BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachLife

The World of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

nothing to do (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

nothing to do (open) Empty
PostSubject: nothing to do (open)   nothing to do (open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:37 am

Riuku was walking along the halls of las noches and was bored out of his mind. Riuku had his hands on the back of his neck and he found a dead end. "God damn. Why do we have all of thes god damn dead ends?" Riuku asked himself. Riuku was pissed off because he cant find his chamber. Riuku poped his back and closed his eyes. Ok, how am i going to get out of this place and find my room? Riuku thought to himself and sighed. Riuku was bored out of his mind and had nothing to do at all. Riuku was hoping that somone would show up and talk to him but all thats happend over here is that He just became the 2nd Espada wich made him feel good about himself. It showed that he was not weak to people. Riuku closed his eyes and sat down on the ground with his back to the wall. Riuku waits for someone to come and talk to him or even...Let him have some fun.

(Its short i know.)
Back to top Go down

nothing to do (open)
Page 1 of 1