BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachLife

The World of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yaouchi V Shinzui (Leader Fight O.O)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yaouchi
Gouryoku Hanshin/Elite Superhuman's Leader
Yaouchi

Yaouchi V Shinzui (Leader Fight O.O) Empty
PostSubject: Yaouchi V Shinzui (Leader Fight O.O)   Yaouchi V Shinzui (Leader Fight O.O) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:08 am

Yaouchi walked around Karakura town. He had begun reffering to Karakura as the town that belongs to him. The Soul reapers were not around enough to call it there city and the Quincy never did anything anyways. The hollows could not stand up to Yaouchi so therefore it is his city. No one could threaten the city because along with the title Yaouchi began to feel protective of his city.

Yaouchi constantly partolled the city when he was not involved in other buisness for any possible threats to the ownership of his city. So far the only threats where rouge shinigami that were coming around to try and be in control of the city. Yaouchi sensed an incredible spiritual pressure and came running to the borderline of the lake. Yaouchi peered around and saw a man standing there.

Yaouchi appraoched the man (Shinzui) and looked at him with a curious eye. Yaouchi walked in a complete cirlce around him and began thinking to himself. This is one of those.....Captains thats it Captains. Its been a while since I have been in combat with a shinigami but if this is a shinigami who would go against my control of the city of Karakura. Yaouchitown he will surely die.

Yaouchi stood directly in front of the man and between him and hte lake. "Why mr. Captain are you staring at my lake and hanging around in my city. I will have to ask you to leave my seeminly semi powerful friend before I have to force you from my territory. For you see I really dont want interference in my city about who rules my city."

[sorry its a little short]
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi V Shinzui (Leader Fight O.O)   Yaouchi V Shinzui (Leader Fight O.O) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:42 am

Earlier, a senkai gate had opened. Out of that senkai gate... the captain commander, or as known as the General of the Gotei 13, had come. Wearing his 1st divisions captains robe along with his shinigami uniform, Shinzui Debiru had come into karakura town. Along with his two zanpacktou's, he was well presented. It was a nice day out in the real world. He had been sent out to recover some lost information. That information was information that hte shinigami wanted to keep secret. The superhumans. He had nothing wrong with them, but recently he didn't want something to be taken out of hand. Which was why he was planning on getting rid of the problem. At the moment, there had been only superhuman they had detected in Karakura Town. By the extra time they took to think this out, the man seemed to have power similar to Shinzui. Hence why he was out here when a normal captain could've been used. Having taken a walk on the air, he had browsed at the human life. The town was extremely crowded at the moment. Finding a lake, he stood there and gazed out at the clear waters and the moonlight that had been cast upon it. Smiling, he enjoyed the peaceful nature that the humans were able to live out. Being who he was, having that kind of peace was rare among his normal life.

Sensing a reiatsu pressure that was similar to his own had come. Turning around, he saw a human, that seemed to be able to see him, come up. Tilting his head to the side, he was confused. By the looks of him, he didn't seem powerful at all... but the spiritual pressure... Sighing, he listened to the superhumans not needed remark. Then he remembered his limiter, being the captain commander, a limiter was placed on his arm. Good thing that it was hidden among his sleeves. Stepping torwards the superhuman, he grinned and spoke. Why hello, it seems that you are getting a bit cocky, no? You shouldn't be. This isn't your city. We shinigami have protected karakura town before you were even born so i suggest you watch yourself, human... or you might just end up being killed. Resting his hand on the zanpacktou that was strapped to his waist at his left, he unsheathed the blade 1 inch to show that he meant was he had just said. Releasing to what he thought was a minor spiritual pressure, his white/silver reiatsu blasted out from his body. With his hair wavering in the air from the outburst, he grinned again and waited for some kind of response.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachlife.forumotion.com
Yaouchi
Yaouchi

PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi V Shinzui (Leader Fight O.O)   Yaouchi V Shinzui (Leader Fight O.O) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:53 am

Yaouchi ducked around still sizing this guy up and looking him over. There was definatly something about him that made him different from the captains that were around on occassion. But still this was Yaouchi's city and therefore he had to defend it and himself from outside threat.

"You dont protect it enough anymore apparently. You have no idea how many of those hollows I have personally killed who I have caught wandering around YaouchiTown. Or Karakura as you have come to call it. Dont say human in such a way that would scorn us or have you forgotten your own time back as a human.

