BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachLife

The World of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ashio's Ressurection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashio
Cuarta, 4th Espada
Ashio

Ashio's Ressurection Empty
PostSubject: Ashio's Ressurection   Ashio's Ressurection Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:23 pm

Name: Koori Sai

Release Phrase: Charge forward

Element: Ice/Snow

Represent:
Spoiler:

Sealed Zanpacktou:
Spoiler:

Initial Release: Ashio’s horn grows to half a foot long and turns completely to ice. The ice cannot be shattered or broken by normal means. It is as hard as bone and he can regenerate it with the rest of his body.

Released Description: White armor forms around Ashio’s arms, legs and body. The armor is one inch thick all around his body. Ashio also grows his horn to one foot inches and two blocks of hardened ice forms around his fists. The ice is as hard as bone and is half an inch thick.

Ultimate Ability: Whenever Ashio punches the ice from his fists fires forward and then imediatly regrows. The ice fired forward can only move in a forward direction and it dissipates if it does not hit something within 15 feet. The ice takes 3 seconds to regrow and his fist is weakened while in this state. Only the ice on the fist that Ashio punched with fires forward knocking Ashio slightly off balance as well.

Innate Ability: Ashio's right fist is completly made out of ice. He is still able to move his fingers normaly but he moves slower then normal people would. Because his fist is made of ice Ashio's punches would be much harder. The ice is as hard as bone so whatever would break bone would break them. Ashio has to activate his fist before he can use it or his fist even turns to ice.

Last edited by Ashio on Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

PostSubject: Re: Ashio's Ressurection   Ashio's Ressurection Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:44 pm

that isn't an innate ability, please think of something else, that hsa to do with your res.

your released description, a horn thats 59 inches... thats like 5 feet.... you wouldn't be able to stay up. i Think it would be mor reasonable to have a half foot for you initial release than a full foot for you released description. It's not my choice but it sounds more logical

for you ultimate ability, what is the breaking point of your ice?
Back to top Go down
https://bleachlife.forumotion.com
Ashio
Cuarta, 4th Espada
Ashio

PostSubject: Re: Ashio's Ressurection   Ashio's Ressurection Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:50 pm

For the innnate ability I don't think I worded correctly but what I mean is my skin is always as hard as the ice is when I am in my res. Sense the ice around my fists in my res is as hard as bone I mean my skin was as hard as bone as well.

The ice is as hard as bone so if you used something to break bones it would be able to break the ice.
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

PostSubject: Re: Ashio's Ressurection   Ashio's Ressurection Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:27 pm

no, i mean, for you innate ability, it shouldn't be apart of your res. your innate ability is something you can use outside of your res.
Back to top Go down
Ashio
Cuarta, 4th Espada
Ashio

PostSubject: Re: Ashio's Ressurection   Ashio's Ressurection Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:08 pm

Edited the innate ability thing.
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

PostSubject: Re: Ashio's Ressurection   Ashio's Ressurection Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:29 pm

allright, how 'bout you can activate your ice fist whenever you want, not just have an ice fist everywhere you go. under those conditions... approved.
Back to top Go down
Ashio
Cuarta, 4th Espada
Ashio

PostSubject: Re: Ashio's Ressurection   Ashio's Ressurection Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:32 pm

okayz I will edit that in.
Back to top Go down
Espina
Segunda, 2nd Espada

PostSubject: Re: Ashio's Ressurection   Ashio's Ressurection Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:00 am

Approveled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashio's Ressurection   Ashio's Ressurection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashio's Ressurection
Page 1 of 1