BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Please Login and if you don't have an account. Please Register!!! We'll enjoy your company here at BleachLife!!!
BleachLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachLife

The World of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riuku vs Yao

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

Riuku vs Yao Empty
PostSubject: Riuku vs Yao   Riuku vs Yao Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:37 am

Riuku was walking along the desert and kicked the sand off of the ground and looked at it as it was in the air. Riuku then put his hand over his eyes and looked up. "Man its hot as hell out here. I need to get out of here." Riuku said to himself. Riuku then poped his neck and then walked around with a bord look on his face. Riuku then looked around to see if somone was here. Riuku then stoped looking and then looked in front of him.

Riuku then sees the sun go down. "About time. The best time of the day for me." Riuku said with a bord voice and then looked around for some water. Riuku then sees a lake near by. "A Lake, in the desert? This cant be real." Riuku said to himself. Riuku then walked over to the lake and put his hand in it. "It... is." Riuku said and then drank the water out of it. Riuku has not had water all day and then got some water. Riuku then wiped his mouth and then layed there, bord out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Yaouchi
Gouryoku Hanshin/Elite Superhuman's Leader
Yaouchi

Riuku vs Yao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku vs Yao   Riuku vs Yao Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:45 am

Yaouchi happened to be around in the desert that day. He was looking for some heat because of the cold streak that had hit in Karakura town a while back so he was really looking for any source of heat. This happened to be the warmest place that Yaouchi could easily get to.

Yaouchi saw a lake in the desert and realized his luck. Water and heat in the same place. That was unreal. Yaouchi then looked on and saw someone standing there. Someone that would try and take his happy little desert spot away from him. That was not allowed to happen.

Yaouchi grabbed at his shoulderblades and walked over to the lake. When he reached the water he looked across at the other man and gave him an evil eye glare and dunked his head in the water. Yaouchi then balled his hands together into a fist and looked at the other man.

"Looky here your either gonna get out of this lake and leave me to my watery heat wonderland or you are going to get your ass kicked all the way back to where you came from and im gonna come back here after a quick beating and im gonna never let you come back here again." Yaouchi told the other man slowly and forcefully

Hopefully that would convince him to back off from the lake and if not Yaouchi had no problem following through with that threat. Especially if this guy attacked him first. THen Yaouchi was going to have to do some serious ass kicking with this kid.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

Riuku vs Yao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku vs Yao   Riuku vs Yao Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:52 am

Riuku looked at the man with a bord look "Looky here your either gonna get out of this lake and leave me to my watery heat wonderland or you are going to get your ass kicked all the way back to where you came from and im gonna come back here after a quick beating and im gonna never let you come back here again." the man said. Riuku then poped his back and then laughed a little bit.

Riuku then looked at the man with a weird look. "You can see me?" Riuku said. Riuku then walked around him and the stoped. "Well then, i gess that means get the hell out of hear so you can see whats going to kill you soon. My name is Riuku, the 3rd espada." Riuku said and moved part of his shirt out of the wan and showed the three on him. Riuku then put his shirt back in place and looked at him. "So, if you dont want to die, You can leave, or be more nice to me and share the lake, like a good boy." Riuku said in a kid like voice.
Back to top Go down
Yaouchi
Yaouchi

Riuku vs Yao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku vs Yao   Riuku vs Yao Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:59 am

Yaouchi waited patiently for the man to leave. Of course he could see him why else would he have talked to him. That didnt make sense but he was probably another one of those dumb hollows roaming around messing with him all the time. That mattered little to Yaouchi.

When the little kid voice came out Yaouchi could feel his blood boil. Immediatly his arms turned red and his legs turned black. Not normal human colors though. Blood red and pitch black.

After that Yaouchi turned fully red and a second or so later the only parts of him that were not blood red in color were his arms a legs. Those had become balls of fire. Yaouchi threw a fist at the right shoulder of the espada. Then an under hook from the bottom right. Yaouchi then threw a straight punch to the heart of this thing and then finally a nice and powerfully fast and strong round kick aimed at the things sides.

The flames would increase the power and the speed of the attacks so that it would easily damage the espada and if they all hit there marks probably burn him and rip him up. That would cause Yaouchi to be at an almost 100% victory advantage in the first attack.

Yaouchi then rolled off into the lake and his arms were exinguished. He rolled before the espada could do anything and there Yaouchi waited going completely pitch black in color in a standby phase between using his powers.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

Riuku vs Yao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku vs Yao   Riuku vs Yao Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:08 am

Riuku sees the mans arms and legs change color and then goes to punch him. Riuku moves out of the way and then jumps to the humans right side and looked at him. Riuku then sees him go into the lake and the fire was gone. "Temper, temper, you need to wach that." Riuku said. Riuku then poped his wrists and was ready to fight. "So, your a superhuman?" Riuku asked Riuku can tell by the power he used and he was stronger than the rest that he's seen so he must be the stronger ones.

Riuku then put his arm in the air and then a dark ora was around it. Riuku then closed his eyes. "This should be simple for you to get out of the way of." Riuku said and then threw the blast of darkness at him. Riuku put in so much power that it will harm him badly if it hit him. Riuku then jumped to the side and then shot another dark blast at him. Riuku did this for a little bit and had a dark blast coming from all but ubove him. Riuku was ready for if he jumped up. Riuku put his hand out with a cero in his hand and looks at him and waits to shoot it so he can see where he goes.
Back to top Go down
Yaouchi
Yaouchi

Riuku vs Yao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku vs Yao   Riuku vs Yao Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:15 am

Yaouchi saw that this punk was still trying to "teach him a lesson" and that was agrivating. It seemed that everyone older than him with spiritual powers always tried to teach him a lesson. That was unacceptable and needed to be stopped. Yaouchi saw as shadows came at him as soon as his thought finished.

Yaouchi knew what to do. He glowed red for a tiny second and then a shield of pure steel had formed him his right arm blocking off the attack. Yaouchi then used his increased strength and fired himself out from the water.

Yaouchi used 1 hand that formed into a giant pure steel axe and swung it down at Riuku's head and continued in an up down slashing motion while at the same time blocking off Riuku's attacks with his other arm that was still in the form of a shielf while his legs were moving him forward probably pushing Riuku backwards because of the increased strength [plus race leader strength].

Yaouchi had no difficutly pulling the axe in whenever Riuku retaliated so that his whole body was covered in the shield and then back to the attack with the axe. There was no way that the espadad would go without mistake longer than Yaouchi because Yaouchi had no possible way to make a mistake.

"yall be thinking that just because Im younger than you it means that I cant take care of myself in a fight and that I have to be incredibly patient and that I have to keep myself from doing anything important. Well I say thats dumb and im to good for that. I dont mean to sound arrogant but ya I dont need that kind of helping out."
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

Riuku vs Yao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku vs Yao   Riuku vs Yao Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:21 am

Riuku looked at how the guy stoped his attacks with a shield coming out of his arm and then jumped up. Riuku then smiled a little bit and then sees an axe coming out of his and. Riuku then looked at him coming down at him. "Wow, not bad, but its hard to get out of the way of and attack in the air." Riuku said as he put his hand in the way of him and the guy. Riuku had the cero shoot out at him as the kid was about 10 feet away from him in the air.

Riuku looked at him with a bord look on his face and then said. "Live threw this and it will be more fun." Riuku said. Riuku then put more power into the cero as it went to him and then looked at his arm with a bord look and then at his hand, then at the cero shooting at the kid, then last at the kid to see what he will do.
Back to top Go down
Yaouchi
Yaouchi

Riuku vs Yao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku vs Yao   Riuku vs Yao Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:26 am

Yaouchi was starting to get bored. He could tell that this espada was not really trying and so it was hardly even worth fighting over the small pond in the desert. Just because of how bored this fight was starting to make him. He didnt even really dodge his moves he just kind of phased around them. BOOORRRIINNGGG.

The espada fired a blast at him that was stronger than Yaouchi expected. Yaouchi blocked it with 2 back to back shields of his metal shields but because of the extreme boredom because of the horrible skills of his opponent Yaouchi no longer felt the will to fight.

Yaouchi started to walk away towards the water again. He didnt really care about the fight any more because of how boring the espada that was his opponent here was being. Yaouchi reached the lake edge and sat down and started taking a drink.

Yaouchi took a long sip while thinking about how cold it was back home and enjoying the light desert sunset heat. Yaouchi started talking. "well at least its just a little less boring here than walking around a boring city with no opponents other than a couple hollows. Eh maybe this guy'll get it or maybe he wont."
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

Riuku vs Yao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku vs Yao   Riuku vs Yao Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:34 am

Riuku looked at how the guy just stoped attacking and then got a drink of water to stop the fight. "well at least its just a little less boring here than walking around a boring city with no opponents other than a couple hollows. Eh maybe this guy'll get it or maybe he wont." The man said. Riuku looked at him with with a bord look. "ok then, lets make things more fun, what do ya say?" Riuku asked and then had a dark ora around his hand again.

This one was not the same as the last one it looked more purple than black. Riuku then shot it at the man, Riuku knows that if it hits him or he blocked it, he will be blind for a little bit, Giveing Riuku the chance to kill him. Riuku then jumped in the air and then was going down to the ground. Riuku was then gone and faded into a shadow. Riuku then showed back up from under the man with his sword out and goes to stab him in the gut.
Back to top Go down
Yaouchi
Yaouchi

Riuku vs Yao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku vs Yao   Riuku vs Yao Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:39 am

Yaouchi saw the attack coming. It was darker than last time meaning it was not the same attack. Besides what dumbass would make the same move twice once they see it easily blocked once before already. That means that blocking this move is expected and that means that Yaouchi should not do it.

Yaouchi used his powerful and upgraded leg muscles to push himself away from the attack coming at him. Yaouchi was still on the edge of the water and still basically in a sitting position. Yaouchi was well out of the way of Riuku's uppercut from below.

Yaouchi looked into the water and saw himself with his blood red face. He remembered killing that kid and that meant bad memories were close by. Yaouchi sighed and stuck his face into the water and then pulled it back up quickly. Yaouchi took a drink.

Yaouchi then turned around to face the espada. "You come to my pond. You take advantage of my Hilarious sense of property over water and this part of the desert. Then you bore the hell out of me. Just who the hell do you think you are Mr. Espada."

Yaouchi asked the espada but didnt expect a real answer. Yaouchi was becoming more and more bored by the attack. Things were becoming super easy to dodge but Yaouchi guessed they were about the same diffculty before just Yaouchi was involved in the fight then so it mattered less.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

Riuku vs Yao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku vs Yao   Riuku vs Yao Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:45 am

Riuku looked at the man get out of the way of his attack and then jumped out of the way of his own attack so he is not hit by it. Riuku then looked to see what he had to say. "You come to my pond. You take advantage of my Hilarious sense of property over water and this part of the desert. Then you bore the hell out of me. Just who the hell do you think you are Mr. Espada." He said. Riuku looked at him the opened his mouth. "Well, i think im Riuku the 3rd espada. Now who are you?" Riuku asked.

Riuku then put his hand out and a cero was there. "Now, let me show you why they made me the 3rd." Riuku said. Riuku walked up to him and when he was about 10 feet away from him, he was gone and then showed up whith the cero 5 inchis away from the mans face. Riuku smiled a little and then looked at him with a bord look. "Goodbye." Riuku said and shot the cero at him.
Back to top Go down
Yaouchi
Yaouchi

Riuku vs Yao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku vs Yao   Riuku vs Yao Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:47 pm

Yaouchi knew that all this guy was doing was blasting energy in his face. Dumb move to repeat the same move twice like he had done but even dumber to repeat it 3 times in a row. How much more could this guy do against the normal or for that matter against the logical.

Yaouchi instantianiously changed his axe arm into a shield and his other arm was already a shield. As soon as Riuku said goodbye Yaouchi had his arms in position and the blast was deflected probably straight back at Riuku from the same distance away. 5 inches.

Yaouchi was knocked back by the momentum about 1 inch but the blast still deflected at 5 inches back at Riuku. Yaouchi sighed and stood up from the lake with an incredibly bored look on his face. Wondering if his own blast would kill him.

"look your so boring im going to leave this place as soon as you bore me 1 more time. So that means that you better pick up the pace if you don't have a hole in your face right now. I planned that out you see so that when you shot last time I would hit it with the shield breaking it apart but this time eh you know what happened and your probably a holy face now. Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

Riuku vs Yao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku vs Yao   Riuku vs Yao Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:39 pm

Riuku sees that he stoped his cero and then it was comeing back at him. Riuku then had his hand stay in the same spot as it was to stop the cero. Riuku then throws it to the side and then pops his neck. Riuku then looked at him with a bord look. "Then i'll just kill you." Riuku said. Ruiku then looks at him and smiles. Riuku then poped his wrists and then closed his eyes and then a dark ora whent all around him.

Riuku opened his eyes back up and looked at him with a smile. "I'v been holding back." Riuku said with the dark ora over him. Riuku then walked up to him and then started to run to him. Riuku then made the sand of the desert fly in the air. Riuku then goes right in front of him and then sees his shield and then was behind him in a blink of an eye. Riuku then goes to punch him with a dark powered fist and if it hit him. It will harm the man badly or if he puts his shield in the way, it will knock him back about 10 feet.
Back to top Go down
Yaouchi
Yaouchi

Riuku vs Yao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku vs Yao   Riuku vs Yao Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:17 am

Yaouchi just looked off into space. As soon as the espada powered up or so to seem Yaouchi realized that this fight was really going to go no where. This espada had only power and no skill whatsoever and so therefore a complete waste of time to fight.

Yaouchi could guess that the espada would do some dumb trick so when he appeared in front of Yaouchi instead of attacking at the front Yaouchi simple pushed off with his incredibly powerful metal legs and moved several yards to the right. In time to see the espada completely miss the attack aimed at Yaouchi.

Yaouchi thought to himself about what to do and came to a final decision. He would cause what could only be called a big bang and then leave the area. This Espada was nothing and could be easily destroyed with a few well placeed and skillfull attacks. But that was to boring.

Yaouchi cracked his neck and an immense spiritual pressure flowed around him. Yaouchi then was covered from the waist up in Electricity and Yaouchi's lower half was covered in a bizzare tornado like wind.

Yaouchi ran towards Riuku and pushed off from the ground into a glide. Yaouchi then flew at him at shunpo speeds due to the lightning and when he was near enough to be hit by a blade Yaouchi's entire body became transparent and phased through any attack Riuku would send at him. After that Yaouchi became covered in metal and his arms formed swords exactly 2 inches in front of Riuku. These blades were at his heart area and his exact opposite side on the other side of his chest.

Yaouchi then pushed back from him and fired backwards about 10 yards. Yaouchi then became covered in Earth and rock from his top half and flames in his bottom half. Yaouchi slammed the ground and a Giant volcanic eruption occured beneath Riuku and the 10 yards around him with the force of an exploding volcano. This lasted for about a minute of pure flaming burning. (If you moved away from the last attack by any chance this happened at your new location)

Yaouchi then turned pure black and then pure white. Electricity was coming off his body along with metal bits on some areas shadows were stretching from him. Winds were rushing off his body Rocks were moving down his body. Flames covered limbs and the torso and roatated around his body.

Yaouchi then moved at 2x the speed of his last move (double shunpo speeds) and stabbed his flaming/electrified blade at Riuku's forehead. Yaouchi then kicked across Riuku's chest region with his steel and rock and flame leg. Yaouchi then flung his right arm forward firing a giant fireball with electricity coming off of it at Riuku that would cover his whole body.

Yaouchi didnt care to see what happened so he turned and pushed off from the ground causing a tremor with flames and shadows and lightning to fire throughout the 15 yards around where Yaouchi had jumped off from. Yaouchi said a quiet word as he left the area. "Boom" Yaouchi reverted his powers as he left except for his metal and went back to town.

[Left battle due to boredom]
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Segunda, 2nd Espada
Riuku

Riuku vs Yao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku vs Yao   Riuku vs Yao Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:08 am

Riuku looks at the attacks and then moves out of the way of the first one, Riuku then sees the flames under him. Riuku then jumps at shunpo speed to get out of the way. Knowing that the fire will stay with him, Riuku shoots a dark blast at the fire to keep it away from him. seeing that the fire is still going to him, Riuku has the darkness that is around his body go in front of him and then it still goes throgh it, but weaker and because of Riukus hard skin, it did not harm him badly. Riuku then poped his neck and then and then sees the blade attacks comeing at him and then punched the ground to break it and make the man unbalenced. Riuku then sees the last attack coming at him and covered him. Riuku looked around and then closed his eyes. Riuku faded into the shadows and was out of it.

Riuku showed back up ten feet away from it. Riuku then looked at the man leave. Riuku terned around and punched at the ground. "Dammit. I'll never be good at this." Riuku said. Riuku then closed his eyes and calmed down. Riuku then walked away and then looked back. "I'll show you next time." Riuku said and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riuku vs Yao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuku vs Yao   Riuku vs Yao Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riuku vs Yao
Page 1 of 1