Do you think that you could have stood up to me way back then if we met under the same cirumstances. I think not I think that the only reason you can stand up right now at all is because you have aged and gained power for so long that you have an advantage no one else does you ageless old pushover."

Yaouchi spit on the ground near the shinigami. He remembered all the times that he had met up wtih other shinigami that had threatened him just because he was human and had a spiritiual pressure as they called it. This guy was just a little stronger than all the last ones and therefore not really needed to be taken to seriously but more seriously than the others for sure.

Yaouchi finally got hit by the threat that this Shinigami was trying to pose. The blade and the minor boost that seemed to come from this guy. Yaouchi smiled outwardly a crooked smile and began to turn a combination of red and black throughout his entire body as he smiled mischeaviously at the Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi V Shinzui (Leader Fight O.O)   Yaouchi V Shinzui (Leader Fight O.O) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:07 am

YaouchiTown? Did this human actually think he could name a town just because of special powers? That isn't exactly nice to the people of karakura. They can't even see what Yaouchi can do, how is that fair? Smiling and Nodding, he almost complete ignored what Yaouchi had sead 'til he heard Yaouchi speak of age and power. Raising an eyebrow, he stepped one foot closer to "Yaouchi", the superhuman, and debated whether he should kill him now and then. Yaouchi? is it? Well, at least we shinigami just help Karakura without naming it. Do i call it ShinzuiTown? No, because i'm just happy to be there and protect them unlike a rude jerk as yourself. Pulling out one of his zanpacktou's, a much larger burst of reiatsu that was about triple the size of the earlier one came out from him. The white/silver reiatsu shined out on the lake as it caused all the plantlife to hold onto the ground in fear of being blown away. The spiritual pressure was devistating to almost the rest of the life that had been in the area as well. Wondering how the human would take it, he continued to watch the act that the superhuman had layed out. It seemed that the human was getting... how do you say it... ticked off?

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Shinzui Debiru, a humble shinigami, in need to complete a mission. Who are you? My very pissed off friend? Grinning, he raised his blade to the point where he could simply dash forward and be able to cut right through the human's chest. Also ignoring the fact he had another zanpacktou sheathed at his side, he kept it hidden under his captains robes so that the superhuman couldn't see it. He didn't want to let the human know that he was holding back by just using one sword... considering the fact that he was known as "the" duel wielding swordsman of all the shinigami in the seiretei. Wondering what kind of power that Yaouchi held, he hoped that it would be strong enough so that he could have a fun battle. Not one of the easy ones where he didn't even need to release his shikai... or even take out his second zanpacktou. This better be good, i don't like to waste my time. No matter how easy it would be to release my bankai and get it over with quickly, i have no need to strain myself by unleashing such an ability. Not to mention i'd rahter not mess with karakura town like that.... perhaps if we find a more cleared area...
Back to top Go down
Yaouchi
Yaouchi

PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi V Shinzui (Leader Fight O.O)   Yaouchi V Shinzui (Leader Fight O.O) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:17 am

Yaouchi kept his mischevious grin the whole time that this shinigami was talking. He introduced himself half way formally except the whole humble thing was really just a blow aimed at Yaouchi to make him feel like he was an arrogant punk and it was easy to see through that move. Though Yaouchi had to admit the very pissed off friend comment was funny.

"Well Mr. Debiru is it? I am Yaouchi and I have not yet encountered someone who could make me eat my words. I have no last name in case you were looking for one seeing as I had no parents at any point in my life and I have never been looking for them because im sure they left me for a reason. Not like you would know or care about human troubles because you havent been one in so long."

Yaouchi's body turned pure blood red and his arms and legs morphed very quickly into a stee like metal. Yaouchi pointed his fingers as if they were a blade and shoved Shinzui's blade pointed at his chest to the right. Yaouchi looked at Shinzui with blood red eyes and spoke softly but as forecfully as possible.

"Oh my Mr. Debiru. You seem to have seen me as I love to be seen. Metal is my favorite element I see. Though if you think this is all I can do you would be very mistaken. I know about you shinigami and your blades. Its all your power source right? Anyways I assume you need me incapacitated or dead to complete your mission meaning that now we are going to have to fight. As if you didnt want to anyways."

Yaouchi formed his blades around his chest in a defensive but passive position waiting for Shinzui Debiru to make the first move. Yaouchi could tell this fight would be more fun than the hollows before had been. This Shinigami was capable of sending out some real Spiritual pressure meaning that at least he had a lot of raw power.
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi V Shinzui (Leader Fight O.O)   Yaouchi V Shinzui (Leader Fight O.O) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:49 am

Listening to Yaouchi. He was getting tired of his talk about being some young human with no parents with human troubles... blah blah... He honestly would rather just get this fight over with. Although it was quite interesting tahat his arms and legs morphed into metal. It seemed he would be able to fight close range with Shinzui's sword. Grinning, he found it quite interesting that Yaouchi could guess that his mission was to kill him. Suddenly with grace and speed, he threw out his second zanpacktou. Raising both blades, a larger amount of spiritual pressure was released. From just having his unreleased zanpacktous, he could easily make a lower shinigami wet his pants. Mr. Yaouchi... i believe we should get this party started... meet my shikai!!! Suddenly a powerful wind came and circled around Shinzui. The reiatsu was doubled as he went and released the first stage of his powerful zanpacktou. His eyes filled with the determination and courage to fight and win along with his smile could make anyone wish they were him. Move through the air, Junsui Kaze!!! Suddenly an even more powerful was blown across Shinzui as his two swords transformed. Suddenly he was holding two spiked maces that were connected by a chain.

Even though it didn't seem like the shining all powerful event you'd think someone of his power would unleash... you'd soon learn to not doubt his powers. Raising both maces, he grinned and turned to Yaouchi. Of course i expect you to do your best during our battle. If you don't? My mission may be easier then it seems Mr. Metal Man!!! Using his shikai speed, he appeared right infront of Yaouchi with his spiked maces in the air. Slashing downwards with each mace, he made an "X" motion with them. Aiming to cut down Yaouchi's chest, he made sure that his plan wouldn't be made a fool of by accidentally trying to cut at the metal. He made sure that his maces were aimed at the normal human skin.

occ: sorry 'bout the really short post... i'm going to sleep now...
Back to top Go down
Yaouchi
Yaouchi

PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi V Shinzui (Leader Fight O.O)   Yaouchi V Shinzui (Leader Fight O.O) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:57 am

[its all good dude]

Yaouchi watched the transformation happen and his eyes lit up with excitment. He knew that it was going to be a much better fight than the rogue shinigami running about the area and the hollows that were trying to eat him all the time or the couple of quincies that mistook him for a hollow trying to pass himself off as a human.

Yaouchi listened to him and figured Shikai was the boost in ability that this guy just did. Yaouchi like the name metal man. That was the favorite nickname he had gotten since Ya-Ya kun so long ago by a captain that had been friendly to him for the first time and taught him about the spiritual world.

Yaouchi was moderatly impressed by the wind and the metal maces. As soon as they came at Yaouchi's chest Yaouchi realized he was lucky his arms were as close to his body as they were and were in his defensive position (as mentioned in the last post I made). Yaouchi quickly moved backwards a small bit and raised his arms so that the maces would collide with his arms at the center of the X strike.

A burst of power occured when the maces and Yaouchi's arms collided and Yaouchi pushed upwards trying to push the maces off of his arms. Yaouchi didnt move from the momentum of the attack due to the weight and power of metal legs that was keeping him rooted to the ground so long as he wanted to be rooted to the ground.

[sorry kind of wierd and short]
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi V Shinzui (Leader Fight O.O)   Yaouchi V Shinzui (Leader Fight O.O) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:03 pm

As both of his maces collided with the metal arms, sparks flew up as the reaction since each weapon had hit eachother at a frightening speed. Due to the weight Yaouchi had put in his legs, it seemed the force Shinzui had used didn't affect where Yaouchi stood. Well... that was for now at least. Jumping back, he flipped through the air while spinning the maces along with him. This wasn't used as an act or something of that sort, the flip was only used so that he could both sides of him just incase Yaouchi decided to pull of some other move. Landing on the ground with a thud, some dust flew up into the air from the surface. From how fast he had been moving, his captain's haori had been flipping around in the air. So basically the dust just bounced off. Getting into an offensive position, he was ready for anything... although he hadn't been earlier. Even though he was the General of the Gotei 13, he disguised it very easily. He was actually on his brake. Having earlier finished all his work with record time, it seemed that he would take a nap with a sip of sake. Instead he was shipped out from his own army of shinigami to Karakura Town. Raising each mace, he pointed them both right at Yaouchi while grinning. So Yaouchil, you think your metal legs are good for staying on the ground? Well, let me tell you this... you won't be on the ground for much longer!

Suddenly two little orbs of wind formed infront of the spiked maces that he held. Just a second after he had formed the orbs, suddenly with a raging speed of 150 miles per hour, a large gust of wind from each of the maces were shot out at Yaouchi. With a larger range from using both maces at the same time, the widespread attack had a higher advantage of hitting his superhuman foe. Then just as the wind left his maces, he let go of the right mace and grabbed the chain. Suddenly it retracted and the mace dropped a foot. Smiling, his muscles started to work faster and his strength and endurance came in. Spinning the chain, the mace spun through the air at a high speed. Once Yaouchi gave off his position, he would throw the mace torward him. The strength wouldn't be as strong as the wind and the speed could never be as fast either but the strength and speed that the mace would have would be great enough to catch Yaouchi off guard. Half amazed that his hand didn't burn from swing a chain at that speed, his smile turned into a grin again. Having usually been in a good mood, his attitude never really did change in this specific line of work. Fighting was only a small matter to him when he had things he'd rather do. When he got back home in the seiretei, he was hav'in a nap.
Back to top Go down
Yaouchi
Yaouchi

PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi V Shinzui (Leader Fight O.O)   Yaouchi V Shinzui (Leader Fight O.O) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:27 am

Yaouchi felt the wind growing and saw Shinzui Debiru fire the wind at him. Yaouchi knew how to beat the wind and that was by staying still in the same spot. Yaouchi formed his arms into 2 metal shields and covered his entire body with then. Yaouchi then pointed his metal feet and dug into the ground against the wind so that he would stay rooted to the same place.

Yaouchi figured that he would get hit by a mace eventually so he kept his shields up while the wind was pounding on him Yaouchi tried to stick his head down and take a sip of his unmarked bottle that smelled of alcohol in his pocket. This appeared to rock Yaouchi's body back and forth.

[im assuming this would be when you throw the mace if not ill make an extra section for if you didnt]

Yaouchi felt the bang of the mace on his arm shields just before he reached where his whiskey would be in his pocket. Damn was the only thought Yaouchi had on that particular subject. But now knowing that his opponent had 1 weapon temporarily and Yaouchi had 2 Yaouchi felt the need to take advantage of that situation.

Yaouchi immediatly following the bang on his shields morphed his right arm into an axe and left his left arm as a shield to block off attacks that Shinzui would be sending at him. Yaouchi then stretched out and swung his axe arm down across where Shinzui's right shoulder would be and tried to slice down across to where Shinzui's hip would be.

[now if you didnt throw your mace]

Yaouchi braced himself against the 150 MPH winds until they stopped coming at him. Yaouchi then reformed his arms into blades again and swung 10 times at Shinzui Debiru. 1 diagnol upper right from the left hip. 2. stab to the heart 3. downswing from the top of the head. 4. upswing from the right shoulder 5. upswing to the crotch. 6. cut across the side from the left to the right. 7. double stab forward to each side of the chest. 8. X cut starting at the shoulder area. 9. slice upward from the left shoulder to the neck. 10. 1 arm to the gut and 1 to the neck.

The whole time that Yaocuhi was making these attacks he was pushing forward and moving forward whenever it was possible with his metal legs and feet to keep himself from being pushed back from whatever defensive moves that Shinzui Debiru was going to use to block these 10 attacks. Though hopefully 1 of them would go through.
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi V Shinzui (Leader Fight O.O)   Yaouchi V Shinzui (Leader Fight O.O) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:24 am

Shinzui watched as Yaouchi made shields out of his arms to shield him from the wind. Just as Yaouchi began to recover from defending such a powerful attack, Shinzui threw the spiked mace flying torwards Yaouchi. Then as it came ot Yaouchi, it bounched off the shield. Immeditaly grabbing the chain, he pulled it back and as it came, the chain seemed to dissapear inside the mace as it flew back to Thomas. Then as the mace came only 2 feet away from his hand, Yaouchi came in with a metal axe trying to slize down his shouldier to his hip. Bring up his other mace, he blocked the axe cancelling both attempts to cut him. Using his shikai speed, he appeared right behind Yaouchi. Momentarrily letting his mace swing through the air, he held up his hand and suddenly wind started to focus around his palm. Suddenly a spear shaped wind formed in his hand. Bringing it down, he aiming to stab yaouchi in the back. All the while, he had secretly spun the mace around with the chain by swinging his other mace aiming to hit Yaouchi right in the face.

occ: sorry 'bout the really bad post, i'm kinda tired at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Yaouchi
Yaouchi

PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi V Shinzui (Leader Fight O.O)   Yaouchi V Shinzui (Leader Fight O.O) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:33 am

[you called yourself Thomas]

Yaouchi missed and was blocked with his axe arm. Yaouchi continued moving forwards and when Shinzui came behind him Yaouchi had moved forward quite a bit. A farther distance than Shinzui's wind spear would be close enough for a hit on Yaouchi's body.

Though Yaouchi held his shield still up to block off the attack of the mae that had spun around to hit him. Though Yaouchi didn't expect the attack the mace had taken Yaouchi a little off guard. The mace didnt break down his defensis but Yaouchi slowed down for a second as he pushed outwards on his shield to push the mace off of him.

Yaouchi then turned around and smiled at Shinzui. as his metal faded away and was replaced with a flame that covered his arms and a shadow that covered his legs. Yaouchi looked into the air for a second as the shadows ran from his legs and straight at Shinzui with incredibly speed. One of the shadows went behind and one went in front of Shinzui.

The shadows extended into a dome of pure darkness around Shinzui. Yaouchi then ran around the dome with his flaming arms and fired fireballs at where he could sense Shinzui's spiritual pressure. A blast came into the dome every .5 seconds from a position that was 6 inches off.

Though the fireballs were invisible as they came because it was not a normal shadow but instead a Reiatsu shadow that Yaouchi had formed around Shinzui to follow him around until Yaouchi was forced to chance his legs from the shadow element.
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru
General of the Gotei 13
Shinzui Debiru

PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi V Shinzui (Leader Fight O.O)   Yaouchi V Shinzui (Leader Fight O.O) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:51 am

ooc: shuddup! i can call myself what i wanna! lol

As Yaouchi blocked his mace with his shield, Shinzui released his wind spear and it dissapeared. Honestly he had no use for that wind spear at this specific moment. Catching his other mace, the chain retracted and his shikai appearance was back to normal. Standing on the ground, he raised an eyebrow as Yaouchi smiled at him. As the metal faded away, his arms were covered in fire and his legs were covered in shadow. That was actually rather odd. Having two abilities activated at once didn't sound all too good for him. Raising his maces, the spikes shining from the light that continusly chose to reflect off the tips. As the shadow dome started to cover around him, he grinned knowing what he had to do. Because of the fire, he knew what would probably happen. Not caring that he couldn't see, he brought up his maces and suddenly wind flew all around the come in circles. Then just as he closed his eyes, all the wind tore into the shadow dome creating several openings. From the openings, light was cast inside. Seeing the fireballs, he almost went and said, "oh crap" even though he knew that they were coming.

Boosting up, he tore through the shadow with his maces and used the air step and stood above. Using his shikai speed, he dissapeared and reappeared 10 meters around Yaouchi. Suddenly an extremely fast wind at 150 miles per hour flew around them. It was like a tornado that didn't move at all. Stepping back, he dissapeared into the wind. Although he knew that the wind wouldn't affect him, he made it so they would go around him without showing where he was. Basically, they just spreaded out while still concealing him. Although the second part of this technique would come in handy. From the wind, the wind currents flew around and disrupted all the reiatsu currents in the air. Thus, Yaouchi's way to determine where he was ...was destroyed. Yaouchi was no longer able to sense Shinzui's reiatsu. Although he was much smarter than that, he didn't speak in all knowing that Yaouchi would be able to determine where he was from his voice. Raising his maces that were also concealed under the wind, he planned out where he would strike.

occ: sorry its small... i don't have the insperation!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yaouchi V Shinzui (Leader Fight O.O)   Yaouchi V Shinzui (Leader Fight O.O) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yaouchi V Shinzui (Leader Fight O.O)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BleachLife :: Non-story RPG :: Practice Fights-
Jump to: