BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachLife

The World of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riuku's power

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

Riuku's power Empty
PostSubject: Riuku's power   Riuku's power Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:58 am

Name: dark form

Release Phrase: Riuku thinks of it in his head.(Dark form.)

Represent: bat

Element: Shadow/Dark,

Sealed Description: http://fc01.deviantart.com/images3/i/2005/153/a/8/Sword_of_Fire_by_Morthian.jpg

Initial Release: https://media.photobucket.com/image/dark%20sword/phyreblade_blog/True%20Swords/WireWrappedSword-BlackBlade.jpg

Released Description: http://m4.mangatoshokan.com/bleach/maximum7/347/M7_Bleach_Ch347_18-19c.jpg

Ultimate Ability/Attack: dark Beast: Riuku will use his dark powers to summon a Dark beast that is about 20 feet tall. The beast can use all the same attacks at Riuku but weaker. Also, the best itself is weaker than Riuku. (about as strong as the 5th espada.) The beast can heal itself by the shadows around it. lasts for 5 posts and 10 post cool down.

Innate Ability: bat like site. in a situation that i can not use my eyes or can not see, as long as there is sound my body can pick up even the slite vibration from sound bounceing off of objects and hiting me which allows me to know where everything is as if i was looking at it.

Techniques:
Dark blast:riuku will shoot a blast of darkness at his opponet wich can harm the opponent. 1 post 2 posts to cool down.

shadow harm: Riuku will use his dark powers and his shadow will start to have a dark ora coming off of it. If Riuku can puch in your shadow, Then the who evers shadow that he hits will be harmed. (This attack is like a physical punch and cant have my body parts go into them, other shadows can stop it if its shadow is in the way of his.) 3 posts and 4 post cool down.

shadow attack: Riuku will use his dark powers to move the shadows around him to damage his opponents. Riuku can make the attacks go as far as 50 feet away from Riuku. Lasts for 3 posts and 6 cool down.

Rules in making Techs:
0-100 points: 3 techs
101-200: 4 techs
201-300: 5 techs
301-400: 6 techs
and so on...

Last edited by Riuku on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:05 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yaouchi
Gouryoku Hanshin/Elite Superhuman's Leader
Yaouchi

Riuku's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's power   Riuku's power Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:02 am

please explain the Innate ability a little more.
Explain what the blast of darkness exactly does (ex blinding/damaging/enshrouding)
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

Riuku's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's power   Riuku's power Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:12 am

fixed
Back to top Go down
Yaouchi
Yaouchi

Riuku's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's power   Riuku's power Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:14 am

all right I will say that is approved.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

Riuku's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's power   Riuku's power Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:38 am

i just made a change in what i look on Released Description
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

Riuku's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's power   Riuku's power Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:24 am

that is the 3rd espada from the bleach anime O.o please think of something that's more original
Back to top Go down
https://bleachlife.forumotion.com
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

Riuku's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's power   Riuku's power Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:20 am

ok how are the new moves?
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

Riuku's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's power   Riuku's power Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:35 am

the moves are fine but please change the picture >>
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

Riuku's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's power   Riuku's power Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:19 am

all done
Back to top Go down
Chomatsu
13th Division Captain
Chomatsu

Riuku's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's power   Riuku's power Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:03 am

shadow harm: Riuku will use his dark powers and his shadow will start to have a dark ora coming off of it. If Riuku can puch in your shadow, Then the who evers shadow that he hits will be harmed. (This attack cant have my body parts go into them, other shadows can stop it if its shadow is in the way of his.) 3 posts and 4 post cool down.

"Now this is a physical punch, correct? Please specify for shadow harm."

shadow attack: Riuku will use his dark powers to move the shadows around him to damage his opponents. Riuku can make the attacks go as far as 50 feet away from Riuku. Lasts for 5 posts and 6 cool down.

The only thing for this is I will ask you to either lower your duration or increase your cooldown, a 1 post differential between a strong ability like this needs to be moderated.Either decrease the duration by 2 posts or increase the cooldown by 2 posts.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

Riuku's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's power   Riuku's power Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:13 am

done
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

Riuku's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's power   Riuku's power Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:58 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Chomatsu
13th Division Captain
Chomatsu

Riuku's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's power   Riuku's power Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:16 am

Hang on, for the ultimate ability give it a respectable range to spread darkness and also touching someone and changing their demeanor is god modding, edit that part please.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

Riuku's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's power   Riuku's power Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:58 am

ok for one i take away the light around and tell me how making people sad is godmoding?
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

Riuku's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's power   Riuku's power Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:16 am

Chomatsu, i support your brain thing but please add a way that the opponent can defeat it, it actually is godmode if you take away all their chances lol and perhaps if he creates some kind of dome? thats the popular thing nowadays lol or he could simply send out large shadow barriers that covered the sun and hte light that was being cast out?
Back to top Go down
Chomatsu
13th Division Captain
Chomatsu

Riuku's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's power   Riuku's power Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:27 am

As long as it is pertaining to his shadow ability, is reasonable and is not god mod/ auto hit I'm fine with it. Just state how long it lasts and make sure there is a way to defend or avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

Riuku's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's power   Riuku's power Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:35 am

there is
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

Riuku's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's power   Riuku's power Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:37 am

he means for the 5 posts its a duration, and is that the same duration for the shadow dome or is that just for the emotion altering
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

Riuku's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's power   Riuku's power Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:46 am

just for the emotion altering
Back to top Go down
Chomatsu
13th Division Captain
Chomatsu

Riuku's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's power   Riuku's power Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:40 am

I do not personally agree with anything having to do with another's mind manipulation for the simple fact that it does teeter on the fine line of god-modding, but if Shin is ok with it then I will not object.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

Riuku's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's power   Riuku's power Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:09 pm

changed my move beacuse anyone can say they are strong and get out of it.
Back to top Go down
Yaouchi
Yaouchi

Riuku's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's power   Riuku's power Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:19 am

Ill agree with the beast Idea. Approved edit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riuku's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku's power   Riuku's power Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riuku's power
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BleachLife :: Registration :: Ressurection Registration-
Jump to: