, or yet. In order to rule successfully you would need to root out all the fakes and possible back stabbers. Back stabbers are bound to come and Alex figured that it would be best to just get it over with now. After all of this is settled Alex is going to have to deal with the captain commander and that should be great fun. I hope everyone seems to understand things like me, it would be so much easier and help with a lot. Alex was done thinking right now and awaited a answer from the fellow member.
Back to top Go down
Shiroma Kogetsu
3rd Elite Vaizard

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:54 pm

Shiroma pondered the question. He thought to himself about the delicacy of the matter. Considering the details of the questions, most people would probably say map, but what good is a map without light... he thought to himself. He looked at the leader who was watching and waiting for an answer.
"To be perfectly honest, right or wrong, I'd pick the lantern," Shiroma said with his voice changed to a serious tone, "From my point of view, the lantern would be a secure light to keep oneself calm and knowing of their environment regardless of what it reveals. If it's needed,I wouldn't tell anyone what I saw in the maze, and I'd be happy that I made it out.." Shiroma had a look of determination in his eyes as he looked at Alex.
"However, to most people, they would think that the map would be endearing and choose it. They'd pick it just because they'd want to find something of value," Shiroma frowned as he looked down at his sword and remembered his past, "I think that's foolish. I don't believe any good can come from greed, envy, and curiosity. Even friendship can be questionable at times..." SHiroma got quiet as he realized that he had started talking about his friend Kajamaru.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Elite Vaizard Leader
Alex

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:42 pm

Alex listened to the man speak and when he was done smiled a bit. Yes, ones there "You picked the answer in which I looked for. The map is useless for your in the dark, but even with enough light to read I would stray from the map. Even though the map shows a direction and how to get to point A to point B, you are not certain that this information is correct and will follow it with the assumption that you'd get to go where you want. The lantern on the other hand opens up what the darkness denies you, your sight. With this sight you can see all around understand where you are and how to get there. With the map you follow a track someone wrote for you, but by himself. I tell you people let's take the lantern and find our own way out. Lets see what they hide from us, Lets journey where they have not gone, and let us go where we will not be judged.

Alex needed to calm down after that since he was speaking forever basically. Many vaizard would probably laugh at him, but in the attempt to get everyone on the same page it was worth it. While saying all of this he had that face on, the one that looked like he just didn't care. This moment that he was in now would probably be the biggest moment in his life. Alex wanted his own place to live somewhere not next to the shinigami. he didn't want to judge them, but if someone could possibly do that much to somebody it's just torture. Since he didn't want to be biased he did not mention anything about the shinigami other than him talking about the captain commander before, but no one should of heard as he was alone.
Back to top Go down
Zurui
Elite Vaizard Vice Leader
Zurui

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:14 pm

Zurui always had something he really sucked at. Showing up on time. And guess what, he didn't show up on time today either. He was dashing down the streets, shoving people out of his way. And finally he made it to the Vizards head quarters. He ran into the room, and stopped when he reached the door he had to enter. He stretched his hand out, and grabbed the knob. He twisted and pushed it open. Inside was every Vizard. Zurui walked into the room, and closed the door behind him. He smiled at the crowd. "So what did I miss?" Zurui scratched the back of his head. He felt like a idiot, missing a meeting when he was the Vice leader. And he was doing a great job so far. The only thing he manged to hear was which would you choose a map or a lantern. Zurui would have taken the map. The reason being. Sometimes it's that you don't see some things. But if someone choose the map they would know the path that they would take. And if someone took the lantern they would wander around lost. But you wouldn't be able to see the map without a lantern. These kinds of questions always made Zurui angry. Zurui wasn't going to wait for a response, anymore. He looked at everyone, and smiled again. "I could understand why someone would choose the lantern,but if you did pick it wouldn't you still be lost?" For some reason Zurui felt that this was going to be based on life. Like if you choose the made you know what path you will take. But if you choose the lantern you are still walking around in the world, trying to find your purpose.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Elite Vaizard Leader
Alex

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:05 pm

Alex watched as his vice showed up a bit late. "Everyone in the world looks for something whether it be lost memories, loved ones, or even a reason why you were placed here. So basically everyone is lost, By taking the lantern you can move freely and take your time, but with a map you have no light so you'd be stuck. Basically the map is useless without the lantern while the lantern does not need the map. Though it would be easiest for them to work together for one hand wash the other both wash the face." Alex hoped he got the point across so that they would understand his logic. Hopefully he has a reason for being late, I mean it's not all fun and games we need to get things settled and organize otherwise we are as good as...... nothing.

"So, why are you late, if you have a reason." Alex figured that he was going to say an excuse, but even if at least he showed. I'm glad everyone showed at least we are halfway there. Alex threw the map ad tossed the lantern orb at Zurui. "You know what, forget about it. Just if you can please do not be late again for it may not seem like it is, but this is important and if not to you, it is for me." Alex didn't want to seem rude, but if the vice doesn't take things like this serious than truth be told he needs to be replaced. Alex wasn't going to replace though, well not of yet for frankly he was the best fighter there besides Alex, but Shiroma seemed to be tailing Zurui in power. Now in a joking matter Alex laughed to lighten the mood. " you better watch out Shiroma is on your ass, he may just beat ya one day ha."
Back to top Go down
Shiroma Kogetsu
3rd Elite Vaizard

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:49 pm

Shiroma watched quietly as Alex made a joke about him taking Zurui's position. He thought about it for a brief second but decided against it with a small laugh. I can't fight him yet...I'll wait til our numbers increase some more. He thought to himself. He decided not to say anything to avoid fighting his ally for the time being. The most powerful Vaizard in the group so far were Alex, Zurui, an Shiroma himself and he didn't want them to be disadvantaged at a critical time, at least not until they could collect more elites.
"Alex, that's a bit over the top, right? What are we gonna do about the increasing number of hollows in the living world," Shiroma said as his stomach growled, "And what are we gonna do about food?" Shiroma was very hungry at the moment and the rising tension in the room was making his stomach rowl even more than it was.
Back to top Go down
Zurui
Zurui

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:47 pm

Zurui smiled, like he always did. Of course he wasn't going to give a reason for being late, because their wasn't one. And then the comment about over throwing him. Zurui had to smile at that. He looked at Shiroma. "Don't worry if we do fight, I'll make sure one is left in pain forever." A evil laugh would fit there perfectly, but Zurui didn't want to embarrass himself. A fight, hollow, and food. One of those thing just doesn't belong there. Zurui looked at Alex now, and smiled. "Lets just get down to business. Why did you call us here? Are we going to fight or something?" He turned his head and looked at the rest of the Vizards. Of course he was standing at the door in front of everyone. "We are your men!" He pointed his finger at the Vizards. Zurui walked up to where Alex was sitting. He leaned in, close enough to where only he could hear what he was about to say. Or are you going to sit back in your chair, and watch us suffer." Zurui backed away. He walked back at where he had been standing before. He leaned back against the wall. Zurui wasn't expecting much from these Vizards, but if he did get something he would fall to the ground in tears.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Elite Vaizard Leader
Alex

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:24 pm

Alex stood up from his chair and unintentionally ignored Shiroma. His feet slowly moved towards Zurui since he backed off after speaking. when close enough to the point only Alex and Zurui could hear words he spoke. "To fight without reason is to suffer, but if you really wish to fight please leave now and I'll send someone out to fight because now is not the time for this." Alex then walked in the middle of the room which meant he was also in the middle of everybody. "You are my people, and to me my people deserve a reason to fight for no one of you are going to die just because I say for you to go out and fight a group. So before we fight I need us to get organized, so we figure out who to fight." Alex looked around at everyone's face seeing a mixture of emotions. "I decided that after we are finished here that I am going to talk to the captain commander in hopes of making a agreement in both partners and friends, but the odds of that happening are still fifty percent since I haven't really spoken to him." Alex stood up and walked to everyone looking in their eyes to see what it was filled with some looked angry, while some looked determined it all depended on the kind of people, but Alex's looked like he had no care for anything of course he did though.

Alex then walked over to his chair and sat down, so that they could finish the meeting that was being held. "If anyone has anything to say please say it, other wise I'm going to go talk to the captain commander." Alex awaited for someone was bound to say something. Hopefully everything goes well today, so far two mess ups and that was Zurui wanting to fight so badly. He should understand that I was only joking about him and Shiroma. and the other mess us being Shiroma bringing food at a important time. Alex looked at the both of the men. Though I do see the fight being no where near one sided, the match would definitely require skill from both of them. His thoughts always messed with him for now he actually wanted to see the fight, but of course it is to early for that and it wont happen well not yet. Unfortunately no one in the meeting were on the same page Alex wanted for everyone to be understanding of each other while Zurui wanted to fight and Shiroma wanted food. Though it wasn't bad yet Alex only hoped that it would not grow worse.
Back to top Go down
Shiroma Kogetsu
3rd Elite Vaizard

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:42 am

Shiroma didn't care forwhat others had to say concerning the strength of themselves, so he shrugged it off with no problem. The atmosphere in the room demanded intensity and Shiroma decided that he'd talk normally to avoid crushing the moment. "Alex, I'd rather ask you to keep a strict watch over Zurui movements. Because, unlike me, it seems he'd love to fight anyone and anything including our allies," Shiroma smirked evilly, "I'd also like to ask, whether or not the captain commander is going to restrict our movement in order to prevent us from doing anything like entering the living world or slaying a few enemies on our on accord?"
Shiroma stood up and walked towards the door and stood by the doors in a seemingly bad mood, "Because if he is, I want you to know Zurui's not the only one with a love for fighting!" Shiroma's presence changed to something darker for a moment as he frowned and looked back with a cold glare. "If they truly wish to keep us shut-in then I believe that they have no idea what we vaizards are capable of....!" Shiroma realize he was making the atmosphere even heavier, it seemed as if an attack would jump off from the slightest movement. So, he decided to attempt to lighten the mood.
"Just kidding!" Shiroma said with a very fake smile. He tried to fake off the speech he just gave by talking playfully, but there was no way for him to hide his eyes that reflected his blood lust and his intent to kill anyone who wanted restrained the vaizard race other than the vaizard leader himself. It seemed as though his eyes revealed what he was thinking he thought I'll kill anyone who abuses their authority and power over others.
Back to top Go down
Zurui
Zurui

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:59 pm

Zurui had to smile at this kids out burst. He acted like he didn't hear what he had said to Alex, but if he wasn't careful something could happen. Zurui looked at Shiroma. "You joke about these things, yet this is a serious matter. It's a disgrace to say anything like that, in front of me. I'll give you one warning and that's it." Zurui didn't care if he was a ally or not, no one would say something like that with Zurui in the room. He was tempted to turn around and walk out of the room, but then he would be leaving all the Vizards. Zurui cleared his throat. He looked at Alex, and smiled. "I apologize." He stepped forward a little and bowed before him. Of course if Alex hadn't been in the room, he wouldn't have bowed. Zurui spun around and looked at all the Vizards. He smiled at them. Well Alex- I mean sir. I think we all agree that you should have a word with the 'Captain Commander'." Zurui turned around and faced Alex, he leaned in again so they were the only ones who could hear. "And if you don't, I think I'll get a couple of men and start a war." He smiled at him, and patted him on his shoulder and walked away. Zurui walked back to where he had been standing most of the time. He kept on thinking about what he just said. Would he really do that? So many people would die. And it would be all his fault. What was he thinking? He had to do something to make things better. "I believe that it is wrong to keep us locked up here, like pigs. I mean after all we used to be Shinigami, and we all have different stories of how we became Vizards. But we are still people, not animals. If Alex does go to speak with the man that did this to us, I'm going with him whether he likes it or not." Zurui looked at the Vizards. Some nodded their heads, other looked like they just saw a ghost. And some looked like they wet their pants. Zurui smiled at this. Something big was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Elite Vaizard Leader
Alex

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:38 pm

Alex grew angry with the way these vizards acted as if they had no respect. Without speaking to both he just sat and thought about the future. If they acted like shinigami and were loyal and not going on about their own thing then we could start becoming the best group out there. Alex stood up and started to walk out the door way and walk somewhere by himself so that he could meet the captain commander and get this talk over with. Perhaps he will be more mature than my fellow vizards and if he is then maybe this alliance would work well enough to get rid of all enemies who oppose.

Before Alex left he gave a note to a lowly vizard and sent him off to give Shinzui the letter. The letter explained how they were going to meet somewhere and if he could be alone for it'd be easier. It also said where to go, well not exactly but it did say "You know where to go" Which is like a hint. Now is the time to figure out where we belong and who are our enemies, hopefully we are not alone and enemies of all. Alex was still walking slowly getting to the place so that he could wait for Shinzui the captain commander who controls all the captains in the soul society.

LEAVE
Back to top Go down
Zurui
Zurui

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:42 pm

[Beware this is a epic post]

Zurui watched as Alex left. After the door closed, he followed.

Exit!
Back to top Go down
Shiroma Kogetsu
3rd Elite Vaizard

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:37 pm

Shiroma smirked as both them walked from the room. He felt that things would only get more interesting from now on. "I can't wat for something to happen," he smiled, "after all, I love a good fight." He walked directly out of the room without looking back at the other vaizards.

_EXIT_
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BleachLife :: Soul Society :: Vaizard Quarters-
Jump to: