BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachLife

The World of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

just sitting around (open.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

just sitting around (open.) Empty
PostSubject: just sitting around (open.)   just sitting around (open.) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:58 am

Riuku was just walking around bord out of his mind. Riuku then looks at the sky with a bord look on his face and then closes his eyes. i need somthing to do. Riuku thinks to himself. Riuku then jumps on a piller and looks down from it. Riuku then looks all over Las Noches. Riuku then spits to the ground and looks at it go down. Riuku then looks back up and and lays back on his hand and then sighs. Riuku then closes his eyes and thinks about just...stuff.

Riuku then opens his eyes and grabs a rock and drops it off of the piller and looks at it fall. Riuku then pops his neck and lays down. Riuku looks at the clouds and sees shapes of clouds. "That one looks like a duck." Riuku said to himself. Riuku then smiles a little bit and closes his eyes. Riuku then throws a rock in the air and grabs it in mid-air. Riuku then does it one more time before throwing it off of the piller he was on and looks down at the rock. Riuku then sighs and waits for something to do.
Back to top Go down
Ashio
Cuarta, 4th Espada
Ashio

PostSubject: Re: just sitting around (open.)   just sitting around (open.) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:52 pm

A strong breeze began to blow, making the day ever so colder as Ashio walked out from behind a corner. His boots made a tapping noise against the ground and with every step the tapping noise slowly disipated as he moved from the concret floor of Los Nachos to the sand floor. The breeze seemed to lift Ashio's emotions to an almost happy feeling, almost but not quite. Ashio slowly made his way over to Riuku the Third Espada and his superior. He stopped at the bottom of the pillar looking upwards to see what he was looking at. But it was nothing more then the clouds slowly passing by. Even though Los Nachos was the only place that had a sky around here it seemed as if the clouds continued on forever. What an illusion Aizen had made so long ago and yet it stilll stood firm.

Ashio jumped from the side of the pillar Riuku was standing on to another and back to the first one, then back to the second propelling himself upwards. He landed on the pillar next to Riuku with an evil grin on his face. Ashio knew that one day he would have to challenge the Third Espada for his poistion if his hope of becoming the Primeir Espada were to ever turn from fantasy to real. So he would stand there with his evil grin and study Riuku.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: just sitting around (open.)   just sitting around (open.) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:21 am

Riuku was just laying threre with nothing to do but throw rocks down the piller and look at the sky. Riuku then hered a sound of somone and looked over. It was Ashio. The 4th Espada. one Rank lower then him. Riuku got up to his feet and looked at him with his blood shot eyes. Riuku could see that evil grin on his face. "What are you smileing at?" Riuku asked, not in a bad tone of voice, just a bord one. Riuku could tell that he was planing somthing just by the smile on his face. "What are you thinking about?" Riuku asked and then walked around the piller. Riuku knows that he mite have to fight him for his Rank because thats all that people wanted, power over others.

Riuku looked at him with a bord look and then looked away. Riuku layed down on the piller again with no fear that Ashio was here. All Riuku wanted was a day off and a nap. Riuku started to close his eyes and was about to fall asleep, by he could not do it. Riuku opened his eyes back up with a mad look on his face. All that i want to do is nap. Is that to hard to ask? he thinks to himself. Riuku stands back up and dusts himself off. looking back at Ashio. Thinking about what he mite be thinking. Riuku waits to see what he wants.
Back to top Go down
Ashio
Cuarta, 4th Espada
Ashio

PostSubject: Re: just sitting around (open.)   just sitting around (open.) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:22 am

Ashio quickly noticed the tone in which Riuku was speaking in, so he also knew that the other Espada would want to be left alone. But no matter Ashio was not one to listen to people's needs so he would stay. He paid little attention to the questions being slung at him and more about the impaitence of this man. This would mean that Riuku would attack quickly and it might possibly be easier to agrevate him, giving Ashio the upper hand because of Riuku's possibly rash acts. He would have to study this further, to figure out whether or not inpaitence was the case in this Espada. Ashio wipped the grin off his face quickly for fear of contaminating the study, as he moved his trench coat back and slid his hands into his pockets.

"I believe it is no concern of yours from which my grin originates from, although if you don't mind I would like to ask you a question of my own. Sense there is a slight tone of boredom in your voice and I also felt slight irritation in your voice as well I was wondering if you would like to battle,"said Ashio as his grin reappeared then quickly dissipated again.

Ashio slowly removed the glove on his right hand, tacking off each finger one by one. He then grabbed the glove with his left hand and wrapped it around teh hilt of his zunpaktou, as he grasped the hilt. Ashio's horn glistened in the sunlight as he stedily lowered his head so his horn was pointing directly towards Riuku. He slightly unsheathed the blade of his zunpaktou letting the blade glow in the sun as he moved into a general fighting poistion.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: just sitting around (open.)   just sitting around (open.) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:51 am

Riuku looked at the guy as he spoke "I believe it is no concern of yours from which my grin originates from, although if you don't mind I would like to ask you a question of my own. Sense there is a slight tone of boredom in your voice and I also felt slight irritation in your voice as well I was wondering if you would like to battle," he said. Riuku was bord but did not feel like fighting now. All Riuku wanted to do was sit down and rest.

"Im sorry but no. Im not up to fighting right now." Riuku said. Riuku looked at the sky and poped his neck and wrists. Riuku only did that when he was going to fight, but only did it now just in case he was not going to take no for an answer. Riuku was still standing and walked around the piller. Riuku did love a good fight but did not want to fight now beacues well, he was lazy. Riuku was geting bord and looked at him. "Do you want to do somthing elss?" Riuku asked. Riuk then waits to see what he will say or even if he will try to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: just sitting around (open.)   just sitting around (open.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:13 am

(well im geting in a different topic.)

Riuku looks at the man with a bord look and then starts to walk away. "Well, i gess i'll be seeing you again." Riuku said and then walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just sitting around (open.)   just sitting around (open.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just sitting around (open.)
Page 1 of 1